00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GreaseMonkey scripts for NG

73,752 Views | 475 Replies

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-26 23:30:20

At 1/26/11 11:19 PM, EJR wrote: it doesn't work for me

none of your scripts work for me except for the red PM button one and the online indicator.

D':

Sigh... I really don't know why my scripts give you trouble EJR... Whats worse is I don't know of any reason why this one wouldn't work... the last one you had trouble with, I tried a few fixes to accomodate the Chrome beta, but this script is just image and color replacement...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-26 23:56:05

EvilGrounds doesn't seem to be working for me either. None of the images are showing up, and it only shows the red text.

About the script I'm working on.. Is there anyway you could help me make it, OldSage? I think all you would have to do is host them on your website, and maybe make a few minor edits to do something I want to do with the script.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do this, but I want to make it so it:
Gives the aura to everybody OR only gives it to selected users.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 00:07:41

At 1/17/11 09:31 AM, Oldsage10 wrote: Ok... another "Official" Unofficial Evilgrounds Update...

Even though I am Fab. That is the sexiest pic on the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 08:06:10

At 1/26/11 11:56 PM, Jolly wrote: EvilGrounds doesn't seem to be working for me either. None of the images are showing up, and it only shows the red text.

About the script I'm working on.. Is there anyway you could help me make it, OldSage? I think all you would have to do is host them on your website, and maybe make a few minor edits to do something I want to do with the script.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do this, but I want to make it so it:
Gives the aura to everybody OR only gives it to selected users.

Hmm... sigh... I'll have to take a look at EvilGrounds again and see if theres anything I can do...

As for the optional aura for everyone or only for one user, the script behind it wouldn't be all that hard, it would just require the use of cookies and some kind of options menu, or, alternatively, two entirely separate scripts...

For hosting, I really am trying to conserve my (limited) webspace on Google... But, I can link you to the SignUp page for Google Sites and teach you exactly how I filehost.

Here's the SignUp for Sites if you're interested.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 08:16:39

Urgh... This is bizarre... EvilGrounds runs flawlessly on every one of my Macs but the images fail to load on Windows browsers... I suppose I'll have to do some Windows debugging later...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 08:22:05

At 1/26/11 08:47 PM, Oldsage10 wrote: Nice job Jolly... That got me into thinking and I scouted around my HDD and pulled up some old blank auras I made when I was bored once...

If anyone wants any of these to make levels for a script you can PM me for the source .PNG of the aura and have a blast with it...

Nice! The best and most original/usable I've seen lately.

Also, Crimson =/= Evil?

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 12:40:55

I just finished the last level. Now all I have to do is make a Google site, upload every level, and do some slight editing to previous scripts and it will be complete!

Here's all of the levels:

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 13:41:17

At 1/27/11 08:22 AM, Garage wrote:
Nice! The best and most original/usable I've seen lately.

Also, Crimson =/= Evil?

Nah... if you line them up, you can see that Crimson has a slightly narrower range of shades than Evil, and also Crimson is a bit more saturated.

Example:
(Sorry for the terrible quality of my messy handwriting, I wrote this post in a rush...)

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 13:44:08

At 1/26/11 08:47 PM, Oldsage10 wrote: Nice job Jolly... That got me into thinking and I scouted around my HDD and pulled up some old blank auras I made when I was bored once...

If anyone wants any of these to make levels for a script you can PM me for the source .PNG of the aura and have a blast with it...

Wow! I really like Trip! Fucking AWESOME!

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 15:00:41

At 1/17/11 12:33 PM, Jolly wrote: Christmas Theme All-in-1
This is everything below in one script. It includes the christmas theme, (obviously) Winterfy NG, and the Christmas levels.

Christmas Theme
This is the Christmas theme all by itself. It includes the Christmas banner, buttons, search fields, etc. I didn't include the background, but that's mainly because I dislike it.

Christmas Levels
This replaces the normal levels with the aura-less Christmas levels created by Luis and EJR.

The links for "Christmas theme all-in-1" and "Christmas levels" are broken! They both give me this error:

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 15:31:11

At 1/27/11 03:00 PM, bernie-buddy wrote: The links for "Christmas theme all-in-1" and "Christmas levels" are broken! They both give me this error:

That's a server error.. There's nothing I can do about that. Wait a few minutes and try again.
I just went on the site and went to the script page, so it should be working right now.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 15:48:16

At 1/27/11 03:31 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/27/11 03:00 PM, bernie-buddy wrote: The links for "Christmas theme all-in-1" and "Christmas levels" are broken! They both give me this error:
That's a server error.. There's nothing I can do about that. Wait a few minutes and try again.
I just went on the site and went to the script page, so it should be working right now.

