00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jobi0889 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

any beatles song > any rap song

4,759 Views | 100 Replies

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:12:20

Hahahahaha you fool the Beatles have like 5 really awesome trippy songs and the rest are just as good as other shits and I have to say some groovy muthafuckin raps out there so don't come crying when you don't know your shit about the subject you base the morphology upon the songs which you choose to deter.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:14:58

At 4/24/11 02:04 PM, unowned wrote: like you even know facts about drugs
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd _effects.shtml
# increased awareness & appreciation of music
sensory enhancement (taste, smell, etc) over-awareness & over-sensitization to music and noise
why you think its called psychedelisc music, bozo

So, this thread is about music, not about drugs. You are deviating from the topic at hand so that you can psychotically preach about drugs for no reason other than that you enjoy parroting propaganda. The website you have just cited is a resource maintained by a group of people with an agenda, and that agenda is to provide "awareness" (in reality, garnering support for) illicit chemicals.

I again bring up the point of egocentrism, because it is clear that your own adherence to an agenda is clouding your ability stay on point in this topic.

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:18:13

oh and you seem to think that mechanism of action that you posit has nothing to do with awareness and perception just because how it is worded. but you see, drugs affect the central nervous system and the brain is a big part of it. and there is not much certainty into what exactly controls what, neurotransmitters etc

haha, parroting propaganda, you're an idiot, even government websites admit what the effect is
http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD604802

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:21:37

so hows it like being a psychotic idiot, bolo emoticon

guess i need to make it simple, i know how you are unable to use words with their actual definition like "psychotic"

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e n/wiki/Perception
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e n/wiki/Lsd#Sensory_and_perception

oh no, they all have an "agenda" its a conspiracy

my first post here talks about perception so look, theres relevance, what a shame

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:24:12

At 4/24/11 02:18 PM, unowned wrote: oh and you seem to think that mechanism of action that you posit has nothing to do with awareness and perception just because how it is worded. but you see, drugs affect the central nervous system and the brain is a big part of it. and there is not much certainty into what exactly controls what, neurotransmitters etc
haha, parroting propaganda, you're an idiot, even government websites admit what the effect is
http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD604802

Q: What do drugs have to do with "Any Beatles Song > Any Rap Song"?
A: Nothing.

This is the point I've been making all along. Your wild invocations of drug culture are bizarre because this topic is entirely unrelated. Since it is so unrelated, I see it as you pushing an agenda. Honestly, what else could it be?

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:24:32

so when are you going to admit that even your initial responses are all based on lies! you liar! you scoundrel! talking about "rap culture is more complicated then you think" i never talked about anything regarding that, you liar!

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:26:44

At 4/24/11 02:24 PM, Bolo wrote:
This is the point I've been making all along. Your wild invocations of drug culture are bizarre because this topic is entirely unrelated. Since it is so unrelated, I see it as you pushing an agenda. Honestly, what else could it be?

miltary studies aren't "wild invocations" they are truthful go against your propagandaized distorted understading of what they really do as evidenced from your quick reponses. reading it would have taken longer than your ignorant reponse, wink wink emotion, ive already provided evidence to how it is relevent, all you have do is read my posts one by one

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:28:05

At 4/24/11 02:24 PM, unownedJR wrote: so when are you going to admit that even your initial responses are all based on lies! you liar! you scoundrel!

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:30:26

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?

now you resort to ad hominem and "this isn't relevant" hiding from the truth. it is simple, it is relevant, this music and all music past the 60's is geared for a state of mind and awareness that you haven't attained. which you claim to be false and the reason why is a mechanism of action of a drug you did even say what was

theres something wrong with you, im algiht, idiot

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:30:27

Regulate - Warren G + Nate Dogg > Revolution.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:30:36

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:33:02

At 4/24/11 02:29 PM, Xarnor wrote: It would seem as though he is avoiding defeat by turning himself into a joke.

