00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Juggalo Hangout !

90,619 Views | 1,568 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:23:27

At 4/19/04 10:15 PM, -FadeToBlack- wrote: so can i join or not ?????

I am sure you can join. I just don't know if Dark is on right now so I will just be posting this. Until he gets back.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:51:44

At 4/19/04 10:15 PM, -FadeToBlack- wrote: so can i join or not ?????

your in yo *shakes hand*

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:53:09

Yea that be kool to hook me up since I live in SC that is right above GA. Unless you were talkin bout the one in Europe.

i'm sure i can get you someone alot closer :P

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:54:09

Thankies ^_^ ! Well um...Okies. I guess I'll post here some then hehe. A juggalette?! XD That doesn't sound like something a girl wants to bee~! ::Snickerfit!::

don't worry there are clean cut juggaletts

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:05:25

POW! What up yall? Twiztid in this bitch! YEAH! lol! Aight, since in down with the clown, might as well introduce myself: The name's Twiz, fav. card is The Wraith, fav. psycho CD however is Freek Show, I'm learning bass and I'm trying to put a band together, and I can rap... kinda...

I wanna be apart of the staff too!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:24:16

current members
1. Dark Raven
2. tkum
3. Aasha
4.-FadeToBlack-
5.SiRgReEnLeAf
6.IM_KOOL_R_U
7.TWIZTIDJECkYL
(will be updated soon)

rank (after accepted)
1. 4 post - Security
2. 8 post - Bar tender
3. 12 post -DJ
4. 20 post - ??
(any ideas on ranks and stuff would good)

1. tkum (security)
2. IM_KOOL_R_U (security)
(will be updated soon)

"he's dead becuz died" Dark Raven

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:25:55

At 4/19/04 11:05 PM, TWiZTiDjECkYL wrote: POW! What up yall? Twiztid in this bitch! YEAH! lol! Aight, since in down with the clown, might as well introduce myself: The name's Twiz, fav. card is The Wraith, fav. psycho CD however is Freek Show, I'm learning bass and I'm trying to put a band together, and I can rap... kinda...

I wanna be apart of the staff too!

cool yo, your welciome,
and oh yes the wraith was great!

"he's dead becuz he died" Dark Raven

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:39:48

this is my thrid so that makes me... meh i dont remember the list so yeah wat iz up yall

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:40:50

now i am security oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 23:43:09

At 4/19/04 11:40 PM, -FadeToBlack- wrote: now i am security oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

yep, i'll update the list soon. if you got some ideas please tell them ^_^

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 08:25:14

hey what up ninja's...

twizted jeckle glad t see you found this place we got somwere now man,

yehi thought it was just me and tizted that was down on this site hey....

ok ill make that sig now

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 08:42:49

oi yeh instead of incoriging members to spam to be amore respected just you be in charge of handing out hatchets and if you own 10 hatchets you are a certain rank and if you own 20 you are a certain rank and the hatchets are like one for a pic or 5 for a flash or somthing

some ranks could be

hound dog
ninja
homie
insane killa
wicked piggie roster

then more

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 09:21:32

yeh here is that sig i made in the up and coming hells pit style

i was gonna do one in black rain style but didnt

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 09:23:00

helps if i post the fucken pic

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 10:44:27

here the stages a juggalo goes through

Stage One- Pre Birth: This is before you even know who I.C.P are. You know you're different, that you don't belong in "normal" society. You see the world differently than most and don't really know where your view fits in.

Stage Two- The Awakening: You get introduced to I.C.P. Maybe a friend introduces you, or you hear a song on the radio, or see someone sporting a shirt and think "I wonder what that's all about." No matter how it happens, nothing is ever the same. You start to delve into the magic that is the Dark Carnival and start to find that place where your view belongs.

Stage Three- Clown Boy: This is the stage that I get the most resistance to. Nobody likes to think of themselves as a clown boy (or fanboy, or hound dog...take your pick), but we've ALL been there. This is where I.C.P. and psy are the WORLD to you. You want all the merch, memorize all the songs, and follow blindly the lead of Joe, Joey and the psy machine. The most common symptoms of being in this stage are: calling ANYONE a Juggahoe, starting "FUCK EMINEM" chants before shows, dissing anyone for not having as much merch as you or not knowing every lyric to every song on every psy album, participating in Ray Day, believing everything that J says, wearing a Zug Izland shirt before the band even records a song, and generally defending psy in everything they do, even when they are obviously wrong. Some are more obvious in this stage than others, but believe me, you too will be/are/once were a clown boy. Sorry. That's just the way it is.

