00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kuyraisus69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We could make a better storyboard

699 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 19:56:29

Looking at the story lines of some of the games coming out these days. I think Newgrounds could muster up a think tank that could create a better story than these multi-billion dollar game production companies. I mean really, its kind of sad the amount of work that is put into the storyline of some games these days.

I mean if you guys want to, we could put this to the test xD

lol but im sure we all have better things to do

Response to We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 20:14:15

ok so, your this guy, where this princess loves you, and this guy captures the princess, and you have to save her! GENIUS RIGHT?

or we can do this :

U.S. gets into war, exposes some dumb conspiracy or does something, and cliffhanger ending!

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 21:30:27

At 4/13/10 08:14 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: ok so, your this guy, where this princess loves you, and this guy captures the princess, and you have to save her! GENIUS RIGHT?

or we can do this :

U.S. gets into war, exposes some dumb conspiracy or does something, and cliffhanger ending!

U.S getting into another war? I hate games about reality!

Also, if you read this concept literally, its quite an awesome game.
U.S gets into a war, finds a photo and exposes it which tells you the conspiracy, and then the MC is hanging off a cliff next to the final boss. BEST BOSS BATTLE EVER.

Response to We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 21:41:08

Alright, I'm thinking pirate-ninja sodomites team up with al-qaeda to resurrect Hitler in order to capture the President's daughter and hold her for ransom. Here's the twist though, that's really just a diversion while communist zombie-warlocks gain access to America's nuclear arsenal using technology granted to them by Neptunians who are really human criminals from the future who were exiled in the past.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 21:46:33

At 4/13/10 09:41 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Alright, I'm thinking pirate-ninja sodomites team up with al-qaeda to resurrect Hitler in order to capture the President's daughter and hold her for ransom. Here's the twist though, that's really just a diversion while communist zombie-warlocks gain access to America's nuclear arsenal using technology granted to them by Neptunians who are really human criminals from the future who were exiled in the past.

This....... This........ is truly the stuff of gods!! It's so beautiful! I bow to your literary genius.

Response to We could make a better storyboard 2010-04-13 22:12:14

At 4/13/10 09:41 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Alright, I'm thinking pirate-ninja sodomites team up with al-qaeda to resurrect Hitler in order to capture the President's daughter and hold her for ransom. Here's the twist though, that's really just a diversion while communist zombie-warlocks gain access to America's nuclear arsenal using technology granted to them by Neptunians who are really human criminals from the future who were exiled in the past.

A good start, but there is a disappointing lack of velociraptors, lasers, and Demon-Americans.