00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sillyspinda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kyle 2010-05-31 21:33:26

OK people here's my story. Please note that the POV is Kyle, and it's not me.

I'm a regular 13-year-old boy. And I'm not saying this because "further on I will be a superhero". I'm saying this because basically, that's what I am.
Many people in my life bully me. I don't care, but usually I fight back anyway. I've been sent to the principal's office many times because I proceed the fight that's started. My principal is an irregular principal who tortures any kid who comes in there. It's a girl, and that's not good because boys can't hurt girls but girls can hurt boys. Usually, she whacks you with a stick. Nobody in my class has enough guts to call 911. Plus, they never have any proof. Once, I called the police to take her to jail, but the principal totally lied. She acted real sweet and put her stick in her hat. The police searched in the drawers, but apparently the principal was too smart.
I was running alongside the pink school bus(mostly, only girls are in the school I'm in), and when I got close to the fumes I had to my hold my breath. If I couldn't hold my breath long enough, I'd cough and sputter, and find that the bus had sped ahead. The girls were throwing gum wrappers at me, and the boys just sat there trying to convince the girls that boys rule, and the bus should not be pink. When I got to school, I was coughing and wheezing.
You see, my school is pretty fancy. I can't believe my parents can actually afford it. Doormen open the doors, and the walls are painted, with no paint peeling off the walls. A speck of dirt was not allowed in the school, so you had to wipe your shoes on the mat so you couldn't get any dirt inside. But lots of people have broken the rules anyway, and they still don't pay the price. There's no homeroom, you just stay in one single class and take bathroom trips every hour of the day, even if you don't have to go.
I wiped my feet on the mat, then entered. Then, I got the glimpse of my life. A girl was talking in a group with other girls. Her hair was sleek and dyed blue. I was in love with her the first time I saw her. I ran to class before she could look at me.
I sat in my seat. Then when everyone came in, the girl with the blue hair sat in the seat next to me. She said her name was Jean. I blushed and said, "Umm umm deh."
Suddenly, we heard a loud crash, and heard the patter-patter of something hitting the floor. Without warning, me and my class ran to see what happened. Someone else's class was smashed with a huge wrecking ball. There was a hole in the ceiling. Everyone in the class was fast enough to run in the hall. My teacher looked up at the machinery through the hole. "What do you want from me?" said my only nice teacher, with tears in her eyes.
To be continues in Part Two....