00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Shakra626 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Many Kirbies Collab

69,836 Views | 1,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-13 20:39:22

Yup.

Also, I may not be the best voice actor, but I'd be willing to do any voice work for people in the collab.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-13 21:50:01

At 8/13/10 01:44 PM, Gustavos wrote: I can't confirm this list is up to date after so long. But it should be close. Speak up if you see an error.

I'm doing Stone Kirby, which isn't on the list.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-13 22:05:21

I forgot about this... but at the moment I'm still game to do Wheelie and Sword Kirby. Both parts will probably be drawn now.

And if anyone needs a voice actor I can do this. Check out some of my crap on my userpage.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-14 15:33:00

Anyway, I've been gone for the past 2 weeks, and I'm gone for the next two weeks two... fun fun fun

At 8/12/10 12:01 PM, JPB wrote:
At 8/11/10 06:03 PM, Torkirby wrote: Here's what I've got going artistic-wise.
looking cool, fellow bitf forumer

Ooh, Brawl in the Family? Nice :D

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 03:59:54

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I'm pulling out of the collab. A lot of stuff has happened in the last couple of weeks and I just won't be able to finish my part.

I'm really sorry, ikool.

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 07:57:05

At 8/16/10 03:59 AM, ikool wrote: Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I'm pulling out of the collab. A lot of stuff has happened in the last couple of weeks and I just won't be able to finish my part.

I'm really sorry, ikool.

Really? You can't make something in 2 months? O.o

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 16:33:50

Hello guys, I'm back. Though I'm not gonna animate for about a week, I don 't feel well. I made great friends at the campsite I was staying (also made out with a Dutch girl) and when I came back on Sunday I got homesick. I knew that the Dutch people I met there would return on Thursday, so I tried everything to get back there for another 3 days, but my parents wouldn't let me. I'm now waiting for them to get back and then try to meet them them again. So yeah, not in the mood to animate, I will recover however.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 17:14:57

At 8/16/10 04:47 PM, Jacco wrote:
At 8/16/10 04:33 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: (also made out with a Dutch girl)
Dutch people FTW! Where in the Netherlands did she live?

You want that girl.... i just know it

fu

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 17:29:17

At 8/16/10 05:19 PM, Jacco wrote:
At 8/16/10 05:14 PM, StalkerGuy wrote:
At 8/16/10 04:47 PM, Jacco wrote:
At 8/16/10 04:33 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: (also made out with a Dutch girl)
Dutch people FTW! Where in the Netherlands did she live?
You want that girl.... i just know it
Lawl, maybe she lives in the same town....

Wait, i thought your name was JaccoNL? Or am i just blind or something.....

fu

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 22:11:42

On Vacation. To Be Back At Friday.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 22:40:11

A month has passed since this collab's official start, and I've made minimal progress on my part. In fact, I think I've worked harder on my own solo project that happens to be an idea I came up with today in the shower. I'll still make my animal Kirby skit, eventually. But I can't promise I can tame the beastly idea I had for Crash Kirby, a minute long animation to be the final, epic skit in the collab. School is starting up somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks, and the urge to make my own projects and never set foot in a collab again becomes ever stronger.

I promised myself I'd stay away from collabs after the release of the Kirby Collab. Though likely take part in an eventual sequel. When I heard this collab was to be started just a matter of days after, I was disappointed, but swallowed my creativity long enough to reserve a skit, feeling that it was the right thing to do.

I'm certainly not leaving this collab. We still have two months. To think I couldn't put out a 20 second skit in that time is blasphemous.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-16 23:16:57

At 8/16/10 10:40 PM, Gustavos wrote: A month has passed since this collab's official start, and I've made minimal progress on my part. In fact, I think I've worked harder on my own solo project that happens to be an idea I came up with today in the shower. I'll still make my animal Kirby skit, eventually. But I can't promise I can tame the beastly idea I had for Crash Kirby, a minute long animation to be the final, epic skit in the collab. School is starting up somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks, and the urge to make my own projects and never set foot in a collab again becomes ever stronger.

I promised myself I'd stay away from collabs after the release of the Kirby Collab. Though likely take part in an eventual sequel. When I heard this collab was to be started just a matter of days after, I was disappointed, but swallowed my creativity long enough to reserve a skit, feeling that it was the right thing to do.

I'm certainly not leaving this collab. We still have two months. To think I couldn't put out a 20 second skit in that time is blasphemous.

My collab part is also my seperate project as I'm releasing it seperately as well as in the collab. You should be able to finish a 20 second skit, (seeing how mine is 50 and I think I can do it way before the due date).

Also, anybody who is finished with their sketch already should consider making another version, for outtakes and what not.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-17 06:20:23

At 8/16/10 04:47 PM, Jacco wrote: Dutch people FTW! Where in the Netherlands did she live?

Amsterdam. I think the exact spot was called Karsikum. It was near the sea, anyway. Considering I live near the border with Germany, that's....far.

At 8/16/10 05:29 PM, StalkerGuy wrote: Wait, i thought your name was JaccoNL? Or am i just blind or something.....

No you're not, it WAS JaccoNL. What happened?

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-17 07:08:58

At 8/17/10 06:33 AM, Jacco wrote: I asked Wade and Tom for a name change.

