00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girl advice from my girlfriend.

35,295 Views | 296 Replies

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:53:45

shit forgot pic

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:55:10

She just so happened to be naked for SoggyBread...

You have competition bro.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:55:51

At 1/2/11 07:54 PM, georgecook wrote:
At 1/2/11 07:53 PM, Struggle wrote: shit forgot pic
did you two just have sex?

probably

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:55:51

Oh man you're so naked ^.^. There's so much cum in my pants at this moment and it's about you gurl. XD

No but really you needn't, whore.

hfg

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:58:16

dear struggle's girlfriend,

why are all females under the age of 20 retarded worthless stuck up cunts who never have anything interesting to say

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 19:58:27

Ask her if I should get a penis pump for my tiny penis. And to let me see boobs pl0x.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:00:33

This thread is relevant to my interests. So relevant this has been my first post in General for the last thirty-something posts.

Anyway, what is the best way to get girls who hate you to like you again?

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:03:05

How Do I ask this girl on a date shes cute and i think she likes me but i dont know a way to go about it i think simply asking her wont work oh please help me girlfriend with wonderful bussums

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:03:35

At 1/2/11 08:00 PM, Otto wrote: Okay guys lets place our bets on how much he paid his sister.

*slaps this down on the table"*

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:05:00

Cereal question

I seem to be connected the the most with that have BFs
Don't get me wrong, I have many galpals, but I'm just not as connected with them

I feel like I may 'ruin' something, even though there is nothing I should be worried about. Any tips?

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:06:21

Does anal hurt or are girls just lying?

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:06:40

At 1/2/11 08:05 PM, Gerbil wrote: Cereal question

I seem to be connected the the most with girls that have BFs
Don't get me wrong, I have many galpals, but I'm just not as connected with them

I feel like I may 'ruin' something, even though there is nothing I should be worried about. Any tips?

Fix'd

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:07:06

Ok ok ok, serious question.

Do these lips make me look gay?

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:23:43

At 1/2/11 08:03 PM, Yukin wrote:
At 1/2/11 08:00 PM, Otto wrote: Okay guys lets place our bets on how much he paid his sister.
*slaps this down on the table"*

*slaps THIS down on the table*

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:32:28

Ofcourse you dont speak for every girl on the fucking planet but lets get your opinion on this one. Do girls ever forgive ex's for shit that really hurt them, or do they hold it against them forever?

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:37:27

At 1/2/11 08:32 PM, ProffesorCrumpets wrote: Ofcourse you dont speak for every girl on the fucking planet but lets get your opinion on this one. Do girls ever forgive ex's for shit that really hurt them, or do they hold it against them forever?

It all depends on the girl, and what it is, If a bf cheated on me I would never forget, almost anything else I will forgive him for eventually.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:39:28

At 1/2/11 08:36 PM, Twilight wrote: cool can i have my name on a sign too

Yea me too, with a nip slip possibly?

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:45:59

At 1/2/11 07:55 PM, iBliss wrote: She just so happened to be naked for SoggyBread...

You have competition bro.

I guess my birthday has a meaning after all.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 20:55:29

Well I know her opinion on breast augmentation.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:08:56

At 1/2/11 08:39 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
Yea me too, with a nip slip possibly?

If you fags get your name on a sign, I get the following caption on her chest "Prinzy Rules" in bold permanent marker.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:10:28

Dear Struggle's girlfriend,

Is there any way to get out of the friend zone?

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:10:37

how to get girl to like me??????????????????????????

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:14:58

done for the night going to do real shit now, we'll come back later again. also we couldn't fit all the names on a sheet so we just put the second half.

At 1/2/11 06:38 PM, sweet21 wrote: Alright well serious question, i have a medical condition not sure what it's called but basically my palms are sweaty almost every hour of the day for no reason.
Weather im nervous or not they sweat sometimes more heavily than others. Basically my hands are always moist (let the masturbation jokes commence!)
it's the main reason i don't date since i have to hold their hand and whatnot.
People get bothered by it like "dude why's your hand so wet" and they're disgusted by it and all that stuff so how i go about "breaking it" to a girl i like or just get her to get over it and like ME.

your condition should have no reason to interfere with the relationships you are having. you could do the glove thing if you want but in my personal opinion, i wouldnt, its nothing to be ashamed of. i would tell the girl right off the bat so she knows, or you could just not tell her and say you just get nervous around her or something.

