00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

And It Continues!

765 Views | 8 Replies

And It Continues! 2011-05-23 00:03:36

First off, let me welcome you to this little corner thread I just, on a sudden and bored whim, and for other reasons entirely of which I will be getting to later, have put up.

Second, let me welcome you to this ' Civil ' ( LET THERE BE BLOOD. ) little thread.

Third, and finally, the topic. Recently, I have been speaking with friends, family, and taking the constant pissing off of little children over the recent shut down of the PS3 Network. ( By Anonymous? By Hackers? Who Knows, WHO CARES? ), and how they seem to be a sunk boat. But, that is yet to truly be determined. They still may make a comeback. If you will think back for a moment, look at the Nintendo Franchise. Their problem was not Hacking, but a horrid system ( Virtual Boy ) that near put them into the dirt. But they somehow regained ground, and look at them now, with ANOTHER horrid system out there. Jeez.

Anyway, before I get off Topic once again, THE QUESTION! ( Jeez, Im almost like a damn senile old man. ) Which system is better? Ps3, or Xbox360? Which one will you stick by, for whatever reason? And would you stay with the one you chose if a hacking attack occured? ( For Ps3, if ANOTHER one occured. )

EX. ( And this IS for me. )

For me, Xbox360. Xbox has all the hot topic titles, the ones that force competition, and all the goods. Fck Ps3, and their overpriced shnit. And yes, I would stick by Xbox.

Anyway, your up, lets see what you got.

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 01:00:16

Been done a million times, the long introduction was very unnecessary and misleading.

Wii is the best because you information cannot be stolen through it

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 01:02:46

I'll go with PC.

lolol

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 02:30:41

After all that this was a which console is better thread?

I want my time back.

better be a troll thread

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 02:48:49

At 5/23/11 12:03 AM, MattAttackMatt wrote: but a horrid system ( Virtual Boy )

PSPGO...

In all honesty I wouldn't stick with any console since they are always replaced in a few years so no need to stick to one. I was an Xbox 360 gamer a few years ago and I still go onto my Xbox When a new game comes out or when friends are online but otherwise I stick to my PC.

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 03:32:42

At 5/23/11 01:02 AM, ironraven24 wrote: I'll go with PC.
lolol

PC destroys both of those plebeian consoles.

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 04:17:48

At 5/23/11 03:44 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
Though it's really just semantics since the year's best games (MW3, BF3, and ME3) are all multiplatform (even though the PC version of MW3 and the PS3 version of ME3 are doomed to fail).

Explain how they are doomed to fail please.

Response to And It Continues! 2011-05-23 07:33:18

Oh look, a long opening post that only lead to a PS3 vs 360 debate.

Been done many times here.