00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Quezzyman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors/ animators needed

785 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice actors/ animators needed 2010-02-20 15:53:12

i'm still not too sure if i wanna do this but i am interested in doing a spoof of mario (very original!)
but i didn't to make a regular spoof. i wanted to do one that would show what mario would be like if he was a complete douchebag. i'm proceeding to writing it and the animation should be 2-4 minutes long

animator: if you haven't played or can't remember most of the things from super mario 64, then you should'nt take part in this.

voice actor(s): i will need a voice actor for mario (it's hard to explain what kind of voice but you should be able to understand by the script) and for bowser and for luigi bit luigi will only be needing to talk for two words. and i'll need one for princess peach, an annoying bunny, and a mushroom guy (i would reccomend a pretty high voice) and a big bully. i think i may be asking too much but i love to be ambitious.

the reason why i am doing this is because i love spoofs and i would love to make one of my own. i am a complete novice at this and i have never done stuff like this before.

here's a part of the script

*mario enters the castle then mario keeps getting told obvious stuff by the mushrooms in the castle*
mario: look.i don't fucking care. shut up. and let me do my job.
mushroom: yeah but..
*knocks him out. every other mushroom is shocked. mario carries on walking. mario then enters the room where the bunny has a star*
mario: come 'ere ya bastard!
bunny: hehehe! you'll have to catch me first!
*mario finally gets him after 3 loops around the room, smashes it like crazy, blood coughed out from it's mouth. then robs the star from it.
then walks away from it slowly.*

Response to Voice actors/ animators needed 2010-02-20 16:29:46

So you are supplying the art or just writing the story? If all you did is write a script it is going to be kinda hard to find someone to animate an unoriginal story for you. Not trying to be harsh, but unless you pay an animator, you might not have much luck.

If in the case you find an interested animator, I am a voice actor and would be happy to help with any voices you require. Except I don't do Mario or Luigi voices. They are very specific voices and there are people out threr who can do them far better than me.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors/ animators needed 2010-02-20 22:25:59

I can help! I don't use Flash, but I have an animating software... I'm good at voices too!

----------------------------------------
-------------------
I'm Patronium20 and I am the leader of the Sonic Slapstick Team (an animation group for Sonic). I just created a new Sonic website for fans like me! I'm so much of a fan that I made my own Sonic PS3 Theme. Join and become a member at SonicHog Archive

The stuff you can do..?
Upload Flash
Post Youtube movies
Post Artwork
Huge Forums you can start
Contributing to SonicHog Archive (ex: Joining Sonic Slapstick animation Team)

Voice actors/ animators needed

I AM an animator

I AM a movie creator

I AM a website designer