00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Scene from Romeo and Juliet[Comedy]

569 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

English project rewrite and act out a scene from Romeo and Juliet: My English teachers a retard.

ack Curleo
Ms. Chen
English 1S period 2
April 14th 2010

Romeo & Juliet Script
Scene: Romeo is banished, speaks with Friar Laurence

[Enter Romeo like a little girl]
Friar Laurence:
What be it now Romeo?

Romeo:
Oh! I have been banned from the city Verona for slaying what hath become my own blood!

Friar Laurence:
What? Who hath you slain fair Romeo!?

Romeo:
Oh my cousin Tybalt!

Friar Laurence:
Why did you slay Tybalt, and what miracle is it that you were not executed for your offence against the prince's own word?

Romeo:
He hath slain Mercutio, and I sought vengeance upon his head and t'was not a miracle that spared me, but a curse that I am banished from Verona.

Friar Laurence:
... Well?

Romeo:
Well what?

Friar Laurence:
Are you not going to go for another three pages about Juliet and how you won't be able to your love and how your life is now meaningless?

Romeo:
No why would I, that sounds like it'd get annoying and quite redundant rather fast... Do I normally do that?

Friar Laurence:
Well yes actually you doth often, in fact all the time. You always dance around subjects for extremely long times and never realize that everyone stops listening to you after about a minute of you talking.

Romeo:
Zounds! Really? I could not imagine me being such a pretentious boring person... Anyway what's this you say about a Julie something?

Friar Laurence:
Juliet, you know your wife? [Romeo: blank stare] Oh come on it hasn't even been a week, and you just said yourself you hath slain your own blood Tybalt!
Romeo:
Oh really?! I haven't really been paying any attention to this whole story and hath not a clue what's going on here. Wait so you're telling me Tybalt wasn't my cousin?

Friar Laurence:
Well he was, for a little while then you killed him!

Romeo:
And Mercutio...

Friar Laurence:
He was your good friend.
Romeo:
Why would I kill my good friend?

Friar Laurence:
You did not Tybalt did. You seriously haven't been paying attention?

Romeo:
Well not since page five anyway.

Friar Laurence:
Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

Romeo:
Hey, am I still with Rosaline?
Friar Laurence:
You are not.

Romeo:
NOOO/Cuts off credits roll.