00:00
00:00

Guitarists

501,697 Views | 13,426 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-25 12:35:01


Can I join, please?
1) Maverick Chaos (silver)
2) Iron Maiden
3) 2, nearly 3 years.

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-25 12:55:37


1) I've got a Black LTD Viper-301
-also got 2 bass guitars
Fender: Persision Bass
Epiphone:EB-3 Bass in Cherry
2)1208, Blink-182, or Bouncing Souls
3) Been playing bass for about 6 years and guitar for 4 and drums for about 1

Can i join?

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-25 18:00:21


At 4/22/05 08:36 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: I already told you, I need to know what color it is in order to make the sig.
Just tell me the color, or color scheme (ex: Sunburst) of teh guitar and I'll het right on it.

Gibson SG Faded series. It's faded red :)

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-25 19:04:08


At 4/25/05 06:00 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 4/22/05 08:36 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: I already told you, I need to know what color it is in order to make the sig.
Just tell me the color, or color scheme (ex: Sunburst) of teh guitar and I'll het right on it.
Gibson SG Faded series. It's faded red :)

And here is your faded sig :)

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-25 19:07:20


At 4/25/05 12:35 PM, maidenrule wrote: Can I join, please?
1) Maverick Chaos (silver)
2) Iron Maiden
3) 2, nearly 3 years.

This one is rather hard to find, can you provide a pic please? if you want a sig with it in it.
Yes, you're in.

At 4/25/05 12:55 PM, MestUp wrote: 1) I've got a Black LTD Viper-301
-also got 2 bass guitars
Fender: Persision Bass
Epiphone:EB-3 Bass in Cherry
2)1208, Blink-182, or Bouncing Souls
3) Been playing bass for about 6 years and guitar for 4 and drums for about 1

Can i join?

Welcome.
Which Guitar do you want on your sig?

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-26 02:26:30


Ok guys, after a bit of tinkering, I have developed a new style for the crew's sigs.
I like to call it the Double Guitar style, what do you think? (see sig pic)
I will still be making the single guitar sigs, if you want a double, or even already have a single, but want a double, I will be happy to make you one.

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-26 05:35:09


At 4/25/05 07:07 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 4/25/05 12:55 PM, MestUp wrote:
Welcome.

Thank You

Which Guitar do you want on your sig?

Could i have the Epiphone:EB-3 Bass in Cherry but is there any way to keep the fairy in my sig, and also have a cool background?... And finally if you do it and put guitar club in it could you put Guitarist/311 Club? If not thats ok...

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-26 05:36:09


I can give you a link to the picture if you want it...

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-26 21:21:58


At 4/26/05 05:36 AM, MestUp wrote: I can give you a link to the picture if you want it...

yeah a picture would help.
link please.

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-27 02:28:12


At 4/26/05 05:35 AM, MestUp wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:07 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 4/25/05 12:55 PM, MestUp wrote:
Welcome.
Thank You

Which Guitar do you want on your sig?
Could i have the Epiphone:EB-3 Bass in Cherry but is there any way to keep the fairy in my sig, and also have a cool background?... And finally if you do it and put guitar club in it could you put Guitarist/311 Club? If not thats ok...

I can do all that, it will have your bass, I just updated the guitars sig styles so now they will have cool backgrounds, however, I dont know about Guitarist/311 Club though, these sigs are exclusive to this club. I will try as hard as I can to get your fairy in there, which is probably going to limit your options to a single style sig.

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-27 02:29:41


If any of you want me to make you a new single style with a cool background, or a double style, please, ask away, and I will get them done as soon as possible. :)

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-27 02:55:37


Here you go, MestUp, Sorry I wasn't able to put your fairy on there. :\

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-27 17:17:32


At 4/27/05 02:55 AM, -Tharikifa- wrote: Here you go, MestUp, Sorry I wasn't able to put your fairy on there. :\

Here's version 2, with a better background.

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-27 17:52:45


I achived the best sound out of my amp EVER.

It's beautiful.


BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-28 12:20:15


Hey, I finally found a picture of my guitar, (they don't make them anymore, so they're hard to find). Click Here. Sig, please.

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-28 19:32:44


At 4/28/05 12:20 PM, maidenrule wrote: Hey, I finally found a picture of my guitar, (they don't make them anymore, so they're hard to find). Click Here. Sig, please.