Stage Four- Disillusionment: This is where you start seeing cracks in the perfect structure that is the Juggalo World. It happens different for all of us, but something plants a seed of doubt in the world you've emersed yourself in. Maybe you meat J and he's a dick, or you run into a ninja that treats you like shit, or you think track "17" on Shangri-La is crap, or you start to see that Psychopathic Records is no different then other record companies, in that their main goal is to make money. You start doubting the "Family" and all the bullshit that comes w/ it. This is the hardest stage to get through. All the faith you put into this thing starts to crumble, and you begin to feel lost once again.

Stage Five- Realization: The last stage. This is where you finally figure it out. That being a Juggalo isn't about the merch or knowing what kind of pudding Shaggy likes or hating/liking things just cause I.C.P. says so. It's about being YOU. About seeing the world differently from "normal" society and not giving a fuck where your view fits in. It's about being your own person and not letting anyone tell you how you should be or act or dress. It's about a community of ninjas that have had similar experiences and feelings as you and having a connection w/ them....even if we don't always get along or agree.

cheers to hallsofillusions.com

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 15:54:21

At 4/20/04 08:42 AM, tkum wrote: oi yeh instead of incoriging members to spam to be amore respected just you be in charge of handing out hatchets and if you own 10 hatchets you are a certain rank and if you own 20 you are a certain rank and the hatchets are like one for a pic or 5 for a flash or somthing

some ranks could be

hound dog
ninja
homie
insane killa
wicked piggie roster

then more

that is a kick ass idea we should use that! it's alot better then my idea. it's more juggalo related and cool sounding. :)

"he's dead becuz he died" Dark Raven

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 15:55:04

I am about to read that post. Whats up to all my ninjas and ninjalette's? Just happy cause today is 420 and no one really knows what that means itcept for me and my friends.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 15:56:54

At 4/20/04 09:23 AM, tkum wrote: helps if i post the fucken pic

hey thanks for that kick ass pic

he's dead becuz he died" Dark Raven

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:03:15

Juggalo's on NG well I never would have known...who here is a member of the Virginian society for Juggalo's otherwise known as the Hatchet Clan???

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:04:35

hey tkum the stages of a juggalo you posed is kick ass. thanks for posting it.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:06:50

At 4/20/04 10:44 AM, tkum wrote: here the stages a juggalo goes through

You forgot stage 6

Stage Six-The stage in which you realize that there are other bands like ICPout there... Twiztid, Sandow,etc.. all the other bands are almost the same, but a true Juggalo loves them all...

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:06:51

Going to get one of my friends to sign up tonight or later this week since he is always blazed and is never able to know what he is looking at.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:07:09

At 4/20/04 04:03 PM, BerlinAssassin wrote: Juggalo's on NG well I never would have known...who here is a member of the Virginian society for Juggalo's otherwise known as the Hatchet Clan???

what up juggalo, i'm not a member of that but it sounds cool.
could you tell me more about it?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:08:28

At 4/20/04 04:07 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote:
At 4/20/04 04:03 PM, BerlinAssassin wrote: Juggalo's on NG well I never would have known...who here is a member of the Virginian society for Juggalo's otherwise known as the Hatchet Clan???
what up juggalo, i'm not a member of that but it sounds cool.
could you tell me more about it?

Sure, later have to go...

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:29:41

You forgot stage 6

Stage Six-The stage in which you realize that there are other bands like ICPout there... Twiztid, Sandow,etc.. all the other bands are almost the same, but a true Juggalo loves them all...

well i don't think you have to like listenig too all of them but you should aleast respect them.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:40:36

At 4/20/04 04:06 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Going to get one of my friends to sign up tonight or later this week since he is always blazed and is never able to know what he is looking at.

thats cool a few more juggaos around here would be great.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:45:18

At 4/20/04 04:40 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: thats cool a few more juggaos around here would be great.

But he barely gets on. So that is why. He has under 10 posts.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 16:46:55

Yeah, you definetly don't hafta listen to them all. I'm not exactly a big fan of Jumpsteady or Esham really, although on Psychos from Space 2 Esham kicked ass, except on Bitch, Shut Up, which i still love cuz Blaze kicks ass. Anyway, out of the juggalos on here, who is your favorite group/rapper? Not just on Psycho records, anyone. This includes Tech N9ne, KMK, Snoop, TNT, anyone. Personally, my favorite solo is either Tech N9ne or Blaze, but the group, without a doubt, is Twiztid. I would put Dark Lotus, but it's a combo group, so idk if that really counts.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 17:07:15

some of my fav artist other then the hachet, are tech n9ne, pastor troy, Bush, and alot of others

I'm not a fan of KMK, it seems like all there songs are about drugs. i think song need to be saying alittle more like ICP and Twiztid.

Esham is cool with me i've been listening to him for a bit. even if he was a dick back in the day (behind the paint [book] )
by the way has anyone read that book? J sure had a hard life.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-20 17:12:09

whatever happen to soopa villians?? and the rumor of tech n9ne and lazy bone joining it? anyone know anything?