00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

383,799 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 14:35:06

Noo :( anyway M-A-R-C-U-S- how would team 1 would have won just because you all had more reviews before we started out? Isnt it how amny reviews you get AFTER the compeition begun?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 14:36:41

Hello DD. I joined this place a few weeks ago (Rapturous_Sin). Anyway i kinda got a little side tracked and havent been here in a while. I would like to rejoin.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:01:46

At 9/26/04 02:36 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Hello DD. I joined this place a few weeks ago (Rapturous_Sin). Anyway i kinda got a little side tracked and havent been here in a while. I would like to rejoin.

Glad to see you showing intrest in the NGDD wait or check back soon untill one of the SOHO members deals with you they will redirect you to the privalt form where we look forward to seeing you post.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:29:08

Welcome back angel, your officially in once again.
Please note, that this club gained two pages based on nonsense. If you refer to my prior post, our best bet is to shut the fuck up. He wants to leave, Attention-whoring or not, this is exactly what he wants. Just an uproar, he's a big boy now guys, he can leave if he wants to. NDOD Will miss you, thats all I'll say. Stop kissing ass and start pulling ranks around here, how did the competition end up? As someone replied prior as well, if SOHO has a problem, we have our restricted boards. No, he can't join soho just because he's belly aching. This isnt a treehouse gang, this is a forum-moderator, monitored internet forum. A little bit of more rules imply.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:36:52

At 9/26/04 03:29 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: Welcome back angel, your officially in once again.
Please note, that this club gained two pages based on nonsense. If you refer to my prior post, our best bet is to shut the fuck up. He wants to leave, Attention-whoring or not, this is exactly what he wants. Just an uproar, he's a big boy now guys, he can leave if he wants to. NDOD Will miss you, thats all I'll say. Stop kissing ass and start pulling ranks around here, how did the competition end up? As someone replied prior as well, if SOHO has a problem, we have our restricted boards. No, he can't join soho just because he's belly aching. This isnt a treehouse gang, this is a forum-moderator, monitored internet forum. A little bit of more rules imply.

dude u have actually got a point there well u would ur smart ;) he he. Anyway i think we had our 10 min of sadness that SABBATH-BOY has gone but now we should move on to what we do best and that is to moderate the forums. He left cause he wanted to and thats his choice.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:44:47

dude u have actually got a point there well u would ur smart ;) he he. Anyway i think we had our 10 min of sadness that SABBATH-BOY has gone but now we should move on to what we do best and that is to moderate the forums. He left cause he wanted to and thats his choice.

Thank you, Captain Summary! Lol..

Figment was hilarious in that thread, I agree lol.
My msns on, when Marcus comes. Leave me a line or something. I'll jet and come back later. Ciao.

~Rain.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:45:08

At 9/26/04 03:01 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Glad to see you showing intrest in the NGDD wait or check back soon untill one of the SOHO members deals with you they will redirect you to the privalt form where we look forward to seeing you post.

Thank-you for you help. I look foward to becomming (or rebecomming) a member here.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:52:13

At 9/26/04 03:45 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
At 9/26/04 03:01 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Glad to see you showing intrest in the NGDD wait or check back soon untill one of the SOHO members deals with you they will redirect you to the privalt form where we look forward to seeing you post.
Thank-you for you help. I look foward to becomming (or rebecomming) a member here.

good to see you want to join us or rejoin us and i heard u quit the mafiia i support u cause i could never get in to the privat forums the gay thing but oh well i dont care now. NGDD i think is better but thats my own opinion.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 15:55:20

At 9/26/04 11:27 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Im not isulting you in anyway theres no shame in being new to NG we all were at some point ! And you seem to have fitted in nicly im my eyes you are newbie, NOT a n00b theres a huge difference.

Oh so thats a compliment. well thanks :) whats the difference between a n00b and a newbie though (if this doesnt sound stupid) is a n00b an insult meaning someone is stupid?

At 9/26/04 03:36 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote:
i think we had our 10 min of sadness that SABBATH-BOY has gone but now we should move on to what we do best and that is to moderate the forums. He left cause he wanted to and thats his choice.

