00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ykj03 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

List of ppl Looking to Collaborate!

40,512 Views | 386 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-24 06:26:12

hey guys had a few people saying that my stuff would work well i games and movies and such. so if anyone wants to try and make an animation to this then pm me

but also i got loads of little experiments with sounds, and little loop type things saved on my computer so if you need sfx, or simple loops give me a shout, i'll see what i can do for ya. heres a few examples:
a small loop

ad a silly noise, could be used for like a teleportation type thing?

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-25 09:13:01

Hi,

I'm a coder and I would like to work together with someone on a defense game. I'm a student (computer sciences) so it will not be full time work for me. I expect to be able to put in about 10-15 hours a week. I'm kind of new to flash games so I am not really good at estimating, but I figure we could be all done (including testing and tweaking etc.) in about 2 months (with those 10-15 hours/week). This means I would like to have the art done in about 4 weeks as I would much rather go into the testing phase with practically completed graphics.

I have not really worked out the details yet, but I want it to have a toy theme. (Teddy bears and toy soldiers for enemies, a lego castle with a princess to defend, something along those lines...).

We will work the gameplay details out together. (What the specific tower types are, whether or not there should be upgrades and which, etc.)

I have started coding but I'm not really far yet, so I don't know exactly how much should be done, but everything relating to the art should be done by you! I have some ideas about it ofcourse but basically you're free in everything. So that includes
- about 5-10 enemies (animated!)
- about 5 towers (with upgraded versions)
- bullets
- game layour
- buttons to place towers
- main menu
- tutorial
- preloader
- maps
- GUI
- probably some other things we'll think of on the way.

My main goal is to build up a portfolio to get a full-time job once I finish school. However, I'm pretty sure we can find a sponsor if we polish the game well enough. But I have no idea really about how much that would be :). If we do make anything with it, we will split all profit 50/50.

Thanks for reading! :)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-27 18:22:07

I am just simply looking for some one to get together and make some flash games using my own art and or music. I am more interested in making mystery adventure games. Example: Myst, Nancy drew, Alice is dead, pursuit, ect. (Developer/programmer needed) Could use voice actor.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-27 21:40:21

I'd love to be a voice actor and maybe add some funny concepts any upcoming flash you may do :D

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-27 23:07:02

Pixel artist looking to collab

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-28 00:42:45

At 9/25/10 09:13 AM, dekleinewolf wrote: Hi,

I'm a coder and I would like to work together with someone on a defense game. I'm a student (computer sciences) so it will not be full time work for me. I expect to be able to put in about 10-15 hours a week. I'm kind of new to flash games so I am not really good at estimating, but I figure we could be all done (including testing and tweaking etc.) in about 2 months (with those 10-15 hours/week). This means I would like to have the art done in about 4 weeks as I would much rather go into the testing phase with practically completed graphics.

, but everything relating to the art should be done by you! I have some ideas about it of course but basically you're free in everything.

If i cant get anyone to join my project i would be glad to help you out, you might want some other artists too though.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-09-28 01:07:45

I absolutely 100% Want to make a killer game!

Only Problem, Can't find any one willing to do the programming.

So my Request is that if you can Program/code PM me, If you are good at Voice acting give me a PM.

Btw - I am wanting to make a mystery adventure game, fairly easy to make, just finding clues.

-Thanks

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-01 21:04:48

At 10/1/10 05:02 PM, Mexifry wrote: Any halloween related projects? Im looking to refresh my animation skills and a small halloween collab would be cool.

Why don't you host it

At 10/1/10 05:02 PM, Mexifry wrote: Oh tehtimmy4080, I love you.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-02 20:26:41

^^^add on^^^
i can also make custom tracks for you if you like. But note that im present only on weekends.
so if you want a custom track or want to use one of my songs/loops, PM my main account (zion7607)
Thank you :)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-03 15:04:56

Hello, Left4DeathInFire here to tell all of you pixel artist that I am looking for a... well... a pixel artist. RockOn12 and I are making a RPG and need your help to create some fancy pixel art. The type of pixel art we need is just regular pixels, just no 8-bit. I have concept art at the bottom of the post here. I am posting the story as well and here it is. (This is only a small snippet)

A man/woman living in a modern day 2010, living a moderate life with minimal downs. One day on his/her way to work he/she saw a poor woman, residing in a box, with horribly tatattered clothing on, begging for money and hope. As he/she walked pass the woman, he/she dropped 5$ in her silver can of change. The woman thought of that act as a act of belittling and cast a spell on him/her and sent him/her back in time.

The man/woman found him/herself in Medival times of Castles and Dragons, only thought of fake mythology. He/she went to the nearest house and asked for a explanation of why he/she may be in these times. A old man answered to his/her knock on the door and asked him/her to come inside his humble home. The old man stared for minutes at the man/womans clothing as they were not from this time. He, being a nice old man, gave him/her some era appropriate attire and proceeded to ask him/her what was so important to ask him for help.

He/She explained the story of disarray to the man and as this man was living in a far back time period did not understand the man/woman story as he/she explained but, when he/she referred to the woman in tattered clothing, The man thought of a old shut-in who lived at the top of Rolae(Rolay) Mountain trail. He explained to the mysterious stranger that he didn't know what the man/woman was talking about but, he told him/her about the old woman who lived far into the forest, that may be of some assistance, as you start to leave he starts to explain that the trail to Rolae(Rolay) Mountain is trechorous and very disturbing, he advises you to buy weapons and armor.

He/she does not want to follow his advice as he/she wants to get home as quickly as possible but, he/she realizes he/she doesn't not want to die either so he/she asks around town to where the nearest blacksmith can be found and finds out that he resides in the town centre. You enter his home to find that nobody is there but, as you take a couple of steps further the owner of the shop appears behind you and ask what you are doing at his home. You explain that you want to buy some high class weapons and armor to travel to Rolae(Rolay) Mountain, he then explains that you will need high class Yuns to buy high class weapons. You are confused to what Yuns are and ask him to explain, he assumes that you haven't been in this town for long, he explains that this town is named Rolae(Rolay) named after the mountain that casts a giant shadow over the town and that Yuns are the town's currency and you need some Yuns to buy anything here. He informs you that there are people in the village that are willing to trade some Yuns for a little work.

After he/she obtains the required Yuns to buy a basic metal sword, You return to the blacksmith's house to buy the weapon before you do the blacksmith reveals his name to be "Apparition" a nickname bestowed by his family. He hands you a sword that you can barely keep in you hand. He tells you that you may need some armor as well, and informs you that his brother who lives on the upper floor of the building sells Armor for Yuns and after you analyze how much Yuns you have left Apparition lets you know that you have just enough for a basic metal chestplate which should be enough for the Rolae(Rolay) Mountain Trail.

After he/she buys the basic metal chestplate from Apparition's brother Ghost, you set your sights on the Rolae(Rolay) Mountain Trail.

After a trechorous journey through the Trail, you find yourself at Rolae(Rolay) Mountain. You see a broken down house just 4 feet from the entrance into a cave that is embedded into the mountain. He/she knocks on the door and finds the exact same woman who brought you here staring you straight in the face. You jump into battle stance and gets ready for a fight and demands that she send you back into your own time. She has a confused look on her face and also demand that you explain to her what is your problem, after you explain she understands the situation and informs you that you have been Time Spaced by this woman's great great great grandmother. She explains that she comes from a family of gypsies that have the power to control Space and Time. You explain to her that you want to go back to 2010 and not XXXAD. She explains that she can send you further in time but, not all the way to 2010 and tells you that she can send you to the era of steam works and explains that her great grandmother is there but, you need to find her to advance in time. She casts a spell on you and your adventure really begins!

I hope that you like the story if you wish to join the team. As you can see we would need a lot of things besides a couple of characters. We need buildings, NPCs, objects, weapons, armor, and seeing that before I went into 3rd person you have the option to choose your character's gender, I would need 2 sprites male and female. I would also need to easily change there appearance with armor and weapons.

I wouldn't want to put a huge strain on you with the objects and such, I would like to work the design somewhat like pokemon games like how every house is the same just different colors and such like that. I would also need many NPCs so you can do it the same way for that as well.

The game doesn't work by levels or stages but, by missions and time periods. I would need a different set of objects for each period which would include:

1) Medevial
2) SteamPunk (Steam Powered Era)
3) WW2 Era (Set in France)
4) Present Day (Set in San Fransico)

I know people will ask me this. It isn't battle orientated but, there are battles. They will be as frequent as The Room Tribute battles ( I may be under exxagerating ). They will operate the same way, like there are only 2 options when a battle is commenced. I will be turn based and I do not want to use the same sprites as the battle and regular gameplay unless your sprites are big and detailed then that could work as well.

If you would like to join post here or PM me or RockOn12 about joining and please include a sample of your work or if you would like us to check your newgrounds profile, just say that.

Left4DeathInFire//--//Master of Noobs

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-05 02:16:28

I can provide Art, Scriptwriting and voice providng. (no limits on the voice thing)

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-05 11:30:03

Following the success of companies like Zynga with games such as Famville, petville etc. I sincerely believe there is a new and untouched real gaming prospect with high market value worldwide and the possibilities for expanding.

I'm looking for visionaries to embark with me as partners to develop and create this (which I think is a great idea) game and work side by side as a team.

I'm currently looking for:
Game artist
Game programmer

I've searched the web but everyone seems Interested in making MMO's or zombie games :(

Our final goal is to request a sponsorship through Newgrounds.

PS: Sorry for not posting any information about the game. those that wish to know more, please contact me here or via e-mail at raguiar_01@hotmail.com

I have MSN :)

Peace

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-10 12:50:51

Hey guys, just want to check in if anybody needs anything, check my art to see if you like my style, I am not an animator yet but i am in practice, if you need anything that i can supply just ask.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-10 16:37:06

Musician(Guitar), PM me

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-10 20:46:10

why the list is not updated ?