It's still not working for me.
I wonder why it's working for you but not for me?

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-27 17:30:10

Sigh... I made something with my Ivory aura... can't say I like how it came out though...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 19:25:04

ATTENTION: Important information for anyone who has downloaded any of my scripts.

I believe I have reached the source of the problem, that is causing the scripts to function incorrectly when installed.

They are being hosted from my Google Site, and Google's download service adds an extra bit of code to the URL of the script which I have found to glitch the download.

If you are going to download any of my scripts, please make sure the URL ends in ".user.js", if there are any extra characters after that, such as "?attredirects=0" or "d=1", or any combo of those, just Copy/Paste the link into a New Tab/Window and delete those extra characters until the URL ends entirely in ".user.js". This will remedy the issue. And in order to verify that it is working properly, you should see the script title in the install dialog, not the filename.

If you have downloaded any of my scripts, please relocate the download URL, uninstall the script, and reinstall following the instructions above. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quick Links:
These are the correct URLs to install all my scripts from.

Saint Level Script
Bot Level Script
Featured Game Stats
BBS Online/Offline Status Indicator
BBS Inline Flash/Audio Submission Viewer
New PM Highlighter
Winter Level Script
EvilGrounds

- Sage

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 19:31:32

My Royal Aura script is complete.

Big Thanks to OldSage10, Erty, and EJR.

This script just gives the purple (Royal) aura to you. I may release several other versions in the future that only gives it to Mods.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/9556 2

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 19:41:25

At 1/28/11 07:32 PM, EggoBleeder wrote:
At 1/28/11 07:25 PM, Oldsage10 wrote: stuff
We have a problem.

Jee-zus... If I never figure out that glitch, I shall lament with angst on my death bed, and shall leave this world a broken man... sigh...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 20:27:55

Well... there is hope then... it could be as simple as a timeout of some sort if the filesize is messed up... I'll try playing with the interlacing and quality...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 20:59:24

We have a problem.

I have the same problem. And can you make links highlight when you roll over them like NG already does?

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-01-28 21:06:25

At 1/28/11 08:59 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote:
We have a problem.
I have the same problem. And can you make links highlight when you roll over them like NG already does?

Kinda-sorta... Some would work and some wouldn't. :(

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-01 17:45:23

Bumping, because this is epic.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-08 04:03:40

Well, this is strange.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 02:12:30

At 1/28/11 07:31 PM, Jolly wrote:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/9556 2

It gives me a 500 error.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 02:16:27

At 1/17/11 12:33 PM, Jolly wrote:
Christmas Theme All-in-1

It's just not the same

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 13:34:16

Well... I haven't made a script in a while, but I would hate to see the lack of activity in this thread kill it.

So here it is, this is the first script I ever wrote (the source code is a hot mess), I have never released it before.

Newgrounds Flash API Links

It adds a few quick links to the "My Account" screen under "Revenue Sharing", it also changes the title of the "Revenue Sharing" box to "API & Revenue Sharing"

Preview:

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 17:20:45

I think inline poster seems to stop me replying or quoting (as in the buttons just dont link to anywhere), running Firefox.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 19:37:02

That was awesome OP

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-12 19:56:16

At 2/12/11 01:37 PM, EJR wrote: Doesn't work.

Sigh...

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-02-18 20:26:07

At 2/18/11 06:49 PM, MikeyS9607 wrote: Hmm, could somebody add a fake mod options to each post in the BBS, like in the image I'm posting.

That shouldn't be too hard, where exactly do you want it though?

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-03-17 22:44:27

Hey guys, back after a long hiatus. I'll take a crack at the script request and another nonsense little script I have planned when I get some free time.

Response to GreaseMonkey scripts for NG 2011-03-17 22:51:04

At 2/18/11 06:49 PM, MikeyS9607 wrote: Hmm, could somebody add a fake mod options to each post in the BBS, like in the image I'm posting.

heh, mikey's still trying to fool himself into modship.

BBS Signature