00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hitman Story

3,861 Views | 44 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-24 00:07:20

D is my for sure choice.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-24 00:34:55

D less struggle

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-25 17:12:34

hitman is cool
Duke nukem forever coming!

"This is not a negotiation, a suggestion, a deal, an entreaty, an agreement, a compromise, or a capitulation. It’s my triumphant return, you fuckers."

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-25 17:39:25

C, but do it stealthily.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-26 19:34:21

B it would be sleeker. Ya dont gotta go all apeshit on the dude.

"Life is like a dice game; one roll can land you in jail or cuttin' cake blowin kisses in the rice rain" - Jay Electronica

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-31 14:49:54

Well, I said that I will be gone for a week, but I wasn't and even though, I didn't post here. Here comes another very late part of the story:

Jack decided to stab the target to death after he falls asleep. It didn't seem to be hard in theory. The victim was drunk, and seemed to be a total wreck. Jack took his knife out, and looked at it. It was sharp, new and shiny. He continued to watch Carl through the window.

2 Hours later Carl was still sitting next to the table, very drunk. After few minutes he leaned his head on his arm he had on the table, and stayed that way for over 10 minutes. Jack could only guess that Carl Quince was asleep. He left the car, and looked around, if nobody watches him. Nobody seemed to. Jack couldn't believe it's so easy. He took few minutes to think about some dangers, but he couldn't think of any. He put on his gloves, and came up to the trailer.

Jack opened the door. After a silent squeak he heard snoring. Someone was obviously sleeping in there. Jack pushed the door a little to look around if Carl is alone. He didn't think of that beafore, but looks like he didn't have to worry about that. They were alone in the trailer. Jack noticed Smith & Wesson model 625 on the table next to around 7 bottles of beer. He made few silent steps, and picked it up slowly, to not wake up the target. It was loaded. Jack hid it in his pocket, and took out a knife.

Carl's chest was down, and only reasonable places where Jack could strike were Carl's back, or neck. There was no need to struggle with him. Jack took few steps to stand behind Carl. Then he reached his hand to turn off the light, in case if somebody sees the murder. Jack was ready. He lifted his hand holding the knife, and thought for few seconds. He was hoping to not hit the bone. He swung the knife, and bashed victim's back with his fist. The whole blade was in.
Carl suddenly woke up screaming. In one second he partialy turned around, but when he couldn't see anything, he reached his hand for the revolver he couldn't find, tipping over few empty bottles. When Carl and Jack could hear the bottles falling on the ground, Carl got another hit in the back, to which he responded with another scream. He tried to get up, but he got stabbed again in the neck.
Jack must have hit the spine, because the knife penetrated Carl's neck only few centimeters deep, Jack felt something hard on his way, which he apparently damaged, and Carl fell back on the chair, from which he fell on the floor making noises of pain. Jack was confused, but he thought he can tell what is going on - the target was paralyzed. Jack turned the light on to look at Carl. He was lying on his back, looking at Jack. His left arm was shaking, but he didn't even notice. He just mumbled something in fear while looking at his executioner. Jack crouched, looked in Carl's eyes full of fear, and stabbed him in heart. Twice to get sure. Then he sat on Carl's chair, and looked how life is slowly coming out of him.

After 6 minutes Carl seemed to be dead. Jack checked his pulse. There was none. Jack looked around, if he didn't left any traces, and left the trailer, leaving light on. On his way to the car he looked around to see if nobody is watching him. Nobody seemed to, as usual.

The next day Jack was expecting a text message from Wilson. There was none. It wasn't nice to ask him if he's got payment for the hit, or contact him at all. Jack decided to wait.

He got a text message the next day. Probably the hit was confirmed later. Nobody would expect Jack to kill the target the day when he got the job. Come to think of it, it looked so unprofessional, to kill someone without previous preparation.

