00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MaceArcadia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

idea for a flash game: nanobot

625 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

idea for a flash game: nanobot 2010-06-30 06:07:31

well, i kinda have a idea for a flash game, but i have no skill in flash whatsoever, so i hope you don't mind i post it here:

nanobot: turn based rpg

you play as a escaped prototype robot with the ability to evolve and change it's shape. as you fight, your parts level up and evolve. you will have 4 different parts:

left arm: will be used for melee. you have the choice of a blade arm(fast attacks and good for organic targets) or a blunt arm(slow attacks, good for armored units)

right arm: will have mostly defense: tower shield(covers entire body but thin and can't really stand heavy blows), small shield(covers only one part but thick and can withstand heavy attacks), and rifle (sacrifice defense for accurate attacks)

body: choice determines hp: light armor(low hp) and heavy armor(high hp)

legs: conjoins with body to determines speed: legs(low speed and can only be used with heavy armor) and booster(high speed and can only be used with light armor)

so thats it, please tell me what you thin, and if anyone wants to use this go ahead

Response to idea for a flash game: nanobot 2010-06-30 06:13:26

sorry about the double post, but looking at that kinda makes me thing of more(also what i mean by attack speed for the left arm i mean power)

each limb will also have hp, some more than others. draining the melee arm will cripple it's power, hitting the shield arm will make you unable to defend, hitting the legs will cripple speed, and hitting the body will destroy the robot. theis rules applie to you and the enemy(but your limbs will regenerate to %50 after a couple turns).

Response to idea for a flash game: nanobot 2010-06-30 06:52:24

well, not really. it is turn based

Response to idea for a flash game: nanobot 2010-06-30 07:04:53

At 6/30/10 06:57 AM, rorypearce94 wrote:
So V.A.T.S. but less good. Wow.

It's like you're implying that companies don't rip off good ideas from each other.
You've probably only played Fallout 3, anyway.

OP: This isn't really the place to post a flash game Idea, I do believe. all you'll get is flak anyway.

Sounds like a generic RPG.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature