00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zaetalos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fill it in!

628 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Fill it in! 2010-04-15 22:37:07

This is a fill blanks

Story 1

I went to the local _____, Jebs things and bling looking for some _____ but found none I went crazy pulled out my ____ and _____ everone in the place

you can make your own fill in the blanks or just fill in someone's story that they made

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 22:48:02

At 4/15/10 10:37 PM, up-a-notch wrote: This is a fill blanks

Story 1

I went to the local dicks, Jebs things and bling looking for some dicks but found none I went crazy pulled out my dicks and dicks everone in the place

Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for doing stupid shit like this.

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 22:49:38

dude...really? you could do better then that

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 22:53:51

At 4/15/10 10:48 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for doing stupid shit like this.

But this how mad libs work after the age of thirteen, yes? You fill in the blanks with the appropriate obscenity. "Dicks" is kind of a catch-all, though, I expected a writer of your caliber to get a bit more creative.

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 23:04:57

yeah what the dude said

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 23:28:05

The kind of thing really has no place on here if you ask me. This is more of the General sort...

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 23:33:25

At 4/15/10 11:28 PM, TrevorW wrote: The kind of thing really has no place on here if you ask me. This is more of the General sort...

Oh hell no, general would dispose of a thread like this in minutes. They're incredibly adamant about no forum games of any sort being allowed there. That said, it's kind of sad that everyone comes here with all the forum games like that, you'd think we'd be more mature than general, but then again I guess that you can actually follow most forum games here so I'm just rambling here.

At 4/15/10 10:37 PM, up-a-notch wrote: I went to the local Vagina hatchery, Jebs things and bling looking for some banana accessories but found none I went crazy pulled out my dick and jizzed on everone in the place

lol madlibs r so silly herp derp

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 23:44:33

i will only comment on the title.

As that's what she said.

Political Science: A haughty soap opera. Philosophy: A cold, mind-fucking bitch.

I love them both

"Manuscripts don't burn"- Mikhail Bulgakov

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-15 23:52:12

At 4/15/10 11:33 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
At 4/15/10 11:28 PM, TrevorW wrote: The kind of thing really has no place on here if you ask me. This is more of the General sort...
lol madlibs r so silly herp derp

hurrhurr thar yew go lol.

If the base was longer and the situation was more inherently funny I would be happier with this thread as it might then be a good piece of writing on OP's part if no one else's. I would like a form of this game that requires a bit more creative thinking on the part of the participants. Maybe if you wrote a fairly ambiguous story and then asked others to fill in the ending and perhaps post a similarly open-ended starter after it?

I think the writing forum has handled some forum games and interactive fiction relatively well.

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-16 00:11:53

ok then you know you can post your own in this topic

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-16 00:47:24

Indeed, if something like this is to exist it would have to be more along the lines of the usual quality we produce. The forum game needs to be worth reading, doing, and learning from. (And fun too...)

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-16 00:56:38

story 2

I was fight a _____ and he was winning but I fought back with a _____ long story short I won but it's body started rising and I saw a ____ in the distance ___ was controlling it!

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-16 03:04:36

I was fighting a thing. A pulsating, mucus-covered freak that I don't even know how to properly describe. Let's just say, for now, that it was one disgusting looking thing. How the fuck I managed to end up in this rank hellhole is still mystery to me, but all I know is that I was here and this was real. It lunged. That humanoid thing lunged at me alright, and pinned my sharply to the ground. I could feel his cold, clammy breath against my skin. I just lay there, shaking and shaking.

I knew he/it was winning, but I couldn't lose hope. Even in this desperate situation, even when the the last of the color drained from my face out of the sheer fear the thing instilled in me, I couldn't give up. I fought back. I thought I must've been batshit insane, but I slugged that thing in what I thought was its face with all my might. It howled in pain from what I thought must've been its mouth, and rolled off of me, writhing on the ground to my left and clutching the area where I had hit him. I saw that its pain had quickly turned to anger, and I could tell that it was determined to rip me apart. I got up quickly and started backing away from it, as the thing slowly rose. My back hit the wall, and I started inching my way across to the glistening object on the other side of the room.

As my hand finally grasped it, I immediately donned a wide grin. The thing didn't seem to share in my pleasure, though. It was up, and running at me full speed. Part of his slimy flesh split open, revealing two rows of teeth sharp enough to pierce steal. My grin didn't fade. It lunged. I swung. There was a large "CRAAAACK", followed by two things hitting the ground. The first was Thing's body, falling with "plop" onto the concrete floor. The second was the top half of its head. Apparently, it was more vulnerable than I had thought. I had just killed this monster with a baseball bat signed by Babe Ruth. Whoever owned this house must've been pretty damn old. Long story short, I won. Short story long, see above. I took a look at Thing, wondering exactly what kind of organic life could be this fucked-up. Wondering, that is, until I saw something glistening in the remains of its grey-matter.

"A computer chip?" It became clear to me. Someone, somewhere was trying to create a sort of modern-day Frankenstein. Organic technology? Sounds like something right out of a science-fiction novel. I knew I had to figure out what was at work in this strange, strange neighborhood, and why I got dragged into this mess. Let day one of the rest of my life begin.

Challenge: Create a long, punctually correct story out of the template.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to Fill it in! 2010-04-16 22:57:57

:D nice

BBS Signature