00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cflash19 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece?

4,348 Views | 71 Replies

Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:25:11

Which of the trio comes out on top?

Naruto is the most profitable so far with the video game sales and american viewership.
Bleach has the best storytelling potential and most consistent and high-quality art work.
One Piece has the distinction of being the longest running and most manga sales.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:26:11

none of them

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:26:57

One Piece, because band-aids heal everything.

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:33:48

Welcome to AnimeGrounds, where we talk about anime all day.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:36:22

I would say bleach. I watched one piece before and hated it. Naruto got old after a while, but Bleach has had my interest for a while.BLEACH

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:36:57

i vote for king of the hill. that is a good show

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:37:50

One Piece is the only one that isn't repetitious bullshit.

Naruto's manga isn't terrible, but dreadfully boring, while Bleach is just terrible.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:38:54

Wan piss. Any anime fan who answers differently has downs.

It's 5 again, the air is thin.

No sunlight through my window.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:52:29

Dragon ball z is better than all of those pussy shows. except for one piece. i grew up with those 2

:O

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:53:24

*points to username*

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:53:52

Huckleberry Hound is the best anime.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 21:54:18

As much as I shun publicly discussing anime, Naruto takes the cake.

"Sit down and shut up and do as I say" -- Zeus

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:01:47

One Piece. Hilarious, badass, heartrending, and weird.

Even trannies kick ass.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:02:45

None, not a fan of Anime.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:03:15

I'd say One Piece.

Naruto fucking sucks. This isn't even me saying "lol it's a fad therefore it's gay", the evidence is fucking there. Like when he sees everyone in his village- friends, family, teachers, pretty much fucking everyone- killed by Pein and then like ten chapters later he literally passes out crying at the thought of killing Sasuke. Goddamn that's some gay shit.

Bleach is good and under the right circumstances I'd say it's better, but frankly it's plot is way too slow moving. It took like 3 years to get through the "Hueco Mundo" arc and now it's on the "Fake Karakura" arc and incidentally it doesn't feel like it's been a very big leap. Feels like people should be dying and shit, but it hasn't really been happening.

One Piece, on the other hand, while I don't value the better one piece battles and arcs as much as the better Bleach battles and arcs and what not it's just been more consistently good. Even it's worst chapters and arcs aren't that bad, and it's never really too boring.

But then again, if you could factor in other mangas and anime that aren't the 'big three' of SJ I'd say Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo would be my favorite ones, even if they were both pretty shortlived.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:03:46

Naruto > Bleach > One Piece

Bleach and Naruto have so much fucking filler it's not even funny though. Like a third of the episodes released for those shows are filler episodes that aren't in the manga and they dilute the main storyline with irrelevant characters you never hear from again and just redundant shit. There's probably 100 filler episodes for Bleach, It's completely ridiculous.

One Piece went the DBZ route by filling their episodes with 10 minutes of recaps, stock footage and previews so that they only have to move the story by like 5 minutes every time. One Piece just sucks a lot more overall anyway. In the Manga it only JUST started to get interesting after like 10 years. Haha.

PENISES

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:09:29

Anything is better than Naruto. The fans of bleach make me hate it more than i should for it being a boring repetitive show with massive fillers. I'm sticking to my classic DBZ <3

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:10:59

Shin Chan>Anime

Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece?

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:11:59

At 4/6/10 10:10 PM, Grimfenix wrote: Shin Chan>Anime

Too bad the author died.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:12:20

Inuyasha.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:16:47

At 4/6/10 09:25 PM, So-Smart-s0-Dumb wrote: Which of the trio comes out on top?

One Piece
It's a funny and bloody show

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:39:07

Bleach. I've never even watched One Piece, and Naruto is too childish.

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:41:00

I ould have to go with Bleach because its the only one of those I have seen. But there are countless better than Bleach.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:42:33

I love One-Piece! :O
best show ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:43:15

All 3 are fail anime, watch some real anime like Cowboy Bebop or Tenchi Muyo or some shit.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:44:48

At 4/6/10 09:33 PM, shabbo wrote: Welcome to AnimeGrounds, where we talk about anime all day.

So true considering there is an anime club in the Clubs and Crews forum...
But apparently, the general forum seems like a better place.

FMA:B > all

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:46:57

One Piece is awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:48:32

At 4/6/10 10:46 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: One Piece is awesome!

Nuff said!

Anyway, I liked Naruto as well.

But I believe that One-Piece grabbed my attention more than Naruto did.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-06 22:49:14

This is so fucking retarded the answer is ovbious.
One Piece.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece? 2010-04-07 21:46:52

I enjoy all the shows, but each has a flaw, of course. nothing can be perfect right?

Well, Naruto, though filled with Ninja's, lacks action alot. usually the only action you see is the characters running in the woods looking for somthing or someone, and the other half is filled with flashbacks about what happened 5 minutes ago. sorta anoying. im still a fan of the show. and i wish sasuke would have just killed naruto when he had the chance. his story, to me anyway, is waaaay more interesting than naruto's. boo-hoo. ima fox dude. sasuke's entire clan was slaughtered by his own brother. yeah, i think naruto has it alot easier than sasuke. im just saying, if the show was called "Sasuke" id'e watch it alot more.

as for bleach, it's a pretty good story, nice plot, pretty cool characters. it just, the story, progresses very slowly if you ask me. one minute ichigo is winning and the next he's not. it's kinda like a cycle. but i suppose almost every anime or manga is like that too.

One Piece. It's a pretty awesome show. but like every one piece fan knows. the english sub version isn't so bad ass as the original japanese episodes happen to be. I think we can all agree that "4Kids" Just fucked things up for us all. mabye they should just be called the, ermm, "FuckUp's?" heh. well they fuck up alot of anime's, im just sayin'. There's a pretty cool plot for this anime. read the manga more than i watch the anime. but i usually do that alot. (Like "Prince of Tennis" for instance). Luffy's voice just annoys me. lol. well those are MY THOUGHTS. so please. don't hate me! lmfao!

~ HappyEmoz