At 1/2/11 06:41 PM, Yrtnej wrote: Do girls seriously go for tools? This is a serious question. You know those "so incredibly trendy" guys who wear designer brand underwear. The ones with the flat-billed caps and the baggy jeans with the black sock + Nike sandal combo.

Also, do girls seriously go for the fags? This is also a serious question. You know those guys who straighten their hair every day and walk around in skinny jeans because they have no male pride (if you know what I mean).

I swear, I've been confused my whole life.

yes. i don't know why buy they do. i don't, and i bet that some others don't but from what i have seen, the majority do. girls go for jerks more often then nice guys because they like the chase, however they never stay with jerks. just hookups or rebounds, never real relationships sprouting from a guy telling you you have nice tits and then leaving. dont act like a tool to get girls.

At 1/2/11 07:09 PM, Idiocy wrote: Judging by the posts you have seen in this thread so far, and not, do you have any generalisations you might be inclined to make about Newgrounds users?

Also, congratulations on the fantastic set of breasts.

Those 2 statements are unconnected; do not attempt connection.

this is the best post i've read lol.
men( or in this case, boys) are pigs, they assume way too much and take no time to reconsider their origional assumptions.

At 1/2/11 07:58 PM, GiantDouche wrote: why are all females under the age of 20 retarded worthless stuck up cunts who never have anything interesting to say

because thats what boys like.

At 1/2/11 07:58 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Ask her if I should get a penis pump for my tiny penis. And to let me see boobs pl0x.

go look at your own tits, also. yes.

At 1/2/11 08:00 PM, Donut wrote: This thread is relevant to my interests. So relevant this has been my first post in General for the last thirty-something posts.

Anyway, what is the best way to get girls who hate you to like you again?

it wont work. if they hate you for a legitamate reason then you're fucked. if they dont HATE you then id try being sincere and i'd say the biggest thing woudl be going out of your way to do something nice for them. not a fake or clingy approach.

At 1/2/11 08:03 PM, walterwagner wrote: How Do I ask this girl on a date shes cute and i think she likes me but i dont know a way to go about it i think simply asking her wont work oh please help me girlfriend with wonderful bussums

haha @ my bussums. real, just saying. anyways, do you know something that she likes? like a place or ice cream shop? ask if she would like to go or something. the most importaint thing is that you think of actual conversations to have. not about bra sizes or newgrounds, find out her hobbies and shit. but don't stalk her

At 1/2/11 08:05 PM, Gerbil wrote: Cereal question

I seem to be connected the the most with that have BFs

lolwut? first part is confusing.
just be confident. confidence is sexy

At 1/2/11 08:06 PM, KittehAnims wrote: Does anal hurt or are girls just lying?

yes it does. it's also a big turn off.

At 1/2/11 08:08 PM, Otto wrote: Serious question now, to your ladyfriend, do I look like a ladyfriend?

No don't worry.

At 1/2/11 08:32 PM, ProffesorCrumpets wrote: Ofcourse you dont speak for every girl on the fucking planet but lets get your opinion on this one. Do girls ever forgive ex's for shit that really hurt them, or do they hold it against them forever?

if you REALLY hurt them then dont. ever. go. near. her. again. odds are shes found a better guy with better friends and if you really fucked up... yeah. most girls hold pretty big grudgesl espeshially if you fucked them over big time.

yes

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:18:24

why do you have such a manly jaw structure how about answer that question tits mcgee

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:21:17

how do you tie a knot

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:22:06

how do i file my taxes

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:24:52

congrats

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:32:51

Interacting with an attractive female...
6+ pages.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:43:35

At 1/2/11 09:18 PM, GiantDouche wrote: why do you have such a manly jaw structure how about answer that question tits mcgee

It's real easy to say that sitting behind a computer. I highly doubt you'd say that to her face to face.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-02 21:44:12

At 1/2/11 09:24 PM, level1isbest wrote:
congrats

blank post

BBS Signature