00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone wanna collab??

968 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 21:32:09

I'm up for anything. Your choice. :)

Anyone wanna collab??

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 21:35:54

It'd probably be a good idea to show people some of your writing first so they know if they'd be able to work with your style and such well.. I dunno..

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 21:37:26

OWC has a good point. It doesn't appear that you've ever posted in these forums before, so we don't know a thing about what you can do. You could be the next Poe, or just some horrible pile of shit. Most people dont wanna leave things to chances here.

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it. - E. Hemingway

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 21:46:58

fat

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 22:31:43

At 2/27/10 09:46 PM, jossospro wrote: fat

that really isnt necassary

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it. - E. Hemingway

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-27 23:22:43

At 2/27/10 09:37 PM, TheSubject666 wrote: OWC has a good point. It doesn't appear that you've ever posted in these forums before, so we don't know a thing about what you can do. You could be the next Poe, or just some horrible pile of shit. Most people dont wanna leave things to chances here.

Well, her name is "punksnotdead28" and her occupation is listed as "student/blogger", so I think it's safe to say she isn't the next poe.

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 11:58:00

well, I'm good at very raunchy comedy, or Sci-Fi, if your into either I'm in for a collab.

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 12:30:48

Sci-Fi is a fairly broad topic. Are you meaning something funny and strewn with weirdness like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Or perhaps mixed with fantasy like Star Wars? Epic like Dune? Bloody and horrifying like Doom? Or even a military sci-fi tale in the vein of John Ringo?

I mean, when people ask what I write I'm generic with the genre's by saying "Yeah, I work in fantasy and horror mostly." However, while looking for collaboration one needs to know more specifics. A sample of your writing style and what specifics you work with help net someone who will be easier to work with.

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 14:24:34

More like 'Hitch Hiker's guide to the Galaxy" or Kevin Smith's "Dogma"

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 14:30:00

as of now I'm writing a Sci-fi Comedy, I'm working on it now, I'd give you a sample but it just does'nt work right now, it's basically about a guy who meets an alien pricess at a bar, and crazy shit happens, the joke is the guys a nerd.It will all make sense when I finish,as of now I'm 1/4 done

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 14:30:10

At 2/28/10 02:24 PM, PyroSpriteProduction wrote: More like 'Hitch Hiker's guide to the Galaxy" or Kevin Smith's "Dogma"

Indeed. See, I'm not strong in either of those fields, so I generally prefer not to go near them. You've also suggested very little in terms of plot to work on. You even went ahead and said it could be on anything in your original post. Seeing this, potential partners could be afraid they'll have to do all the creative work and hope you are interested, rather than focusing on whatever they want to do.

Now if you had come in with a plot, genre and so forth already in mind, and asked for someone to do a collaboration with you, someone interested in those things would probably come forward and volunteer.

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 14:39:03

BTW, I am not artistic at all when it comes to my scripts, if your looking for something that will
"Change the face of the world!" your looking in the wrong place, that's another thing, i was planning on writing a screen-play that when I get enough money I was going to film.

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 14:50:43

You even went ahead and said it could be on anything in your original post.
Seeing this, potential partners could be afraid they'll have to do all the creative work and hope you are interested, rather than focusing on whatever they want to do.

Look dude, She said ANYTHING I'm just pitching shit I'm good at.

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 15:56:24

No, I think it is safe to say that I don't want to collab. You signed up yesterday and probably without any knowledge of the site just started posting. There's none of your work on display by which to judge your competence, and, if life has taught me anything, people should be assumed incompetent until proven otherwise. You're also a blogger, which generally means that you type down random loggorhea and pray that people read it; in other words, I'm calling you an attention whore. You look like some random goth-ish chick, who listens to Paramore of some other commercial shit and actually thinks that it is punk, attempting to get a greater reader base. No self-respecting artist here will work with you based on those reasons.
Maybe post some things or review some other people's work or participate in the lounge; then, we might consider working with you.

Also, you posted a picture of yourself on the NG forums. Did you not notice what happened with Dick-neck?

(Sorry for the long rant, but it's all pretty valid.)

Hey, flash artists, want an idea? Check this out: The Scarecrew

And everyone, please check out the latest humorous spy serial, The Frank Keretta Stories

Response to Anyone wanna collab?? 2010-02-28 19:06:15

At 2/28/10 02:50 PM, PyroSpriteProduction wrote:

Look dude, She said ANYTHING I'm just pitching shit I'm good at.

God Damn I'm an idiot sometimes... I confused you for the original poster, I'm so damn sorry.