00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Moarphs 2: Transmorphers

4,722 Views | 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-06 21:13:37

At 4/6/10 08:11 PM, moonhitler wrote: I think the main problem is that you compare it to Moarphs 1. It has more random transformations, and no machinery-style transformations. You also say that we make a transformation animation, which then, after said transformation, reverts into a part of a larger robot. You don't seem to point out that the first transformation should be a robotic sort of one.

Are you talking about mine? Because I tried to make it machinery-styled. I think it looks like a robot.

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-07 01:48:17

I'll try something out, if you like it i'll make another one.

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-07 08:06:22

Are you talking about mine? Because I tried to make it machinery-styled. I think it looks like a robot.

holy.... thats absoloutly immense .. although its long but its so amazingly awsome.....

mine broke ......
i put one shape tween in it and completely screwe dit up and then smeone else went on the computer and just clicked save .. so i deleted it

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-07 19:05:01

Seriously, how the hell do I do this :'(

BBS Signature

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-12 19:13:27

Is this collab alive?
Oh well I gotthis and also...

BUMP!

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-04-15 12:44:00

At 4/5/10 09:22 PM, ShinsukeIto wrote: Well here is my completed piece, I guess.

If there's something wrong that you guys point out though, there is a high chance I'll go back and change it. :P

Anyway, without further ado:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a97f 3d6665d22f0f867e888f39de52f9

-I didn't add shadows because I was too lazy.
-Added smoke and light effects.
-The ending was kinda rushed. I didn't know how else to do it.

Wow that is really good. That is exactly what I was looking for from people.

At 4/7/10 08:06 AM, abbamysta wrote:
holy.... thats absoloutly immense .. although its long but its so amazingly awsome.....

mine broke ......
i put one shape tween in it and completely screwe dit up and then smeone else went on the computer and just clicked save .. so i deleted it

If your shape tweens mess up you need to use the Shape Hints (Ctrl+H). It allows you to set start and end points to your shape tween to prevent it from getting all discombobulated. Usually flash takes the quickest route when using shape tweens, but Shape hints lets you control what part ends up where.

At 4/12/10 07:13 PM, tehtimmy4080 wrote: Is this collab alive?
Oh well I gotthis and also...

BUMP!

Yeah that is sort of the idea, but the face only turns upside down, it should look different in the end (not just flipped).

I know this is a hard idea for most people. I need to think of a better way to have this done.

BBS Signature

Response to Moarphs 2: Transmorphers 2010-07-11 02:33:04

Damn, this would've been awesome to have been uploaded on Robot Day. xD