00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Malachy's Mystery Box

4,524 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 00:27:04

I see no Gamecube, although still an interesting Mystery Box. Why 2 Snow Snow for Lucy DVDs?

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 01:18:33

At 10/14/10 01:07 AM, kikomannnn wrote: I would never wear a newgrounds shirt in public

Closet internetter.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 03:13:21

At 10/13/10 02:33 PM, Luis wrote: sure if you buy a mystery box and make a thread.

dont hold me to those words....

I bought one.

The package should be here tomorrow.

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 04:12:26

At 10/13/10 01:31 PM, Armour wrote: They sure love giving out that Snow Snow for Lucy DVD.

no ones gonna buy it

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 04:49:49

At 10/13/10 10:58 PM, KillerSkull wrote: HAHAHA you got a woman's NG shirt! Hahaha

Mal's got women in his life. One of them can wear it.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 05:30:12

I'm going to be completely honest, if I ever were to get a women's shirt in the box I'd probably wear it myself and take pictures to boot. Because it'd be a Newgrounds shirt, no matter the thought behind it! But yeah, great box, Malachy, and you got some pretty good stuff.

Checked out Timmy's thread. Lolled myself so hard.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 07:11:22

At 10/13/10 10:47 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 10/13/10 07:15 PM, liljim wrote:
At 10/13/10 07:10 PM, towellyfan wrote: I looked at someone else's mystery box post and all they had were dirty t shirts and used condoms, do some mods have better luck than others or something?
Nah, it's just that we all dislike Timmy.
Aw.

It'll be ok Timmy. You'll get those bastards one day.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 08:59:19

At 10/13/10 03:15 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: And sadly, he may be the last one, since Mystery Boxes are out of print and no longer available.

tomexplains.jpg

Malachy's Mystery Box

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 16:27:01

At 10/14/10 04:49 AM, Monocrom wrote:
At 10/13/10 10:58 PM, KillerSkull wrote: HAHAHA you got a woman's NG shirt! Hahaha
Mal's got women in his life. One of them can wear it.

Exactly, I even said so in the opening post.

And I'm sure they took a well reasoned risk at humor sending a girl shirt to a guy. From what I understand, they treat the mystery boxes pretty seriously and really hope we all love them. I'm betting they also wanted to make sure if they sent a gag like a girl's shirt they'd do it to somebody who would get a kick out of it or at least not be upset.

And if I didn't get something super crazy like a gaming system, it was totally made up for by the Discworld novel, especially if it was a conscious move to send it to me.

if those two items were put there on purpose because they knew who I was, that makes the mystery box idea that much more awesome! If they didn't, it's still a pretty awesome thing. I wonder how they put these down on their tax forms. I don't think an auditor would appreciate "mystery box filled with mystery and wonders" in the paperwork

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 18:12:57

how many effing packs of new kids on the block trading cards do you guys have?!

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 18:20:10

At 10/13/10 01:27 PM, Malachy wrote: - A fortune cookie that was eaten before I had a chance to take a picture (says: "Someone is speaking well of you.")

Clearly this is no-one on Newgrounds :P

- And my favorite, a paperback copy of Terry Pratchett's Soul Music. I have the full Discworld series already, but it is all in my dad's attic since I moved this summer so I may re-read it. One of my favorite of the series.

Sweet! Who in the office is a fan of the great Sir Terry Pratchett? Personally, I think this might actually be Tom, but there could be some influence from liljim as well.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 19:06:59

You got an old school NG shirt, awesome!

hello

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 19:29:24

At 10/14/10 06:20 PM, Coop83 wrote: Sweet! Who in the office is a fan of the great Sir Terry Pratchett? Personally, I think this might actually be Tom, but there could be some influence from liljim as well.

Nothing to do with me. I'd have thought that's something Bob, Mike or Rob would be into. Or maybe even Jose or Jeff. I know that doesn't narrow things down, but I don't think it's Tom's kind of thing, he's more into reading and watching literature based on business models.

At 10/14/10 07:06 PM, wreckages wrote: You got an old school NG shirt, awesome!

That's not old school. I have an NG t-shirt from around '98 that I still wear. THAT is old school.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 19:46:49

At 10/14/10 07:29 PM, liljim wrote:
At 10/14/10 06:20 PM, Coop83 wrote: Sweet! Who in the office is a fan of the great Sir Terry Pratchett? Personally, I think this might actually be Tom, but there could be some influence from liljim as well.
Nothing to do with me. I'd have thought that's something Bob, Mike or Rob would be into. Or maybe even Jose or Jeff. I know that doesn't narrow things down, but I don't think it's Tom's kind of thing, he's more into reading and watching literature based on business models.

I think mike is a closet Discworld fan. I'm always surprised to meet a new fan in America because the first copies I stumbled upon weren't even American edits like the most recent novels.

That's not old school. I have an NG t-shirt from around '98 that I still wear. THAT is old school.

one of those big blue circles with 'ng' in it? I want one so baaad. I bought the older tank logo version from the probably still kicking around cafepress store a few years back.

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 19:49:09

gaaah double post

I didn't even notice that it was the older tank logo!

BBS Signature

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 20:03:51

At 10/14/10 07:49 PM, Malachy wrote: I didn't even notice that it was the older tank logo!

You don't deserve the shirt!
Send it over here

hello

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-14 20:04:48

At 10/14/10 07:46 PM, Malachy wrote: I think mike is a closet Discworld fan.

It's not Mike's, I already asked him.

one of those big blue circles with 'ng' in it?

Yes.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-15 07:05:14

Hmmm . . . A girl's T-shirt in your mystery box?

Yeah, they know you Mal.

Response to Malachy's Mystery Box 2010-10-17 00:22:50

Some additional pertinent information:

I went to play Soul Calibur 3 on my PS2...and realized my PS2 controllers were lost in my move! I never even noticed. I have this little aftermarket remote control because I use it as a DVD player and I must have put the controllers in a box that got put into storage. lol!

BBS Signature