Hah! You're ashamed of your own country so you deleted the initials!

BETRAYAL! O.O

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-17 10:55:00

Jacco sounds like a traitor to his country. He's the Benedict Arnold of the Netherlands. But since I think I'm the only American here, I'm not sure how many people will get that reference.

So did anybody participate in Clock Day? I saw Jacco's movie, anybody else make one? I don't participate on spam holidays, though I may change my mind next year on the tenth anniversary of clocks. I just voted five on every Clock submission for free save points.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-17 12:17:29

@gustavos: agreed, Im probably dropping my clean kirby skit, but I shall make my drill kirby one... but yeah, when youre working on a solo game, and helping a friend a bit with a game of his, you dont have much time to work on your collab skit, plus giantjuicykickballs didnt respond yet, I'll see what I can do...

Also, flashfire, is it ok If I submit mine alone too? Of course I would submit after the collab is... (I'm probably gonna compile both my parts from the last collab with these ones)

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-17 12:30:38

At 8/17/10 10:55 AM, Gustavos wrote: So did anybody participate in Clock Day? I saw Jacco's movie, anybody else make one? I don't participate on spam holidays, though I may change my mind next year on the tenth anniversary of clocks. I just voted five on every Clock submission for free save points.

I came on the day it was celebrated. Still, I sure could've made a movie in 5 minutes saying plain 'B'. I actually never participated in ANY holiday here, but I'm aiming for the next Pico Day.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-18 22:21:10

At 8/17/10 10:55 AM, Gustavos wrote: Jacco sounds like a traitor to his country. He's the Benedict Arnold of the Netherlands. But since I think I'm the only American here, I'm not sure how many people will get that reference.

So did anybody participate in Clock Day? I saw Jacco's movie, anybody else make one? I don't participate on spam holidays, though I may change my mind next year on the tenth anniversary of clocks. I just voted five on every Clock submission for free save points.

Frantic Tick Tock Clock

Don't watch it if you hate flashy lights D:

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 00:13:23

At 8/18/10 10:21 PM, Budge007 wrote:
Frantic Tick Tock Clock

I'm prone to seizures and I still checked it out. Also, Metallica > All other metal.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 03:52:07

At 8/18/10 10:21 PM, Budge007 wrote: Frantic Tick Tock Clock

Metallica <3

5'd it. :D

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 04:30:40

Ugh, i gotta get started now!

Kirbeh's so kewt!

Here's a quick sketch...

The Many Kirbies Collab

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 04:38:00

Yeah I haven't started mine yet, and I haven't got much inspiration at the moment. I really am sick of collabs .__.

I'll try and get these done soon.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 08:14:08

You guys like Metallica? Good for you. However I disagree with your statement, Gustavos. =P

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 08:58:14

At 8/19/10 08:14 AM, FlashfireEX wrote: You guys like Metallica? Good for you. However I disagree with your statement, Gustavos. =P

Master of Puppets and Nothing Else Matters FTW!!!!

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 09:47:07

At 8/19/10 08:14 AM, FlashfireEX wrote: You guys like Metallica? Good for you. However I disagree with your statement, Gustavos. =P

The Bell Tolls for you My Friend of Misery because you have reached The End of the Line. You are Some Kind of Monster and that comment is Unforgiven, you'd better Fade to Black before I make you Ride the Lightning. You give me this Unnamed Feeling that makes me want to Frantically cover myself in Fuel and Jump in the Fire. Your No Leaf Clover has been pulled, as the Phantom Lord will show No Remorse as it Seeks for and Destroys you! You cannot Escape the Creeping Death.

You may think you are the Invisible Kid, but really you are King Nothing. It is Sad But True.

^_____^

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 10:26:49

Erm, Flashfire, I noticed this a few days ago. It seems like your latest subscribers on YT are all female babes. Did you maybe 'promise' something in return for a subscribe? B)

The Many Kirbies Collab

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 11:36:47

At 8/19/10 09:47 AM, Budge007 wrote:
(pwned Flashfire)

Budge, don't take this the wrong way, but I want you to have my babies.

I'm also concerned that I haven't listened to many of those names.

At 8/19/10 10:52 AM, Jacco wrote: Just want to give you guys an update that I'm working hard on my part. I realy want my part to be one of the best, so I'm putting all my effort into it!

UFO Kirby W.I.P.

I could imagine the abducted creatures to be fattened up by Kirby and then he eats them. But a UFO massacre is still silly.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 12:52:10

At 8/19/10 10:26 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Erm, Flashfire, I noticed this a few days ago. It seems like your latest subscribers on YT are all female babes. Did you maybe 'promise' something in return for a subscribe? B)

1. They're flashfire (jk)
2. One of them is jennifer aniston... lol
and about the promising thing, flashfire probably promised some action replayed pokemon to those 11 year olds :P
man do we get off topic D:
Also, still havent received a response from giantjuicykick, and jacco, nice work!

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 13:46:45

Actually I don't sub4sub or get subs any other way then uploading videos. Yeah, those people are probably 10 - 12 year olds.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2010-08-19 15:11:06

At 8/19/10 11:36 AM, Gustavos wrote: some crap about metallica

Meh, good for you guys, Led Zeppelin 4 mee

fu