Wilson was drinking coffee like always. "You got rid of that guy very fast" He said when Jack was taking seat at the table. "Yeah, he was just a drunk bum. I stabbed him to death in his trailer." Jack replied. Wilson thought for few seconds, and said: "I hope you didn't leave any traces. Anyway, the client was so satisfied, that he decided to add 200 dollars. That would make 1400, from which I take 5%... That will be 70 for me, and 1330 for you. Your fast move has interested some people. Here's some clients". After that he started to take out envelopes from his folder. There was 6 of them. Jack looked at them, and after a moment started:
-Wilson, could you get me some equipment to make my job easier if I paid you?
-It depends on what kind of equipment you are talking about.
-I need a silencer. Could you get me one?
-700 dollars, and you can have it tomorrow.
-Hmm...
Jack had 2910$ total, and 1330 with him. He sure could pay the price. He looked at the envelopes. Jack knew it wouldn't be nice to sit with Wilson too long, so he decided to make the choices:
He took envelope saying:
A. Sophie Piere - School teacher.
B. Tom Emery - Electrician.
C. Kody Jubber - Swimming instructor.
D. Kelvin Bollard - Shop owner.
E. Alexander Palgrave - Architect.
F. Barry Page - Mailman.
And decided to:
1. Buy the silencer for 700$.
2. Resign from buying the silencer.

The vote should contain a letter from A to F, and number from 1 to 2, for example A1.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-01-31 14:59:09

A1 he really needs a silencer.

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-01 17:08:00

A1. The silencer is very needed for the job.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-06 10:35:59

A1. He needs a silencer and I think the hit would be interesting.

Don't give up on this :).

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-06 18:40:55

A2

He's not really dependant on the gun so far, and bullets are more traceable then knife wounds or poison... Or pillows...

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-08 10:49:04

"Fine. Let's check that Sophie" Jack said, when passing Wilson 700 $.
Wilson put the money in his folder, along with the envelopes. Jack opened up the envelope he took, to see if everything is obvious, and doesn't need explanation:

Sophie Piere, born 5th April, 1975, 5.4 feet tall.
Some short info on her, photo and adress, plus adress of school she's teaching in.
Married, Divorced, no children.
Reward: 850$.

Jack had no idea who could've called the hit, and again, it wasn't his ob to think about it. He noticed that Wilson is looking at him some weird way, like he was trying to say "I had no idea that you would actualy murder a woman", but he pretended that he didn't see. Sophie already got his attention, and opening another envelope would make mess, which is something you don't do next to people like Wilson. Jack left the cafee.

Sophie lived in a small town next to the city Jack lived in. A small quiet town, with about 4 000 people in it, where crime was forgotten long ago. From the photo Jack could tell that the target was very attractive. A quick thought of having some fun with her first came through his mind, but he got back on the track. He knew that everytime he goes to kill someone, he takes a big risk. If he wanted to do something extra, than just killing, he had to just be more careful. He kept that in mind from now on, and felt ready to take some extra risk, if he would actualy decide to do so.

He checked out the target's house. One family house with well mowed lawn, and a funny garden gnome on it. The curtains in the windows looked fresh, and live. Looks like Sophie could actualy take care of her house, and lawn.
After few days of observations Jack noticed that she leaves the house at around 6 am, and comes back after 3 pm. In free time she jogs, and paints, whch can be seen through her windows.

The first thing Jack noticed about her look, were het breasts, which could be only described as 'big'.
She had her dark honey hair mostly pinned up in the back, which resulted in a casual updo, and very often wore a soft red lipstick. In addition to that she was wearing glasses - she looked just like a teacher. And very attractive.

Jack already had the silencer, and checked if it, in the free time, just to be sure.

The day of the hit has come. It was 1 pm, and Jack was repeating the plan he decided to execute few last times. He was ready.
Suddenly he got a text message from Alice saying: "I'll be ready in an hour."
"Ah, yes! The date with Alice! I forgot!" Jack thought. It was wendsday already. That was something unexpected, but Jack thought that It was better to get the message now, than an hour later, when he would be performing a hit.

Jack thought the plan through, and took his time to think about the situation. He decided to:

A. Shoot the target.
B. Stab the target to death.
C. Rape and shoot the target.
D. Stab the target to death and rape her body.
E. Go to a date with Alice, and :
1. A.
2. B.
3. C.
4. D.

Sorry for the weird voting system for now, but I try to keep it somehow open.
The votes from A to D are normal. If you choose E, you have to pick a number from 1 to 4, which are equal to the A-D options.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-08 12:31:49

A he has the silencer and it'll be less messy, plus just no that's just nasty.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-02-15 14:54:23

A to test out the silencer and to do the cleanest kill. Everything else is just... too unclean and you might get too attached to her via E, the rape would easily link to you.

Response to Hitman Story 2011-06-22 12:27:31

E1 I just want to see what happens

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Hitman Story 2011-07-08 21:13:03

At 6/22/11 12:27 PM, Optimisticperson wrote: E1 I just want to see what happens

I say E1 as well.