00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Doughboybr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get your art permanently displayed!

657 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

On my body!... Im getting a tattoo and and i need someone to draw it out for me. The description is going to be vauge so you need to put ur own artistic touch on it. The requirments are, it needs to be egyption hyrogyphics and it needs to fit in the upperback area. There you go, mostly black lines but color if u want. Ill pick the best and post it on here with a pic when i get it. And im looking for somthing big with alot of different images!

The Filmakers Club / Above the ignorance

....Go Ahead. Stare....

BBS Signature

Response to Get your art permanently displayed! 2011-02-02 12:15:54

I never understand why people want languages that they don't know tattooed on their body.
Seriously, I could write "Im a big chode" in glyphs, you wouldn't realize it, get it tattooed, and then anyone who can read it would snicker at you.

Not as commonly known a language, but still a possibility

Response to Get your art permanently displayed! 2011-02-02 12:35:46

At 2/2/11 12:15 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: I never understand why people want languages that they don't know tattooed on their body.
Seriously, I could write "Im a big chode" in glyphs, you wouldn't realize it, get it tattooed, and then anyone who can read it would snicker at you.
Not as commonly known a language, but still a possibility

Damn it Jonny, you ruined my plan! >=[

--

I was gonna redraw this:

Get your art permanently displayed!

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Get your art permanently displayed! 2011-02-02 12:53:40

At 2/2/11 12:35 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: I was gonna redraw this:

Does that say "dick"?

Response to Get your art permanently displayed! 2011-02-02 12:56:08

At 2/2/11 12:53 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 2/2/11 12:35 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: I was gonna redraw this:
Does that say "dick"?

Lol!
The site I used translates it as 'dork.' But that's what 'dork' means, innit?

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Get your art permanently displayed! 2011-02-02 20:12:54

Ah, shit that would have been a great plan. If we'd all gotten together and made five or six believable submissions saying stuff like that.

Oh well, man *wipes away a tear*

Guess we'll be seeing and hearing about more Egyptian stuff now that it is in the news. Maybe they'll make even more, quality family adventure films about mummies. *Pelvic thrusts*