Hate to be cliche, but I feel the situation calls for it

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:34:40

yeah, resorting what i already described, supplying image macros and memes because you have no creativity or originality and resort to media for "funny" "situation defusal"

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:37:00

Yeah dude, I totally like Rock and Roll over Polka.

Hey, heres a thought. Stop comparing styles of music that are completley different, you god damn idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:39:01

i was bored.

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:39:35

At 4/24/11 02:34 PM, unowned wrote: yeah, resorting what i already described, supplying image macros and memes because you have no creativity or originality and resort to media for "funny" "situation defusal"

Hahahaha, Bolo owned you man, you are mad!! You just keep reposting the same shit about drugs.

hes right, what do drugs have to do with this topic anyways???

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 14:50:03

At 4/24/11 01:56 PM, unowned wrote: you describe muscial prefernce like it is an entity, please read up cognition and other subject i reccomended previously, then maybe you will offer a more correct answer like mine instead of watered down explanations like "opinions"

What the hell are you even trying to prove?

I'm disagreeing with the OP, and I get some conceited prick going at me for some reason instead.

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 15:02:51

Any other song > Any rap song

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 15:41:45

My Personal Subjective Opinion > Other people's subjective opinions!

Grow the fuck up people. Please

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 16:36:06

At 4/24/11 02:50 PM, Sawdust wrote:
I'm disagreeing with the OP, and I get some conceited prick going at me for some reason instead.

i am giving a superior and more technical explanation to something than just "its opinon guys"

you and that other idiot need to realize that, i know you've been braindamaged from all of the toxic chemicals you ingest on a daily basis, just let me get this through to you

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 19:21:08

At 4/24/11 04:36 PM, unowned wrote:
At 4/24/11 02:50 PM, Sawdust wrote:
i am giving a superior and more technical explanation to something than just "its opinon guys"

you and that other idiot need to realize that, i know you've been braindamaged from all of the toxic chemicals you ingest on a daily basis, just let me get this through to you

Its still an opinion in the end. Its like arguing Coke over Pepsi. You can give all the chemical, ingredient facts you want but someone can still perfectly say that they pefer Pepsi. This whole thread is stupid

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 20:50:16

At 4/24/11 07:21 PM, Yukin wrote:
Its still an opinion in the end.

that can be better explained and more thorough in the realm of cognitive science

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 21:07:38

The Qemists > The Beatles. js.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 21:51:39

Not sure why you started a topic about the obvious

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 23:44:22

At 4/24/11 08:50 PM, unowned wrote:
At 4/24/11 07:21 PM, Yukin wrote:
Its still an opinion in the end.
that can be better explained and more thorough in the realm of cognitive science

It is an opinion because it's a limited claim (doesnt have much impact or is very specific) and it is purely subjective. This is not a proposition. If you say which songs have better affect on mental health, or which one positively affects the overall human more, that is a proposition and something that can be properly argued. You and many people liking beatles songs better than any rap song, is an opinion. The end.

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-24 23:59:44

I disagree, maybe better than any mainstream rap song AS OF LATE....

But the beatles were a bunch of pussies and I'm glad they're not around anymore.

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-25 00:09:07

The Beatles are not as great as everyone makes them out to be.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-25 00:14:26

At 4/24/11 07:21 PM, Yukin wrote: Its still an opinion in the end. Its like arguing Coke over Pepsi. You can give all the chemical, ingredient facts you want but someone can still perfectly say that they pefer Pepsi. This whole thread is stupid

You should always be able to articulate why you have the opinions you do, though. There's nothing wrong with debating or comparing the merits of things, even if they're matters of opinion, as long as you don't take things too personally and descend into ad hominems or some other bullshit. Sure, this specific thread title and OP are incredibly stupid, but debating about music and musical taste in general isn't.

...But that's just my opinion.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-25 00:18:45

hahaha how the fuck did this thread get to four pages. i made it last night, followed it till it died at 2 pages while jerking off. then i went to sleep

oh and illegal-product, great job homo-balls-boy but i can 1-up that

Response to any beatles song > any rap song 2011-04-25 00:24:46

Yes, I do.