00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girl advice from my girlfriend.

35,289 Views | 296 Replies

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 17:45:41

At 1/3/11 05:39 PM, RobJohnson wrote: No... ive been with her for 3 years... and I wont leave her because of her weight.... but I feel that I deserve an attractive girlfriend again (how she used to be). And... I want her to be my attractive girlfriend since I love her.

Well, then be honest. And tell her why you want her to lose weight.
I think she'll understand.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 17:52:36

Part of the problem is males think differently than females. Like the case with the fat girlfriend and the discontent boyfriend. As males, you are wanting to be logical and tell her something. But as females, we prefer things this way:

logic < emotion

Just keep that in mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 17:53:57

At 1/3/11 05:39 PM, RobJohnson wrote:
No... ive been with her for 3 years... and I wont leave her because of her weight.... but I feel that I deserve an attractive girlfriend again (how she used to be). And... I want her to be my attractive girlfriend since I love her.

If your gf has gained weight, I find it very unlikely that she hasn't realized and hinting that's she's fat and needs to diet will only upset her. If you want to avoid drama, you're best bet is to ignore the weight gain - girls can still be attractive even if they're a bit chubby. However, if he regaining her former figure means so much to you, I'd suggest taking a more proactive approach than suggesting she needs to lose weight. Instead, try talking to her about fitness and theme your dates around healthier activities such as jogging. Also, suggest that you both try to eat healthier. This way, she gets the message that she needs to get more fit without her feelings getting hurt, and without you sounding like a dick, because the two of you can get more fit together.

Or just incessantly call her a fat pig until she develops anorexia.

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 17:55:37

So there's this girl I've been obsessed with for almost a year now. She's everything I want. She's expressed interest in me in an inferential manner, but I can't seem to get the pieces together. She's been chopped up in my freezer for several months now, and nothing I've tried will put them back together.

How does I thaw, reattach and rape chunks of dream girl?

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 18:08:49

I don't believe that's real.
It can't be... It's not possible.

[No attention whore signature]

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 18:09:56

I was wondering, if I'm talking to a girl (whether it be in person, texting, calling, whatever) how would I know if she showed any interest in me (like the way she talks, or movements they make)?

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 18:18:17

At 1/3/11 06:13 PM, psychicpebble wrote: Does personality beat looks? Vice Versa.

Also, do girls like funneh guys or what do they prefer.

also lol

Preference is $$$$

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 18:22:43

At 1/3/11 06:20 PM, psychicpebble wrote: Also, I'm 495 pounds and haven't left my house in 2 years.

My penis is only 1" (erect) and I am severely affected with down syndrome.

WIll I ever find the right women who will sit beside my bed and watch me play WOW?

If you approach girls with confidence, then yes.

All you have to do is be yourself.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:13:17

Okay I have a real question now. Do girls ever really know what they want? In terms of guys I mean. They say they want one thing but they end up with another and it confuses me. When you met your boyfriend did you really see him as the greatest potential as an awesome boyfriend? Did you have to adjust your ideal guy to, start dating him?

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:18:54

I have women troubles.

I asked out somebody, they rejected me, they said not now, and I'm too scared to ask because I am frightened by rejection.

Tips?

A lot of people have pictures for their signatures. But that's stupid. I'm not going to do that. That is so 2008. Not even kidding. Jeez, you guys are stoopid.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:21:51

At 1/3/11 07:18 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote: I asked out somebody, they rejected me

You asked out 1 person and got rejected by a whole group of persons?
Sounds pretty bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:28:56

At 1/3/11 07:21 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/3/11 07:18 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote: I asked out somebody, they rejected me
Sounds pretty bad.

I believe you are trollin.

Girl advice from my girlfriend.

A lot of people have pictures for their signatures. But that's stupid. I'm not going to do that. That is so 2008. Not even kidding. Jeez, you guys are stoopid.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:30:57

At 1/3/11 07:28 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote:
Sounds pretty bad.

No, you're just an idiot who doesn't understand correct pronoun usage.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:33:00

Don't you have better things to do?

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:34:10

At 1/3/11 07:33 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote: Don't you have better things to do?

That post took all of 30 seconds...

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:34:29

At 1/3/11 07:33 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote: Don't you have better things to do?

Do you expect to be taken seriously, using that phrase on these boards? C'mon.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:34:59

At 1/3/11 07:30 PM, Dubbi wrote:
At 1/3/11 07:28 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote:
Sounds pretty bad.
No, you're just an idiot who doesn't understand correct pronoun usage.

I'm pretty sure you can use "they" to describe one person. While using "he" or "she" would have worked much better, "they" is still correct.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:35:39

I just realised how massive her boobs are.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:38:09

At 1/3/11 07:34 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can use "they" to describe one person. While using "he" or "she" would have worked much better, "they" is still correct.

If you want to keep the gender unstated, write "he or she". "They" is not a singular pronoun.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:41:15

At 1/3/11 07:38 PM, Dubbi wrote:
If you want to keep the gender unstated, write "he or she". "They" is not a singular pronoun.

They is still appropriate in the way I used it.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:45:36

At 1/3/11 07:41 PM, RPGCrazyCritic wrote:
At 1/3/11 07:38 PM, Dubbi wrote:
They is still appropriate in the way I used it.

Can you read? The antecedent in your post was "somebody", which is singular, so the pronoun must be singular. The wikipedia page clearly stated that "they" is a plural pronoun - not singular!. If you want the pronoun to be gender neutral, then write "he or she".

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:49:29

At 1/3/11 07:45 PM, Dubbi wrote:
Can you read?

Question is, can you?

From the original article defining "they"; "The "singular" they is the use of this pronoun, where they is used as a gender-neutral singular rather than plural pronoun. The correctness of this usage is disputed."

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:53:57

At 1/3/11 07:49 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 1/3/11 07:45 PM, Dubbi wrote:
Can you read?
Question is, can you?

From the original article defining "they"; "The "singular" they is the use of this pronoun, where they is used as a gender-neutral singular rather than plural pronoun. The correctness of this usage is disputed."

Any English teacher and the grammar section of the SATs will that you that is incorrect. If you wish to be gender-neutral, write "his or her".

Does anyone pay attention in English class?

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 19:57:08

At 1/3/11 07:49 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:

Question is, can you?

The correctness of this usage is disputed.

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-03 21:02:31

At 1/3/11 03:15 PM, Struggle wrote: clearly she likes you, i dont think you have anything to worry about. you should go for it ;)

Awesome! Thanks for the reply :) Found out she liked me too, so I am ECSTATIC!!!

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-04 21:17:04

I have a lot of cats, and they scratch every girl that comes over to my house. It really turns them off. Since euthanization is so expensive, what should I do?

My crappy Gimp sig. Jellyous?

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-04 21:18:47

At 1/4/11 09:17 PM, AlbinoCow wrote: I have a lot of cats, and they scratch every girl that comes over to my house. It really turns them off. Since euthanization is so expensive, what should I do?

Clearly the cats need to get use to her, so the next girl you bring over you need to duct tape to a chair and let her and the cats get to know each other. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-04 21:25:46

At 1/4/11 09:18 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Clearly the cats need to get use to her, so the next girl you bring over you need to duct tape to a chair and let her and the cats get to know each other. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Do you mean the cats should bang the girl, or just rip her to shreds? Or both?

My crappy Gimp sig. Jellyous?

BBS Signature

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-04 21:34:54

If you write my name on a card I will cum all over myself.

Please?

Response to Girl advice from my girlfriend. 2011-01-05 21:29:31

What is the kind of cake girls like?