00:00
00:00

Guitarists

501,525 Views | 13,431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 12:13:10


I've fallen in love with about i dunno a crapload of different guitars... I need help deciding which to get (its a present, i can choose any of them) :

Guitar/Color:
1)Gibson Les Paul Studio/ Alpine White
2)Gibson Les Paul '60s Neck/ Transparent Black
3)Gibson Angus YOun Signature SG
4)Gibson SG Standard Reissue
5)Gibson SG Classic
6)Fender Custom Shop 1954 Stratocaster
7)Schecter S-1 Elite

Bass/Color
1)Fender Deluxe P Bass
2)Fender Standard Precision Bass (the one i have now is broken)
3)Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4-String/ Black Cherry Burst

Any thoughts?


Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 12:31:34


I would like to become a member of the guitarcrew. I been playing for 5 years now, I own a Fender Stratocaster, a Rockwood imitation Telecaster, a Lorenzo electro-accoustic, a Fender Jazzmaster Bass, an accoustic bass (can't remember the make) and a Ukelale.

I'm into funk, hard rock, metal and big band swing. My fav bands are Kool and the Gang, Jetro Tull, Funkadelic, Frank Zappa, The Cure, The Cult, Prince and Motorhead amongst others.


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 12:48:03


At 5/22/05 12:13 PM, LamboFactor wrote: I've fallen in love with about i dunno a crapload of different guitars... I need help deciding which to get (its a present, i can choose any of them) :

Guitar/Color:
1)Gibson Les Paul Studio/ Alpine White
2)Gibson Les Paul '60s Neck/ Transparent Black
3)Gibson Angus YOun Signature SG
4)Gibson SG Standard Reissue
5)Gibson SG Classic
6)Fender Custom Shop 1954 Stratocaster
7)Schecter S-1 Elite

Bass/Color
1)Fender Deluxe P Bass
2)Fender Standard Precision Bass (the one i have now is broken)
3)Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4-String/ Black Cherry Burst

Any thoughts?

Well then are you new to Guitars and decided to become a Guitarist recently?
I reccomend just getting an affordable one if you are a beginner.

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 12:49:19


At 5/22/05 12:48 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: Well then are you new to Guitars and decided to become a Guitarist recently?
I reccomend just getting an affordable one if you are a beginner.

Nvm, sorry about that.
>.< I need to pay attention when I'm reading posts.
A Les Paul might be a good idea.

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 12:55:57


At 5/22/05 12:49 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: A Les Paul might be a good idea.

Thats what im leaning to, but there is one thing holding me back... Im in a band with 4 other people... 2 guitarists 1 bassist 1 drummer and me... I play guitar for some songs and bass for others... The only reason is the bass i use is one of those gibsons, and i think it would be cool to have a matching guitar... I dunno how its holding me back but it is....


Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 13:03:32


LF I think you should get the Gib LP Studio in Alpine White. I got a Epiphone LP Custom in Alpine White for by birthday (4 days ago) and its just beautiful to look at. And if its a Gibson then it'll sound even better than mine does. Plus that colour is just to die for....seriously get the Les Paul!!

Or you could just go to a music shop and try out all the guitars you can afford, everyone on NG will have a different taste in music and we can only reccomend, you need to actually try them out for yourself.


Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 13:08:40


At 5/22/05 01:03 PM, GibSG wrote: LF I think you should get the Gib LP Studio in Alpine White. I got a Epiphone LP Custom in Alpine White for by birthday (4 days ago) and its just beautiful to look at. And if its a Gibson then it'll sound even better than mine does. Plus that colour is just to die for....seriously get the Les Paul!!

Thats what im leaning to right now...

Or you could just go to a music shop and try out all the guitars you can afford, everyone on NG will have a different taste in music and we can only reccomend, you need to actually try them out for yourself.

I could, but in my eyes it doesnt really matter how it sounds cause they all end up making music, and thats what really matters...


Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-22 13:59:42


Hrm... I think i might have to go with the Les Paul studio...


Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-24 23:14:53


The guitar I've been buildin is all carved, and the holes are routed and everything. Now it's getting painted and varnished, then I put it together.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-24 23:39:55


I want join your club and i own
1.washburn house of blues edition guitar
2.jimi hendrix and SOAD
3.2 years or so

Tab for "Unpredictable" by:KoRn album:Korn (h=hammer on, p=pull off)
l--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------l
l--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------l
l--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------l repeat 4 times
l--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------l
l--------------2p1--------------------2p1----------------------------------
---------l
l----0--0-0--------0-2h3--0-2h3-------2h3----------------------------------
---l

well....thats the main riff at least...

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-25 00:37:00


At 5/24/05 11:14 PM, The_Ghoul wrote: The guitar I've been buildin is all carved, and the holes are routed and everything. Now it's getting painted and varnished, then I put it together.