Here's your sig.

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 03:19:46


Please can i join?

1.I got a drop-d tunes Squier J bass,but i plan on getting an explorer soon
2.My fav bands to jam to are R.A.T.M,and AC/DC
3.i've been playing bass for about a year,and drums for about 4 years

And please can you make me a sig with an Epiphone explorer?
Also can it be a single guitar one?
Here's a pic

Thanks a million this is a fuckin awesome thread

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 17:38:30


A riff from the Gorgoroth song "Destroyer":

[nothing on this string]
[nothing on this string]
[---------------------------7-----------6__-----------------
[----------------6-------------------------------------------4
[3-5-5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5---3-5-5-5-5-5-3


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 17:40:02


At 4/29/05 05:38 PM, Grim_T wrote: A riff from the Gorgoroth song "Destroyer":

[nothing on this string]
[nothing on this string]
[---------------------------7-----------6__-----------------
[----------------6-------------------------------------------4
[3-5-5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5---3-5-5-5-5-5-3

oops, sorry, it should be like this:

[nothing on this string]
[nothing on this string]
[nothing on this string]
[---------------------------7-----------6__-----------------
[----------------6-------------------------------------------4
[3-5-5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5--5-5-5-5---3-5-5-5-5-5-3


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 19:29:02


At 4/29/05 03:19 AM, Y9 wrote: And please can you make me a sig with an Epiphone explorer?
Also can it be a single guitar one?
Here's a pic

Thanks a million this is a fuckin awesome thread

Sig:

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 19:37:20


Im getting somebody in the ASM to make me the sig with the fairy...

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 20:35:26


At 4/29/05 07:29 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: Sig:

Dude you're the shit,thats the best sig ever.

Fanks so much :P

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 21:48:11


Hey, Tharifika, can you make me a sig, again with the same guitar (arrived at my apartment recently) but with my logo (available on my website) where my username would go? Thanks in advance. You are the man, your sigs are so awesome.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 23:29:24


At 4/29/05 08:35 PM, Y9 wrote:
At 4/29/05 07:29 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: Sig:
Dude you're the shit,thats the best sig ever.

Fanks so much :P
At 4/29/05 09:48 PM, The_Ghoul wrote: Hey, Tharifika, can you make me a sig, again with the same guitar (arrived at my apartment recently) but with my logo (available on my website) where my username would go? Thanks in advance. You are the man, your sigs are so awesome.

Glad you guys like my sigs so much :)
Here's your sig, Ghoul.
Your guitar was a BC Rich Virgin, right?

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-29 23:38:38


At 4/29/05 11:29 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: Glad you guys like my sigs so much :)
Here's your sig, Ghoul.
Your guitar was a BC Rich Virgin, right?

hmm, heres a better version.

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-30 00:10:17


Thanks, -Tharifika-, I love it! I'll be sure to mention you in the booklet for my new album!


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-30 20:42:43


At 4/30/05 12:10 AM, The_Ghoul wrote: Thanks, -Tharifika-, I love it! I'll be sure to mention you in the booklet for my new album!

Woah, really?
Holy shit. Thanks! :)

Response to Guitarists 2005-04-30 22:30:27


At 4/30/05 12:10 AM, The_Ghoul wrote: Thanks, -Tharifika-, I love it! I'll be sure to mention you in the booklet for my new album!

What's your band's name? Also, what genre of music do you guys play?


BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-01 03:38:29


At 4/30/05 10:30 PM, DarkLlama wrote: What's your band's name? Also, what genre of music do you guys play?

I'm guessing hardcore/death/black metal,judging by the look of his gat

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-01 14:02:08


At 5/1/05 03:38 AM, Y9 wrote:
At 4/30/05 10:30 PM, DarkLlama wrote: What's your band's name? Also, what genre of music do you guys play?
I'm guessing hardcore/death/black metal,judging by the look of his gat

Never judge what someone plays by the look of their Guitar, but the Guitar itself.
For Example: BC Rich, as well as the Flying V Guitars, are some of the best Metal Guitars, so if they play one of those, its gonna be one of Metal's subgenres, if not a mix of a couple of them.

And his band is called Midian, and it is Black Metal. You would know that if you just looked at his sig. ;)