00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

708,345 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-03 00:48:35

At 6/2/11 11:55 PM, Makeshift wrote: I won't have my money until Monday.

That's fine. We just need it before Multiplay starts deleting all our backups and files.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-03 03:14:35

At 6/2/11 04:41 PM, NuclearWarFare wrote: So, one day on Seeds server I watched as my helpless dog Wolfy was killed by zombies shortly before dieing from an explosion. Later on when maps was first put, I walked past the spot where my dog was killed.

That is...incredibly strange.

Also, do all the posts on this page make it seem as if english isn't anyone's first language? Or am I just tired?

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-03 06:40:12

At 6/3/11 03:14 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
Also, do all the posts on this page make it seem as if english isn't anyone's first language? Or am I just tired?

I jsut think yio might be tired.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 08:28:28

wi think my time is done from being away from donut's... i just hope they arent pissed i left like that. i just wish people dont make so many stupid things so damn dramatic. i was just saying i want to take a break from the server (donuts) and i now feel that im ready to come back. YAAAAEEEEHY!!! well, i just hope that the server has a little more to offer than a few people who come one every single DAY. (lol)
wellz im just going on a little weird rant that is sorta unacceptable, and unintended, so..... GABBA GOW CAYAH AHLL LAEHTER PEPEOLZ ....

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 09:54:10

At 6/4/11 08:28 AM, tstroud22 wrote: wi think my time is done from being away from donut's... i just hope they arent pissed i left like that. i just wish people dont make so many stupid things so damn dramatic. i was just saying i want to take a break from the server (donuts) and i now feel that im ready to come back. YAAAAEEEEHY!!! well, i just hope that the server has a little more to offer than a few people who come one every single DAY. (lol)
wellz im just going on a little weird rant that is sorta unacceptable, and unintended, so..... GABBA GOW CAYAH AHLL LAEHTER PEPEOLZ ....

So you're leaving SeeD's to go back to Donut's?

But then that's one less person on SeeD's server to enjoy Vanilla with. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 10:17:17

um in not leaving seeds, im actualy going to keep on going to seeds nd go also to donut's. happy?

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 10:19:34

At 6/4/11 10:17 AM, tstroud22 wrote: um in not leaving seeds, im actualy going to keep on going to seeds nd go also to donut's. happy?

Well then. The way you worded it sounded like you were going back to a single server alone.

Also, is SeeD's server down for everyone? Or is my connection bad?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 10:33:59

So, what's the update on donations for Donut's server? Is it close to being back up?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 11:30:45

At 6/4/11 10:19 AM, SaltshakerClock wrote: Also, is SeeD's server down for everyone? Or is my connection bad?

It's down for me as well. :(

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 11:46:07

Down for me also.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I R WINNAR \/ Protagonist (Logic) made me a sig \/

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 13:24:09

At 6/4/11 11:30 AM, Tycrane wrote:
At 6/4/11 10:19 AM, SaltshakerClock wrote: Also, is SeeD's server down for everyone? Or is my connection bad?
It's down for me as well. :(

That makes three of us. :(

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 14:24:34

At 6/4/11 10:33 AM, Copernicus27 wrote: So, what's the update on donations for Donut's server? Is it close to being back up?

Nobody else besides you has donated. Multiplay put the service on hold for us.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 14:47:45

At 6/4/11 02:24 PM, Donut wrote:
At 6/4/11 10:33 AM, Copernicus27 wrote: So, what's the update on donations for Donut's server? Is it close to being back up?

I thought quite a few people said they'd already donated. But yeah, turns out I don't have any cash at all, so I'm of no help I'm afraid, I'd love to, but I can't get any money at the moment.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 17:11:50

At 6/4/11 02:24 PM, Donut wrote:

Working on it mate, I'm really, really trying to get the cash together. I want to donate at least $10 so it's taking a little longer than expected.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 18:33:12

Seed ive encountered a roblem i had a secret underground locked chest it had a 64 and 33 stack of DIAMONDS there gone help me please....

