00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArmoredRed just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gaming Buddies

788 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Gaming Buddies 2010-07-22 11:55:11

Gaming on your own is just fine, but buddies make it awesome. I'm not just talking about the ones online, mind you. I'm talking about the friends that will trade or battle Pokemans with you and help you out when you need it. The friend that'll let you borrow his games without a second thought. Wouldn't you guys agree? Gaming is much better with friends. I have a few close friends who love games and we constantly talk about our adventures in games and help each other out. What about you guys?

Response to Gaming Buddies 2010-07-22 11:59:41

Me and my gaming buddy talk about our favorite ways to play rapelay.

BBS Signature

Response to Gaming Buddies 2010-07-22 12:04:19

I've got a few friends who are willing to sit in my game room and/or their game rooms and just watch each other play, give helpful advice, and just to mess around.

It's mostly messing around unless we're playing the campaign of a game. Then it's serious business.

BBS Signature

Response to Gaming Buddies 2010-07-22 12:11:00

At 7/22/10 11:59 AM, 3Dspecs wrote: Me and my gaming buddy talk about our favorite ways to play rapelay.

Putting the cat ears on Manaka makes her look like Kagami Kuro.

Just sayin'

True story...

BBS Signature

Response to Gaming Buddies 2010-07-22 16:17:43

I have two True Gamer Buddies. We play similar games, We're friends in real life, We constantly chat about games and adventures in them, story lines, etc... like fucking nerds, and we are always helping each other in games.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature