00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bioshock novel

742 Views | 3 Replies

Bioshock novel 2010-05-28 11:25:11

Its time to call out the grammar nazi guys
Bioshock Novel
Written by Adrian Slavchev

Chapter one The beginning
Part one
I was just entering the Apollo airport and took my ticket to the casher gave a hug to my parents and took their gift.After one hour the plane finally came and I went inside I found something alittle odd about the planes flight number Apollo flight No Df-0301 its like it remind me something from my past but those were the times the 1960s.I went inside and sat on my chair after 1 hour of flight I noticed that it was dark outside and that we are over the Atlantic ocean somewhere over the Bermud Triancle.After having a smoke I started to open the present that my parents gave me while thinking that my parents told me before quote,,Son your special'' you know what they were right.They were chaotic sounds of people screaming I didn't understand what was happening and after 1 single moment of a second the plane crashed.Ive found myself going down to the deep sea I tried to take my whole energy into swimming up I found a purse going down deeply into the sea.When I swimed out I found myself close to the air plane scraps I quickly turned myself screaming if theres anybody that might survived .But there was no one except a huge lighthouse.I started swimming to it while every part of the plain was sinking and burning around me after a couple of minutes I reached the lighthouse I felt the cold from the atlantic sea and tried to take shelter inside the lighthouse hoping that there might be other survivors.While I was entering the lighthouse I saw how every piece of the plane went deep down the sea taken over by it and then I entered the lighthouse.

Response to Bioshock novel 2010-05-28 12:33:57

This is for the Writing Forum. I know it's about Video Games, but it's still more about creative writing

Response to Bioshock novel 2010-05-28 12:40:48

That was awful.

Response to Bioshock novel 2010-05-28 14:08:24

At 5/28/10 12:33 PM, Madnath75 wrote: This is for the Writing Forum. I know it's about Video Games, but it's still more about creative writing

Yeah, and even then...don't make a thread for this story if all you're going to do is rehash the story, and poorly at that. Major overhauls need to be made.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature