00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Someone please help me...

709 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Someone please help me... 2010-04-13 00:44:05

Ok, I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this, but Modern Warfare 2's online community has really gone down the drain in the past few weeks. I am a Rank55 7Prestige, and have had the platinum trophy since January, and I cannot bring myself to like the game anymore. Special Ops and Campaign are boring now (as if the campaign didn't already suck), and all multplayer matches are the same now: constant UAV whoring, Dual Ranger camping, M21EBR spamming, and countless other things I can't even begin to list.

World at War's multiplayer is litterally no different from before or after MW2's release, and is therefore, extremely boring. Nazi Zombies has also turned to shit; before MW2's release, there were at least some good players online, now, there is NO ONE WITH EXPERIENCE.

Guitar Hero is boring, but I guess it's because I like a song based on its difficulty, and most songs are difficult.

Rockband is a good game, but I can't bring myself to play it without thinking about RockBand Network, and whenever I think about RockBand Network, I start imagining Harmonix giving Bill Gates a fucking blowjob.

So, Modern Wafare 2 is shit now, World at War and Guitar Hero are boring, Nazi Zombies has no skilled players, and Rockband is a piece of unethical shit. What should I do? Craigslist all my games and my PS3, or simply search for a new game I may have SOME fun with.

Oh, and every post suggesting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be ignored. I played it at my cousins, and it's basically a fail version of the first game.

PS3 ID: MEPHILIS

If you're using a sniper rifle, it's called sniping. When you're NOT using a sniper rifle, it's called camping.

Response to Someone please help me... 2010-04-13 01:24:34

A good 12 minutes of this should offer some interesting ideas on what you should do, rather than what games you must acquire.

But dicking around aside...nah, actually. Just do something else with your time (or rather, your life) that isn't video game related. Honestly, you're not going to be getting much more fun out of video games considering all you've played with these games you've mentioned. Take a break. Put your conquest to acquire all great games on hold for a little bit. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Someone please help me... 2010-04-13 06:15:15

So are you looking for Fps games, multiplayer games, any games, Rpgs, or what?
Well if you're looking for an FPS with a little bit of variety you could try out TF2, a little different to your average FPS, very fun and can keep you entertained for awhile. PS3 and 360 versions both lack the updates and are losing players though (still fun.)

COD4 still has players on the PC, so it should definitely have some players (maybe) on the Xbox as well.

Response to Someone please help me... 2010-04-13 19:05:06

At 4/13/10 01:24 AM, Gustavos wrote: A good 12 minutes of this should offer some interesting ideas on what you should do, rather than what games you must acquire.

But dicking around aside...nah, actually. Just do something else with your time (or rather, your life) that isn't video game related. Honestly, you're not going to be getting much more fun out of video games considering all you've played with these games you've mentioned. Take a break. Put your conquest to acquire all great games on hold for a little bit. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I play guitar on a daily basis, as well as draw. Gaming is just a past time that's been with me for so long, that there would probably be a gaping hole in my heart if I got rid of it, no matter how much I tell myself that it's one of the least important things I have.

It doesn't really help that I have personal friends on my buddy list that I play with a lot too.

PS3 ID: MEPHILIS

If you're using a sniper rifle, it's called sniping. When you're NOT using a sniper rifle, it's called camping.