00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

medal approval 2010-12-03 02:17:00

I'm aware there have been countless threads about medals.
But I haven't really seen any which answer my question.

Anyway, I've finished a game, added medals and put it on the testing area. It's only been there for a day or two. But I was wondering, If I chucked it in the portal tomorrow, would the medals be likely to get approved.. reasonably quickly?
They function properly, no inappropriate content etc.. and it's of decent quality.

I'm hoping they'd get approved before the wave of christmas flashes.

BBS Signature

Response to medal approval 2010-12-03 02:25:08

At 12/3/10 02:17 AM, sandwich-eater wrote: I'm aware there have been countless threads about medals.
But I haven't really seen any which answer my question.

I'm hoping they'd get approved before the wave of christmas flashes.

I haven't seen a lot of flashes that don't get their medals approved quickly. I think Tom stays pretty on top of it. Have you sent a pm requesting medal approval already?

Response to medal approval 2010-12-03 02:45:30

na I haven't sent any pm's. As far as I know you're only supposed to do that if they aren't approved after like a month.
But thanks, and I'll just submit it some time soon and see what happens.

BBS Signature

Response to medal approval 2010-12-03 03:12:34

At 12/3/10 02:45 AM, sandwich-eater wrote: na I haven't sent any pm's. As far as I know you're only supposed to do that if they aren't approved after like a month.
But thanks, and I'll just submit it some time soon and see what happens.

Hmm I thought you had to get permission from the admins before you can get medals for your game? Maybe they've changed the standards.

Response to medal approval 2010-12-03 03:50:14

After the api 2 was released anyone was (is) able to add medals to their game. But without approval they'll be worth 0 points.

BBS Signature