00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vulbyte just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Many Kirbies Collab

69,837 Views | 1,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 17:06:37

JPB, there's an actionscript file that works with the credits that you never gave me. I need it. Thanks.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 17:46:02

Take the original, remove the "//THIS IS ESSENTIAL (next line) stop();" and rename it Adding _credits, before the .as ;)
Lol, sorry

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 20:05:31

The (unfinished) collab file is being gay and deleting itself upon finishing exporting. What.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 20:17:18

Okay, now it froze while I was saving. I dunno, I might not be able to get this done if this crap continues.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 20:35:22

Okay, I found out the problem. Get ready to laugh. The "enemy_kill" error movie clip in JB's part was causing the errors! HAHA!!

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 21:26:00

Flash just crashed after I fixed a lot of the problems. Screw it, we're not submitting tomorrow. This is too much pressure on me. Sorry for quadruple post but it's not my fault if nobody's posting.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-11 22:54:48

Ahhh this is so annoying! >:C I wish this would just be finished XD it's soooo clooose!

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 00:39:24

Damn, that sucks... Just concentrate on flash, close all your other programs, that way Flash has a less likely chance of crashing...

Trust me, Moovlin PC was delayed about 3 months due to a shit ton of work being lost by Flash crashing... just try and save every 10 minutes, no matter how long it takes.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 04:58:51

Okay, if I can finish my part and the first part of the credits today as well as fix a few bugs in the collab itself then it will be submitted at 8:00PM EST. I'm not positive I'll get this all done but there's a big possibility if the doctor's appointment I have today ends before I would normally get back from school.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 07:47:45

Go dude I believe in you! :D we can do it!!!

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 12:31:39

Damn, that sucks, well heres wishing the best of luck to ya
lol at the enemy_kill.exe :P
at about 6 something pm my time (I think thats 5 your time) i should be on skype to help arround if you do need any help ;)

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 21:21:21

It's up! However the credits don't seem to be working at the moment. No idea why.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 21:59:09

Loved it! I thought it was awesome. Congrats everyone!

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-12 22:55:23

*whipes away tear* it was,.... beautiful. Great job everyone who stuck to this! Great fun with all of you and hope to work with you guys soon! Ahhh totally worth the wait :D

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 00:03:05

Daily 4th! Although other people intensely downvoted it, by the end of the week it'll definitely be higher.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 05:01:14

I am extremely disappointed with the score and award this collab got.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 09:35:31

At 4/13/11 05:01 AM, FlashfireEX wrote: I am extremely disappointed with the score and award this collab got.

C'mon it's not that bad. What were you expecting?

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 12:11:58

Good job everyone. We finally got through it and it was awesome.

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then watch as everyone flips out. In other words, do something unexpected. It's funner.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 12:24:55

I loved the parts I hadn't seen yet, like Mastermario, you had a great part, and I personally liked how freeze turned out after all the hard work Sam put into it. That's some good fucking potato soup we got there. In truth they all had their own talents and likability. Here's a little comic I picked up, describing the various emotions I had through the course of the collab. Coincidentally it is quite relevant.

The Many Kirbies Collab

Writing songs for cigarettes and credit would be cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 13:12:25

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congrats to everyone, specially to ffex for the amazing pile of work done in the final run there ;)
Regarding the reception of the collab, it seems we got a much better reception from those who enjoyed it, but a ridiculous one from those who didnt
"You spelled the title wrong, it's Kirby's." - im not even gonna say anything

anyways, id personnally like to know what people think of my part, hopefully someone will do one of those posts where they review each part...
@ffex/budge: I gotta say i would be happy even with a daily 6th, but I really expected a 3.90 or something, oh well, we got frontpage and except for the occasional trolls, everyone is at least partially enjoying (notice how every review under 5 is of trolling nature?)
@eastbeast: 1. you're right, that does sum up pretty much my emotions during the collab, and im sure that applies to mostly everyone else
2. lol, brawl in the family :D

aaand, to keep with the tradition:

The Many Kirbies Collab

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 15:33:59

FROOOONTPAAAAAGED!!

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 15:37:44

Can I have the modified version of the animal part? I wanna upload mine to Youtube :)

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 18:02:24

Nice job guys! Really glad on how it turned out! And thanks for credit! And other shit I should put here! Praise! Happiness! Your Ad Here!

Stuff to Look Out For (by priority): Many Kirbies Collab, Adorable Exploding Animals Collab

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 21:00:03

Can you say Underdog of the Week?

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-13 21:12:43

At 4/13/11 09:00 PM, FlashfireEX wrote: Can you say Underdog of the Week?

Sorry, I thought this was the award for biggest change in score. My bad.

My amazing sig.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-15 01:01:55

The score is lookin' great, we're getting fan-freakin' tastic reviews too.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-15 12:17:20

I do have to ask one question though, why is my audio crapping out? I know for a fact that it didn't do that when i recorded it cause i listen to everything i record before i send it off.

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then watch as everyone flips out. In other words, do something unexpected. It's funner.

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-15 12:31:54

At 4/15/11 12:17 PM, RLFHOG3 wrote: I do have to ask one question though, why is my audio crapping out? I know for a fact that it didn't do that when i recorded it cause i listen to everything i record before i send it off.

They probably had to lower the audio quality bit rate of the entire flash as to make the file size smaller, I'm sure it wasn't your fault ;)

Writing songs for cigarettes and credit would be cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-15 12:37:41

At 4/15/11 12:17 PM, RLFHOG3 wrote: I do have to ask one question though, why is my audio crapping out? I know for a fact that it didn't do that when i recorded it cause i listen to everything i record before i send it off.

simple: audio compression
I wouldnt doubt it would sound a thousand times better on youtube (ffex should be putting it up there soon)
actually: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtIdkHLvQ ek
actually, it still craps out, lol, but yeah thats the problem... ffex has an upload limit of 20 mb, im sure upping the sound quality a bit would get it past that

Response to The Many Kirbies Collab 2011-04-15 23:00:51

hey guys i just wanted to congratulate you for that nice work of yours, nice stuff, congrats on the front page, too

ama gon chill