Youtube

DeviantArt

animation ...

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-10 21:21:51

Hey guys, I just got a new good quality mic and I want to voice the shit out of tons of animations....I can do literally ANY voice, PM MEEEEEE

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-12 11:37:44

(I'd post the entire text but it's too long, hope it's not against the rules to post links, thanks)

Needing artist for almost completed game (Climb-O-Rama)

-FGA Project - http://flashgameart.com/project/358/

-Game on FGL - http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_gam e.php?from=dev&game_id=14134

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-13 15:07:12

Unfortunately, our animator may or may not be animating, I dunno, he doesn't seem to be responding at all.

Look here for the details.

If you want to help us out, please do.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-13 18:59:07

Hey,

nearing the completion of a space shooter game. Got together with an artist found from this very collab thread. Now looking for a music man/women!

About the game:
The game is just a 1 level 'into screen' space shooter complete with a boss at the end, would last about 10-12 minutes from start to finish with a few other mini options. The game will also come to boot with the NG medals.

We're not making any money of this game so I'm afraid we can't send you a lump sum. I'm not here to hire someone, but rather to collaborate, hence this thread! This is simply just fun game to submit to NG. The flash ad will be in place though and we'd both be happy to split the quarter we'd earn from the revenue share into thirds.

Cheers, J.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-14 02:43:02

I'm a producer looking for people to place vocals over my tunez! Check them out and PM me if you are interested or need the FLP files, etc.

http://sub4ru.newgrounds.com

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Beefour Music/157160187648243

- BeefourMusic -

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-17 00:25:43

I could be a writer for flash animations. I do not have the animating or artistic ability to really make my visions come alive on the Internet, but I am a pretty decent writer.

Click here to go to a sample of my work I would like to see happen.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-17 06:40:35

anyone want to work w/ a noob with great ideas i need voice actors an animator with drawing abilities an someone who can take 3D effects form computer and wii games and put them into an animation no one has ever dreamed of making

Damn it, (name) I'm not anything my username says I am. GET OVER IT!

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-21 19:10:58

Animator Looking to join a programmer who is working on a new Flash Game. I have good experience in animating , character design and backgrounds.
Example of work can be found here.

Feel free to contact anytime through Personal message!

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-23 02:12:26

Programmer of any sort, please pm me, iv been trying to find a programmer/coder for some time.

I am making an mystery adventure point-click game. if you want an example of my game go here

or here

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-23 22:16:42

Im an animator looking for a game coder.
Im looking to collab and make a game.
Doesnt matter how many people are in the collab.
I would just like to be apart of it.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-28 22:51:49

At 10/23/10 10:16 PM, MrKidNinja wrote: Im an animator looking for a game coder.
Im looking to collab and make a game.
Doesnt matter how many people are in the collab.
I would just like to be apart of it.

same here dude, except that im already in the proses of making mine.
Im not how much animating we need, but in the near future if your available.....

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-30 01:22:45

I too am an animator. Need an good, experienced AS3 programmer. I already have a concept for a game in mind, and my friend PacifistAssassin and I have already made some concept art/animations. So message me if you're interested. (It's and action game, with lots of humor and gore :3)
My YouTube Account
Most Recent Animation

Remember, if you would like to see the concepts we have made (which btw, look awesome if i do say so myself) just PM me.

[insert stupid poetic quote from a movie or something here]

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-30 21:34:16

I was told to come here for a collabetion. If you think you can help let me know

I've made a seris but can't inport it into flash to make a flash video. I'n the flash maker it' wvm videos in to FLV, I'd like to know if anyone would like to make a flash of this with a load screen for me. I can't figure the Flash program out,(good thing it's a trail.)
anyway these videos i made have a song from newgrounds. I have credits for the videos. Anyone willing to help me?

This would be a collaboration between who is willing to help and will get credit for this making of these flash videos

episode 1<div class="blogmedia">
<!-- Video embed code - don't edit this, or it will break and you'll have this ugly stuff in your blog post! -->
<div id="embed_9903">.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */ $('embed_9903').update(new FlashWriter('http://www.youtube.com/v/aQ CVkqXQoUA?fs=1&hl=en_US', 464, 372).ToString()); /* ]]> */ </script>
</div>episode 2<div class="blogmedia">
<!-- Video embed code - don't edit this, or it will break and you'll have this ugly stuff in your blog post! -->
<div id="embed_38170">.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */ $('embed_38170').update(new FlashWriter('http://www.youtube.com/v/Mn q0IzH_5Vk?fs=1&hl=en_US', 464, 372).ToString()); /* ]]> */ </script>
</div>episode 3<div class="blogmedia">
<div id="embed_52006">.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */ $('embed_52006').update(new FlashWriter('http://www.youtube.com/v/ut E5ICSqNp0?fs=1&hl=en_US', 464, 372).ToString()); /* ]]> */ </script>
</div>

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-30 21:44:06

You want to come animate our project?