00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dasharky3D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Power Of Three Collab Thread

686 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Power Of Three Collab Thread 2010-02-20 16:08:27

Okay, so i've seen a few "Power Of 3" collabs in the portal and got to thinking, "Hey maybe we need some more of these."

This might not be the first attempt of this, so i'm pretty much expecting that this might not last very long.

But here's my thought:

Give us a little profile of yourself, and what you do (Musician/Flash Artist/Programmer... ect..) Tell us about what you've done, don't use links, use descriptions of what you've done. Tell us if you're newer, or if you're more of a veteran of your particular style of work.

The hope is, that more people are able to get in touch with the artists that they may need, rather than making thirty thousand posts of "I need a flash artist" or whatever lol

So i hope that this doesn't make anyone mad that i posted this here. =3

Response to Power Of Three Collab Thread 2010-02-20 16:23:54

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1060 106

Hope this clears up somethings...

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Power Of Three Collab Thread 2010-02-20 22:00:16

Sorry pal Power of 3 has been over for months, but worry not! I think I remember Tom saying he might do a "Power of 4" this year, involving an artist, programmer, musician, and writer. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Power of 4 comes!

Response to Power Of Three Collab Thread 2010-02-20 22:31:38

At 2/20/10 10:00 PM, LDAF wrote: Sorry pal Power of 3 has been over for months, but worry not! I think I remember Tom saying he might do a "Power of 4" this year, involving an artist, programmer, musician, and writer. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Power of 4 comes!

lol i was just thinking that we could set up something that didn't involve a contest or something. I guess this is a bust then