00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Questions game

432 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Questions game 2010-03-01 19:48:38

An old writing instructor of mine used to have us play this game in class to help develop our dialog writing skills. I'll ask a question, the next person answers me with another question, the next person answers that person with yet another question, and so on. I'll start.

"Who dat is?"

Response to Questions game 2010-03-01 19:49:14

What is the point of making another useless thread? And why did I waste my time posting in it?

Response to Questions game 2010-03-01 20:47:15

For someone who was just complaining about how this forum was a joke a few days ago you don't seem to be offering anything worthwhile to help.

Response to Questions game 2010-03-01 20:48:48

At 3/1/10 08:47 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote: For someone who was just complaining about how this forum was a joke a few days ago you don't seem to be offering anything worthwhile to help.

Another schooling delivered by the one and only Ass-Crumb.

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Questions game 2010-03-01 20:51:04

At 3/1/10 08:48 PM, Dubbi wrote:
At 3/1/10 08:47 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote: For someone who was just complaining about how this forum was a joke a few days ago you don't seem to be offering anything worthwhile to help.
Another schooling delivered by the one and only Ass-Crumb.

Buh-zing!!!

Response to Questions game 2010-03-02 17:42:55

And for someone who tries to act like a helpful member of the board you sure are wasting a bit of time trying to make people feel insignificant so you can look cool.

Response to Questions game 2010-03-02 17:48:55

Trolls thread derailed in 2 posts :)

Awesome job AC.

Response to Questions game 2010-03-02 19:28:12

At 3/1/10 07:48 PM, Cauterised wrote: An old writing instructor of mine used to have us play this game in class to help develop our dialog writing skills. I'll ask a question, the next person answers me with another question, the next person answers that person with yet another question, and so on. I'll start.

"Who dat is?"

"Dat be some guy who keeps screaming 'look me' from the other side of the bar. i feel sorry for him, because instead of acting cool, he's just been shot down"

"How long have you been waiting for your cab? and by Cab, i mean Hearst."

Political Science: A haughty soap opera. Philosophy: A cold, mind-fucking bitch.

I love them both

"Manuscripts don't burn"- Mikhail Bulgakov