00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blue6panda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Chrono Trigger Collab

5,798 Views | 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-25 23:47:20

hmm seems interesting an i'm a fan of the game. i can write, voice act, and as for my musicianship i think it's better to just stick with the games original score instead of me blasting improv metal on my guitar. let me know if you even need me since it looks like you got a lot of people who are willing to help already.

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-26 00:30:28

Need a voice actor anyone? :)

Here is a sample of my work audio wise: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 90900

My Commercial Demo Reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 82005
My Character Demo Reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 87989

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-29 01:36:05

At 1/23/11 07:15 AM, Clovis15 wrote: Thank you for responding with your plan. I hope everyone else does too, but I realize this is really something I should have asked up front to begin with. My apologies to everyone on that.

It's all good...under the hood. Oh, and I'm using a custom Magus sprite and battle animations as well. I'm going to make sure this turns out as good in project as it does in my head.

Oh, and do you want the logos present? I have my set inside my V-Cam so that no matter how many skits I end up doing for this, it won't matter if the VCam folder for mine is replaced on each import, and the logo follows the screen action without jumping around.

Attached is an rough version of what I'm working on

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-29 02:10:06

Oh man Sunrie that looks epic.

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-30 18:07:37

Dude, that's actually looking pretty awesome. Also, no logos during the individual sections please. We're going to have both have scene selectable menus, which will mention who made what, as well as a credits sequence.

Chrono Trigger Unglued - A Flash Retelling of Chrono Trigger that knows just how important your Ether is.

Work-Study - Squirrel Armies, Code Red, Elite Booze Agents, & More!

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-01-31 23:02:13

Um... my PC died so I won't be able to work on it just yet, but I hope to get a new PC soon.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHhH I'M SO FRUSTRATED!

So, yeah.

Response to The Chrono Trigger Collab 2011-02-11 00:17:31

At 1/30/11 06:07 PM, Clovis15 wrote: Dude, that's actually looking pretty awesome. Also, no logos during the individual sections please. We're going to have both have scene selectable menus, which will mention who made what, as well as a credits sequence.

Okay, no problem. That actually makes things better for me! What with VCam placement and all that.

Thanks for the compliment as well. I keep getting further into it and then realizing I'm missing something or that it doesn't feel right, so I change things around. *LOL* I'm never happy with myself.

Here's an early rendition of background and platform construction, as well as portal placement and character stance.