00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Ms Paint Story

1,279 Views | 17 Replies

A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 20:59:33

Let's start a story!

So, the rules are simple, i start it off with starting picture, and you draw what happens next. It can be as random or as crazy as you want, but lets keep the story in great control, and not destruct it. If it does get extremely out of hand, then i will create a new story if necessary.

So let us began!
-------

Story 1:
Your name is Steve Rogers. It's a glorious Tuesday on September, and you stand exactly at the bus stop smiling with happiness. Believe or not, today is the first day of High School for you, and you were never so excited before. You seem that nothing can go wrong on this wonderful morning until...

A Ms Paint Story

A new incarnation , Trunksman.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:03:11

At 6/25/11 08:59 PM, Trunksman wrote: You seem that nothing can go wrong on this wonderful morning until...

he rapes some1 in the graveyard

the end

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:10:24

At 6/25/11 09:03 PM, EmperorOfSwag wrote:
At 6/25/11 08:59 PM, Trunksman wrote: You seem that nothing can go wrong on this wonderful morning until...

the end

Brilliant.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:20:32

the end

Well, that was the shortest yet weirdest story ever.
Story 2 will start later or tomorrow.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:33:30

the end

BUT THEN!

Randy Savage rises from his grave, ready to attack the necrophiliac

"OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH" cried the elbow slammin undead

A Ms Paint Story

BBS Signature

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:38:05

Then I guess the story still continues.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:40:09

Meh...

Despite the probability that this belongs in the Art Forum, and the original suggested ending, I continued it legitimately...

It seems nothing can go wrong this morning, until, high school peer-pressure. A skater approaches you and offers you a puff of his cigarette. You've never smoked before, but you know the smell of cigarettes, and this is definitely not a normal cigarette. You ask him "What is it?" and he replies "Just try it and find out...", pushing the cigarette closer towards you and giving you a lazy wink with his one visible eye, which is noticeably shiny in appearance. You don't want to be rude to this guy, he seems friendly, and you want to make new friends. You stare for a quick moment at this burning object in his hand, studying the pattern in which the small flames dance down towards the end of it. You gulp down your thoughts, and decide to...

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:47:25

bam. busey attack.

A Ms Paint Story

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 21:52:55

At 6/25/11 09:40 PM, Xaotik wrote: Meh...

Despite the probability that this belongs in the Art Forum, and the original suggested ending, I continued it legitimately...

Thanks for helping out. The only reason why I didn't post this in the Art Forum only because I thought the thread would be easily be lock due to the fact that it's MS Paint, or I would be breaking any rule in the forum. But maybe, you make a thread like this in the Art Forum. I will see if I can do that some day.

But, for now I will see how well this thread will last enough. I'm expecting more randomness like the second picture, but I see if there is good quality stuff like you just posted. So, thank you once again.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 22:19:33

At 6/25/11 09:40 PM, Xaotik wrote: Meh...

You gulp down your thoughts, and decide to...

...Smoke the mysterious substance anyway. You put in your mouth, took one huff of it, and instantly you were hooked. Even though, the smell of the mysterious greenish brown grass wrapped around with paper was really awful, you got to admit your whole body is feeling nice and great right now. Soon enough...

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 22:21:45

He smashes down the dude offering the hit.

Then he smiles as his bus arrives.

But his bus is going tooooooooo fast and runs him over! D: thee end?

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 22:22:05

Kindly thank the man and ditch the school bus that would be coming to that place.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 22:46:07

OK, lets make this kid a total druggie!

... You feel amazing, and begin thanking the skater guy. You want to be this guy's friend, because he seems really, really cool. You his name and he says only "Jonny". You need to know more from Jonny, this stuff he gave you feels amazing and you're already starting to get used to the smell. You ask him what this stuff was, and he gives another lazy wink and says "Bud, my bro, bud...". You feel so changed on the inside as you cry out "Oh my god! I just smoked weed? Actual WEED?" he nods, giving another wink and a laugh as he says "Calm yourself bro, don't ruin your first time...". You NEED to know what kind it is, you don't want any other kind of substance in your body, ever, just as much of this stuff as you can possibly get. You ask him what kind it is, exactly, and he tells you he knows where to get more, you beg once again for the name of this strain, and he tells you [PICK ONE]...

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 23:44:28

At 6/25/11 10:46 PM, Xaotik wrote: You ask him what kind it is, exactly, and he tells you he knows where to get more, you beg once again for the name of this strain, and he tells you [PICK ONE]...

"The name of this substance is called 'Purp'" Jonny tells you almost in a whisper. "The substance is only special because of it's purple color, bro. Yours is only green because it was no longer fresh anymore. But when it is fresh, it's really powerful stuff, man. So, do you want anymore of this stuff?" You nodded in full agreement. You didn't want the "Purp", you NEEDED the "Purp" you couldn't help yourself, the Purp stuff got you totally hooked on with it. "Well man, you have to go all the way to Main Street, just 5 miles away from here. We sell this joint in the alley way that is in between "Lou's Pet Shop" and "WeeGee's Pizza Palace". Once you are there, you'll meet a tall black man. Tell him "Jonny sent me here" And sure enough, bro, he will give all the Purp you want, got that man?" You nodded your head very violently, that it almost appeared you were going to tear off from your neck. "Alright, see you later, bro, and good luck". Jonny said, and with that he disappeared, for now...

Your mission: Go to Main Street and get the "Purp" weed from this tall black man.
So this is it Steve, this is the officially start of your quest! So let this long journey begin...

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-25 23:51:53

Sitting here being jealous of everyone with Windows and MS Paint.

Fuck Macs.

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-26 06:03:51

At 6/25/11 11:51 PM, mothballs wrote: Sitting here being jealous of everyone with Windows and MS Paint.

Try an online image editor and join in the fun!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-26 08:19:55

Story 1: Chapter 1: The Quest for Purp

So, you decided to skip school, and started your hunt for some purple pot. Even though your quest began, you were actually already high enough. You were hallucinating lots silly and crappy things. The sky was pink, the sidewalk was blue, the street cross lines were green, many inanimate object that weren't clouds gained face and shouted "How do you do?" at your gleeful face, and to top it all off, you smelled like shit. But being super high didn't stop you from finding more weed at all. You needed this type of weed, and you needed to know how strong that Purp substance is.

Anyways, you were skipping along the sidewalk pavement in pitiful glee during your high shenanigans untill...

A Ms Paint Story

Response to A Ms Paint Story 2011-06-26 10:15:16

At 6/25/11 11:51 PM, mothballs wrote: Sitting here being jealous of everyone with Windows and MS Paint.

Fuck Macs.

There's two free art program you can get called Paint.NET and GIMP. And I am pretty sure they are both compatible with Macs. Though I think you should get Paint.NET because it's a lot more similar to Microsoft Paint. Right now I am using Paint.NET for my artwork for this thread, and it's a pretty fine program if you ask me.