Amen to that :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 16:10:19

Yeah you're right Morley, and good for you Divine. the NGDD in my opinion is WAAAAY better and the NG forums are practicly dead, its so boring there now! Oh and I read your last posts on NG Mafia and godfather ghost was a bit out of order to you I think.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 16:16:13

Wow...I've must have been living under a rock lol.

Glad to see you guys are still going at it full tilt, made it to page 124 or so. Congrats on that

Thats right, your Favriote, Famous, 1st (only maybe) Honarary Ex-NGDD is back, and...well..not really better then ever lol, but meh, what can you do.

I see that some old members are ending their ride...sad to see.

Just checkin up on yeahs, making sure that noone thought i wasn't ever coming back to check up on one of the greatest clubs i joined lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 16:31:43

At 9/26/04 03:52 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote: good to see you want to join us or rejoin us and i heard u quit the mafiia.

The Godfather and I have a few LARGE problems.

NGDD i think is better but thats my own opinion.

Thats why i'm here

Yeah you're right Morley, and good for you Divine. the NGDD in my opinion is WAAAAY better and the NG forums are practicly dead, its so boring there now! Oh and I read your last posts on NG Mafia and godfather ghost was a bit out of order to you I think.

Oh Tiger, you have no idea. If you knew what had been happening in the Higher Ups you would be shocked

Rocket- I hope you intend to rejoin this club. I enjoyed being in a club with you. And i would like this to be the new place we hang out.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 16:36:43

At 9/26/04 03:55 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Oh so thats a compliment. well thanks :) whats the difference between a n00b and a newbie though (if this doesnt sound stupid) is a n00b an insult meaning someone is stupid?

a n00b is a stupid new person who takes no time to read the FAQ and askes stupid questions, and never uses the search tool therfor repeating topics constantly.

A newbie is merly someone who is new, just like any other member but with less exp and a more recent sighn up date.

At 9/26/04 04:16 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: lots of stuff...

So are you hear to stay rocket man ,(hope so )
If you want to get up to date go check out the private NGDD forums, lots has changed etc.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 16:39:09

At 9/26/04 04:36 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 9/26/04 04:16 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: lots of stuff...
So are you hear to stay rocket man ,(hope so )
If you want to get up to date go check out the private NGDD forums, lots has changed etc.

Not really staying, just checking in....see whats going on...i'd probably check out the private forums too, but i'm to lazy lol, i'll just read what has been going on

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:05:32

hey guys, I'm back from my vacation! Can someone please tell me what happened when I was gone?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:05:49

Oh ok got it tom, thanks :)

And Divine an d Rocket, I hope you do join, we could do with some more people in the NGDD and to hang out with ^-^. You're very welcome here by everyone.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:09:32

At 9/26/04 05:05 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Oh ok got it tom, thanks :)

And Divine an d Rocket, I hope you do join, we could do with some more people in the NGDD and to hang out with ^-^. You're very welcome here by everyone.

Yeah, i was a member here along time ago...page 50 i think...or something like that....and i was Colonel for along time...but I quit because i wasn't very active. So Wondermuffin or Wondereyes i guess lol, gave me the Honarary Ex-Member title...which i'm proud to have

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:47:39

anyway, did Sabbathboy do his thing?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:50:50

Hey RM Long time no see buddy. Welcome back, hope you stick around for a while.

Anyone play StarOcean's new game out? I was gonna buy it, but I wanna hear some feedback first.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 17:54:50

what is that game about anyway? Anyway, you shouldn't buy that game. You should buy a game called Civilization III for the PC. Its stratergy and has violence!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 18:32:53

hey, RM! How is it goin' ?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 19:56:19

At 9/26/04 05:50 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: Hey RM Long time no see buddy. Welcome back, hope you stick around for a while.

I hope that i can too...i've been pretty busy, so it's hard to get 10 posts per day now, not to mention trying to deposit also lol

At 9/26/04 06:32 PM, gopher_bazooka_guy wrote: hey, RM! How is it goin' ?

Not to bad pal, again, pretty busy doing things in my own life...hard to find the time for Newgrounds anymore.

Glad to see theres some young people as yourself keeping busy lol. I'm not that old myself, but i'm there...almost a year coming in a couple months

I should be hanging around when i get the chance, just look into some news thats happening

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 20:15:30

what have you been up to RM?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 20:17:20

hey, evilgoku. Search throught the reviews for the turd of the week and mark the abusive reviews for me.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 20:25:25

At 9/26/04 08:15 PM, gopher_bazooka_guy wrote: what have you been up to RM?

Mostly life related stuff, work, school, friends, the usuall, it's hard to maintain a life and an internet life together lol.

Other then that stuff...not a hell of alot...

Also, i would say that post you made is a lil' spammish lol, sorry, i'm just use to pointing out that to younger members lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 20:28:18

At 9/26/04 05:54 PM, gopher_bazooka_guy wrote: what is that game about anyway?

I don't know exactly. The first one was i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e. Twisted plot, kept you on your toes the entire time. You might not like the graphics, but it made up for it signifigantly in gameplay.
Thats why I want to see what the second is about, if its as good as the first, its defiently worth buying <3

Anyway, you shouldn't buy that game. You should buy a game called Civilization III for the PC. Its stratergy and has violence!

Is that a joke? I don't know, so I'll take it both ways;

[Joke Answer]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Non Joke Answer]
Seriously? But dude. I'm talking about that game in specific. If you didn't hear about it - don't say anything lol. I heard of Civilization however, I hear its alot like Age of empires series. that was great. When they came with doors, in two, I damn near creamed myself. Many hours devoted into that particular game my friend.
=====

Glad to see theres some young people as yourself keeping busy lol. I'm not that old myself, but i'm there...almost a year coming in a couple months

How old are you anyways? I'm nineteen, and most of my time on here is composed of time im on MSN talking to my girlfriend and doing this at the same time. I work unfortuately, but I try to spend as much time here as nessassary.

I should be hanging around when i get the chance, just look into some news thats happening

Whats going on? Or do you mean, check out what we're doing? Either way, its great to see you man, hope you can post often. It warms the heart to see a familar face around :P

--
So does anyone know anything about Starocean2??!?!?!!?
If not thats okay.
I said my two cents.
Catch you on the flipside.

~Rain.

{PS: Marcus sucks}

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 22:21:02

At 9/26/04 08:28 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: So does anyone know anything about Starocean2??!?!?!!?

I dont play games much anymore so i dont know if were thinking about the same game. Is the second part of that title called: "Till the End of Time?"

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 22:46:07

At 9/26/04 08:28 PM, RaindropsRed wrote:

.: ~Rain.

weather here has been great. god, i love spring!

{PS: Marcus sucks}

thx man :D
-----
ATTENTION::: Dave, Tiger_Chick, --delteated-- and Stick0!
the review contest is still on.
there is no need for it to stop, and i think that me and Dave can provail! hahaha.
the contest will end at the same time it was originally supposed to: Sunday, 4AM NG TIME!
now, the teams at the moment are like this.

Team 1:
M-A-R-C-U-S
Dave

Team 2:
Tiger_Chick
--delteated--
Sitck0.

now, because the teams are technically unfair, if someone else wants to join Team A, they may do so. you must first ask me, and post your amount of reviews before you start reviewing for the contest.
so, are we all clear? the review contest is going ahead as normal.
but one extra slot in Team A is now available

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-27 03:48:15

At 9/26/04 10:46 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: but one extra slot in Team A is now available

I'm in BTW can I take SABBATH's place?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-27 04:19:17

At 9/27/04 03:48 AM, -X-Gundam wrote:
At 9/26/04 10:46 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: but one extra slot in Team A is now available
I'm in BTW can I take SABBATH's place?

sorry mate, the place has already been filled by Toms00.
Tom! sorry i didnt tell you already, because you are joiing up into the comp later on, your contest time will be 24 hours shorter, so it has just started for you!
i will count the number of reviews you have now as your starting total. good luck.
Also, all members in the comp please go to the outside forums now, i will be posting an update for the competition... 'the first day'!
also, who thinks i should post the updates in here aswell??