Cool.
So you will have another one of your guitars finished soon?

At 5/24/05 11:39 PM, Fiction_Is_Real wrote: I want join your club and i own
1.washburn house of blues edition guitar
2.jimi hendrix and SOAD
3.2 years or so

Welcome to the club.
Oh, and if you want one of my sigs please tell me the color of your guitar :)

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-25 00:47:08


the last tab came wrong so here it is again!

l------------------------------------------------l
l------------------------------------------------l
l------------------------------------------------l repeat 4 times
l------------------------------------------------l
l----------2p1-------------------2p1---------l
l0--0-0--------0-2h3--0-2h3------2h3---l
main riff from "unpredictable"

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-30 17:03:23


At 5/25/05 12:47 AM, Fiction_Is_Real wrote: the last tab came wrong so here it is again!

l------------------------------------------------l
l------------------------------------------------l
l------------------------------------------------l repeat 4 times
l------------------------------------------------l
l----------2p1-------------------2p1---------l
l0--0-0--------0-2h3--0-2h3------2h3---l
main riff from "unpredictable"

If you want riffs, Korn isn't the best place to look. No offense, but Munky and Head are shitty guitarists. I play better than both and I have about half the experience of both. If you want riffs, check out Emperor's "Prometheus: Discipline of Fire And Demise" and you will thank me later for that.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-31 11:12:45


Is there any criteria I have to fufill to become a guitarist crew member?


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-31 11:23:33


At 5/31/05 11:12 AM, Poppa_Boogaloo wrote: Is there any criteria I have to fufill to become a guitarist crew member?

Yes, but at the GuitarTabbers Crew there isn't anything to fulfill. As long as you have a guitar or an interest in the guitar.

Nah I'm only joking (and hopelessly advertising my club). I just guessing you need a guitar or an interest in the guitar.


Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-31 11:41:45


One at a time, eh?


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-05-31 20:54:49


Hey guys, I just finished my guitar, it's awesome, the action is nice and low, and the pickups kick major ass. This guitar has serious guts.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-01 06:25:30


i have a cort x-6 my favourite band is metallica and i've been plain little over 3 years

Guitarists

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-01 09:16:08


sup guys i have a White Fender Deluxe P Bass, which i have bben playing for about 3 years now could i join?

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-01 12:42:09


squire Strat fender
Blink 182, sum 41 and green day
6months

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-01 13:43:18


I just got a really cool pedal for my birthday! It has 80 different effects, a wah wah pedal, and i think 20 drum beats to play with. The best part is, it was only $80!

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-02 17:55:08


At 6/1/05 12:42 PM, invasion wrote: squire Strat fender

Ok, those guitars are pretty bland.

Blink 182, sum 41 and green day

GreenDay is alright, the rest suck. Fuck you.

6months

Still a newbie, eh? You're in.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-02 20:51:50


At 6/1/05 12:42 PM, invasion wrote: squire Strat fender

Heh, that was my first Guitar Also.

Blink 182, sum 41 and green day

Not my favorites

6months

Still a Newbie?

You are welcome to join, And what color is your squire? I can make you an offical guitarists crew sig, but I need to know what color.

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-02 21:22:24


Hey, I was overlooked! Am I in?


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 00:03:09


At 6/2/05 09:22 PM, Poppa_Boogaloo wrote: Hey, I was overlooked! Am I in?

Just say what kind of guitar you have, and what color if you have a sig, what is your favorite band(s), and how long you have been playing.

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 00:04:11


At 6/3/05 12:03 AM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 6/2/05 09:22 PM, Poppa_Boogaloo wrote: Hey, I was overlooked! Am I in?
Just say what kind of guitar you have, and what color if you have a sig, what is your favorite band(s), and how long you have been playing.

nvm. sorry you already did.
Yeah you're in.

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 21:29:51


Cheers pal. Hope I can be a good addition to the crew. Hey, do you guys still do custom sigs for crew members?


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 22:01:08


At 6/3/05 09:29 PM, Poppa_Boogaloo wrote: Cheers pal. Hope I can be a good addition to the crew. Hey, do you guys still do custom sigs for crew members?

U bet. Ask -Tharifika- cuz I am not good with asthaetics.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 22:04:27


At 5/31/05 11:23 AM, GibSG wrote:

Yes, but at the GuitarTabbers Crew there isn't anything to fulfill. As long as you have a guitar or an interest in the guitar.

Shut up and plug your club somewhere else. You're just pissing us all off.
.
Just kidding. But seriously, stfu and advertise your club elsewhere.


You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Guitarists 2005-06-03 22:50:02


Tharifika, Could you accomodate me with a sig with a white Fender Strat, purple background and my name next to it Plz?


Look who's here for your birthday sweetie!

BBS Signature