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 18:52:32

At 6/4/11 05:19 PM, Tetris wrote: Why the fuck is EVERY good texture pack thread on the minecraft forums closed?

Are they trying to just make it so you can only use the default/the shitty one colour per block packs?

Try DokuCraft, that's a nice one but I haven't been able to work the patcher properly since the update so not all the textures come out right. I believe the thread in the forums is still up.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 18:55:45

At 6/4/11 06:52 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 6/4/11 05:19 PM, Tetris wrote: Why the fuck is EVERY good texture pack thread on the minecraft forums closed?

Are they trying to just make it so you can only use the default/the shitty one colour per block packs?
Try DokuCraft, that's a nice one but I haven't been able to work the patcher properly since the update so not all the textures come out right. I believe the thread in the forums is still up.

Also try Johnsmith. It has some customization. If you want 16x16 go with Jolicraft or Isabella.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 20:50:35

Dissregard my earlier post my texture pack made them look like bones

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 21:30:54

My minecraft world got screwed up major.
Some pools of water randomly turned to ice, then everything started snowing.

Now my massive rainforest is covered in snow.

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 21:32:47

I joined SeeD's server, but having no ability to touch anything or even open doors is extremely boring. How can a get build rights?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 22:42:57

At 6/4/11 09:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: I joined SeeD's server, but having no ability to touch anything or even open doors is extremely boring. How can a get build rights?

You could ask a mod or wait for SeeD to get on.

That might take a while though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-04 23:30:56

At 6/4/11 09:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: I joined SeeD's server, but having no ability to touch anything or even open doors is extremely boring. How can a get build rights?

Sorry. Most, if not all of the mods have moved to Terraria. You'll be hard-pressed to find one of us playing it.

He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-05 00:43:52

am i like on e of the last ones left in minecraft.............

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-05 13:46:32

Soz guys. I'll try to hop on more and play. Thinking of starting a new town in vanilla.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-05 15:02:30

hey guys! guess what, i found a cool mod that allways makes me think of terraria, its the minecraft microblock. it is 1/8th the size of a 1 m block. it allows for more detail, but is still buggy.
i built a sort of city model for you guys to see the mod in action...or just sitting there, since it realy doesnt do anything...yet. oh and by the way, its realy too bad that donut's server is down. how long will it be down for? oh well. well, here is the pic.

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-06 16:34:46

Yeah, I've been slacking hard on the Minecraft server. Terraria came out and I've become interested in setting up a modded server for that, because I can learn a lot more as it's all new and different.

However, I'm eagerly awaiting the 1.7 update. The 'adventure' update, as it were. This will most likely rekindle some of the lost interest in the game for me, because I just have the "been there, done that" feel for it recently.

Anyway, I'll try and at the very least continue the upkeep on the server, and perhaps mod someone who is more active than myself and the others.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-06 22:20:33

At 6/6/11 04:34 PM, SeeD419 wrote: Yeah, I've been slacking hard on the Minecraft server. Terraria came out and I've become interested in setting up a modded server for that, because I can learn a lot more as it's all new and different.

Anyway, I'll try and at the very least continue the upkeep on the server, and perhaps mod someone who is more active than myself and the others.

Oh well that explains alot though me and a few others are still pretty active

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-06 23:52:34

At 6/6/11 09:09 PM, Tateos wrote: Donated $16. I hope that's enough.

$9 dollars still needed.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-07 01:28:05

At 6/6/11 11:52 PM, Donut wrote:
At 6/6/11 09:09 PM, Tateos wrote: Donated $16. I hope that's enough.
$9 dollars still needed.

I have a $20. How do I donate or whatever the fuck?

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-06-07 05:37:30

How about seeing this is NG...

We create flash games/movies & put some of Add-revenue towards donut's server :3