00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

382,111 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:27:36

At 9/26/04 11:17 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: No, I still thought I was a n00b when I was level 3, it was embarassing as because you couldnt join any clubs at that level, I kind of figured that I was a n00b.

Im not isulting you in anyway theres no shame in being new to NG we all were at some point ! And you seem to have fitted in nicly im my eyes you are newbie, NOT a n00b theres a huge difference.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:36:43

hey! guys what is up?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:39:15

Hi n whos winning out of the competion i wish i had done the competion it looks cool and i need medals i dont think i got any but i one day will have a few. Sabbath Boy how many medals u got? if u dont want to say thats allright im just asking

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:40:26

At 9/26/04 11:24 AM, Dave wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:03 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: no excuse .... but 1 comment ...

this club has become the fucking spam center of the BBS i quit
Acctually there is No spam here. Good riddance.

Never mind. Come back Sabbath. I'll be nice to you!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:40:49

At 9/26/04 11:36 AM, -trix- wrote: hey! guys what is up?

SABBATH boy left, we are sad (dave isnt), and the review contest is F***ed

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:42:13

At 9/26/04 11:40 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: Team 1

M-A-R-C-U-S 2107
SABBATH-BOY 107
CrimsonRain 230

Team 1 Total 2444

Team 2
Tiger_Chick 64
--delteated-- 52
stick0 614

Team 2 Total 730

dear god... thank you very much.
*Salutes SABBATH as he walks away* *tear droplet*... *sniff*

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:45:50

Nooo wait why exatcly are you leaving cause you will be missed.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:47:00

At 9/26/04 11:42 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: this is my last post as i have quit this "club"

well then, it seems you're leaving.

i have just posted the starting amounts of reviews people had ... for whoever is continuing the review comp ... good bye everyone ...

yeh that would be me.
cya round, Sabby.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:48:24

At 9/26/04 11:40 AM, Dave wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:24 AM, Dave wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:03 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: no excuse .... but 1 comment ...

this club has become the fucking spam center of the BBS i quit
Acctually there is No spam here. Good riddance.
Never mind. Come back Sabbath. I'll be nice to you!

Me too come on sabbath reconsider your actions think of the conciquences it'll have on the NGDD please stay.....

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:52:51

At 9/26/04 11:50 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote:
Me too come on sabbath reconsider your actions think of the conciquences it'll have on the NGDD please stay.....
if im such a "key" member why the hell was i debated about and treated like shit???

I don't know.....COme back please. I just relized how hard we where on you. COme back. PLEEEEASE! You can have your magor rank abck if you do.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:53:50

SABBATH-BOY dont leave ur a rank higher than me n i want it to stay that way dont leav e cause i dont wont to be a major and ill stay captain, but anyway dont leave i look up to you seeing as ur a rank higher than me lol. But seriously DONT leave PLEASE?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:56:28

only if i can be SOHO.......

Ok, now your pushing it. You can me one rank above major though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:58:00

I would let you be SOHO except its not up to me and also they should let you be soho ur cool and have done a lot for the club i reckon u should stay and if they need some1 to leave for some reason ill be the guy that leaves. better me DEAD than you.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 11:59:48

At 9/26/04 11:55 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:53 AM, Scooter_Morley wrote: SABBATH-BOY dont leave ur a rank higher than me n i want it to stay that way dont leav e cause i dont wont to be a major and ill stay captain, but anyway dont leave i look up to you seeing as ur a rank higher than me lol. But seriously DONT leave PLEASE?

even in the aftermath... you are still power hungry.
as i am SOHO, and i know the rules well and good, theres no way you could rejoin as SOHO.
you left off your own accord like 30 minutes ago.
and if you want back in (you OBVIOUSLY do, because otherwise you wouldnt be posting here), you may rejoin with your rank.
OR, when Wonder comes back, HE will assess the situation, and will deal with it accordingly.
---
Tiger_Chick!! did you like review 100 submissions today?!?!?! omg!!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:00:12

At 9/26/04 11:36 AM, -trix- wrote: hey! guys what is up?

Trix long time no see how's it going waht you been up too ?? are you still in the club i think we'd all like you to stick around,

As for NGDD hard times as sabbath boy has quite, but we all hope he will be back.

p.s nice sig wheres it from ASM?

At 9/26/04 11:56 AM, Dave wrote:

Ok, now your pushing it. You can me one rank above major though.

Yer that is kinda pushing it, what if everyone quite and then demanded to be SOHO, its just not a fair way of getting round things, why cant we all just forgive and forget??

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:08:12

At 9/26/04 11:59 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: as i am SOHO, and i know the rules well and good, theres no way you could rejoin as SOHO.

