00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Which epic game should I get?!

600 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Which epic game should I get?! 2010-04-12 23:42:50

So I signed up for Gamefly, and I'm having the hardest time making a decision on what to rent, because I have all systems except for the PS3.
Here's the choices..And when picking one, please explain whats wrong with that one, and whats good about it..Pros and Cons, basically.

Just Cause 2 or The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (For the wii), Or super smash brothers: brawl

I've played the demo of Just Cause 2, and I'm disappointed, only because it takes place in the desert (in the demo anyways). But I've seen gameplay videos, and I love the free roaming idea..I've ever played the first one, and the only reason I'd buy it is to goof around with cars, boats, planes, and that rope weapon..While Parachuting all over the map. It's easy to do, except..My 360 has been acting weird lately, it hasn't been reading discs..So I don't know..

Twilight Princess because I love the LOZ series, and I've played it before on Gamecube..It has a lot of frustrating moments, but that's only because its on Gamecube. I wanna play it on the Wii, especially since I'm revisiting my old memories..I've been playing OOT, and MM on the old 64.

Super Smash brothers: Brawl because I've played the whole series, and it's always left me satisfied. Also, dark link makes an appearance, and Sheik (My favorite fighter) is in that one too. Not to mention, Samus has a friggen lightsaber gun thingy!!!
Only downside is that I have to connect the Nintendo Wii to my TV (I'm a lil lazy)...
So here it is..We're down to three games. Now which one? I can't rent two games out at a time because we're low on money, and the last time I did that, I lost control and..Well, I lost the games..When I had 3 of them out, anyways..So I have to keep it to one game a month..

God, which one do I CHOOSE!?!!?!?! AHH, ITS SO FRUSTRATING! THEY'RE ALL EXCELLENT GAMES. I'm gonna rent them all anyways, but which one should I play FIRST?!?!

Gosh, this is so difficult..I can't make it myself..I mean, come on..THESE ARE ALL EPIC GAMES!

BBS Signature

Response to Which epic game should I get?! 2010-04-12 23:54:55

Well it depends on what you like, Twilight Princess is clearly a classic, as with all these games your thinking of, but if you like the idea of Being a wolf 50% in the game that's fine with me. Now if you like kicking ass you can always get Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But I recommend Just Cause 2 because of the MASSIVE areas, it not just desert, it has snowy mountain peaks, shanty towns, cities, and oil rigs. Hope I helped

My Precious Little Life

Response to Which epic game should I get?! 2010-04-13 00:57:06

Just Cause 2. IMO.

LoZ:TP didn't really leave me satisfied, and SSB:Brawl is great if you've avoided the hype, but really, if you've the gamecube SSB:Melee, stick with that until you can get Brawl for $10 to KEEP.

Response to Which epic game should I get?! 2010-04-13 05:33:52

Just Cause, because it will prob last you a bit longer than the other two

It's not Truth that matters, but Victory

BBS Signature

Response to Which epic game should I get?! 2010-04-13 05:46:33

I think the best game you can experience from that is Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.