00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KeyDraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collaborate to win!

712 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Collaborate to win! 2010-02-10 16:57:32

HI guys, girls, strange dudes living by the train station, and all you others too!

I'm looking for someone to do some collaboration with ("oh really?" "yeah, for sure" "Well duh!?!") and looks like this would be a nice place to start.

I've had some voice-acting and regular acting experiences from before and I'm a part-time cartoonist. I'm looking for someone to co-write and animate some small flash videos or games with. (my own animation skills sucks so you would probably be doing the animations, LoL (man I hate LoL;ing)).

so feel free to contact me via writing a letter/blowing smoke signals/call my name in the everlasting darkness/write me a song or poem/stalk me or any other type of contact that YOU see fitting!

I can't wait for your answer! (But I'll probably have too.....)

//Thommy

Response to Collaborate to win! 2010-02-10 20:01:08

Actually, as a voice actor, the best place to start would be the va thread. I would highly recommend some sort of demo reel so people know what your range is. As for collabs... why not join in on one that's running already. The Morgan Fff collab might be right up your alley. Work on getting some experience under your belt.. then start thinking about hosting your own project.