00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shiffters 2010-04-16 11:30:39

I'm trying to write an original story here are the first two paragraphs can you tell me if i've copied anything please!

Marrion was running, she didn't understand why but she had a feeling that someone or something was after her.Marrion was a young 14, she has golden brown hair with natural mink streaks through it.It was usually in a sloppy ponytail but at this moment it was in a tangeled mess,matted together with all sorts of twigs and leaves caught in it. Marrion is a natural beauty with only two imperfections that she tries her hardest to conceal are her huge cainine teeth, that no amount of braces can fix, and her tiger ears that are planted firmly on the top of her head.She could also count her eyes but the emerald and golden wonders make her beautifull.Marrion was in Greennburn woods and just as she felt she was escaping her seamingly invisible stalker the worst possible thing happened.....Marrion triped.

She had felt her foot hit a wet mossy tree root and instead of what she thought was going to happen the exact opposite did, she expected her face to land into the dark and dirty mud, she was surprised to find out what happend next.Marrion was falling, very fast almost to fast, untill she finaly realised she was heading down somewhere deep and dark. There was a dank smell in the air and the light was gradualy dissapearing, soon there was total silence.

Response to Shiffters 2010-04-16 11:36:27

Work on spelling, interpunction and the correct use of tenses, this should improve the quality by gazilions.

Good effort, though.

(I'm not saying I never make mistakes, everybody does...)

Response to Shiffters 2010-04-16 20:21:33

I like it.

~napkin smile!

BBS Signature