Same thing here

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:11:44

At 9/26/04 12:08 PM, Plan-B wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:59 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: as i am SOHO, and i know the rules well and good, theres no way you could rejoin as SOHO.
Same thing here

Stop making one liners. It seems that every post you make is just showing off your SOHO rank. Stop it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:21:40

At 9/26/04 12:10 PM, SABBATH-BOY wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:59 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
you left off your own accord like 30 minutes ago.
and if you want back in (you OBVIOUSLY do, because otherwise you wouldnt be posting here), you may rejoin with your rank.
i left because people like you treated me like shit after all i did in and for the club .. i was considering coming back .. but this really has annoyed me i didnt expect to become SOHO it was me joking like i used to before you all turned sour ... now you go and say these things like i wanted this to happen ... i would like to come back .. but it looks like it wont last long considering after 30 mins of me being invited back i am already being insulted...

i have never treated you in the wrong manner, and i am not now, either.
also, i was not insulting you, that is in no way an insult, i was merly pointing out a fact.
i think you need to get over yourself, and learn not to put your tail between your legs all the time.
now im not saying that you havent done excellent things for the club, and that you havent put in an extreme effort towards the club... because you have.

i think that the matter of your account switching formed some problems... and no body was happy when you were announcing your achievments with that account in the achievments thread in the outside forums, since you had not earnt everything.
i think that the thread Toms00 made was wrong, so i locked it.
i consider this a speed bump, and you seem to be taking everything far from lightly.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:28:24

At 9/26/04 12:24 PM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: please just make me a Veteran

No, you have left dishonorably. No veteran. You can still come back into the club as a major though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:41:05

At 9/26/04 12:32 PM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: then im leaving ...

Ok, now you just want attention. Are you coming back or not?, becuase this is final.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:48:27

SABBATH-BOY is officialy out of the NDOD. He will be made a veteran. *salute*

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:49:33

At 9/26/04 12:43 PM, SABBATH-BOY wrote:
At 9/26/04 12:41 PM, Dave wrote:
Ok, now you just want attention. Are you coming back or not?, becuase this is final.
i am leaving (as i said) ... and you are the one who is making this have attention ... oh and there was only one thing dishonourable about this whole thing ... the way fools like you treat people like me ...

cant we all just get along? I mean this really is a load of bollox this is just like what happened with my friends at school in my final year they starting treating me like shit and i hated it n started h8ing my life and two occasions tried commiting sucide (this is true) but it never worked. But know my mates like me now apart from one geek whoo i fu***** h8 "Ashley" his a prick. But the morle of the story is cant we just all be mates and SABBATH-BOY if they were being mean they didnt really mean it they were jost joking and there proberlly sorry.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:50:16

Hey can I join ya'll I know your kinda havin a bad debate rigth now but I was once here too and then just stopped postin but I'm back and if ya need anybody to replace him I could do it.

Well I don't have a signature so....let that be a lesson to you.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:50:24

At 9/26/04 12:11 PM, Dave wrote: Stop making one liners. It seems that every post you make is just showing off your SOHO rank. Stop it.

Don't be so stupid! You don't even know what I am talking about! I ment with 'same thing here', that I also know the rules well and good, not the 'I am a SOHO' part!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:53:39

No you aren't! You can't get in the SOHO by asking it, we all (the SOHO members) worked for it by doing good things for the club that were worth medals, if you don't believe me then check the early pages of the NGDD. You can find the proofs that I, Dave and the rest worked for a place in the SOHO. Don't be so lazy and work for it! You won't get in by asking.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 12:59:36

At 9/26/04 12:50 PM, Plan-B wrote:
At 9/26/04 12:11 PM, Dave wrote: Stop making one liners. It seems that every post you make is just showing off your SOHO rank. Stop it.
Don't be so stupid! You don't even know what I am talking about! I ment with 'same thing here', that I also know the rules well and good, not the 'I am a SOHO' part!

bye sabbath boy. come back some time and we will sort something out.

SOHO, more responsible behaviour please ( all of us) it doesnt look good to argue petty things here... do it on the SOHO board instead :p.

good stats in the compo guys, well done.

New member, go to our rules a regs topic in the outside forum (see my sig link, ngdd) and please read up a d follow. IN fact, EVERYONE go and have a look up every now and again please. Just as a reminder.

Now just a quick note. Im afraid i wont be posting much this week. My arms in a sling, knecks braced and need to go for physio lots... i love rugby! Thats what you get for playing England players... anyway. Ill try to keep up with things. ANY questions... just ask and ill pick em up.

Thanks

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 13:05:02

Lol bye SABBATH. He was to power hungry and alittle annoying at some points so personally I don't miss him. So is the contest off because I need to know any way M-A-R-C-U-S had like 50 reviews that i saw and tiger chick had like 100 so we would have lost anyway. I hope that we have better competitios that are alittle bit fairer where we aren't having people who review 30 submissions a day owning people. Well I will talk to you all later hope everything gets worked out :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 13:06:22

At 9/26/04 01:05 PM, stick0 wrote: so personally I don't miss him.

It seems that I am the only one who does

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 13:10:55

At 9/26/04 01:06 PM, Plan-B wrote:
At 9/26/04 01:05 PM, stick0 wrote: so personally I don't miss him.
It seems that I am the only one who does

and me he was cool his was like the only person that talked to me and monkeyhood

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-26 14:33:33

Yeah me 2 Morely, I miss sabbath aswell.