00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

amelia-squealia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Team looking for Knight Artwork

863 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-04 00:23:02

Alright I think the title is pretty straight forward

~General Info
-Zelda-ish game
-Top down view (ie-need three sprites views-Moving Left. Moving down. Moving Up)
-Project of Berathen Team

~What we need from you,the hero of Lore(aka artist)
-Sprites w/ animations of what we ask-Which at the moment is just a main character.
-To be on call for when we need you.
-To have some creative input about the game when we ask for it.
-Just do what you do best. Draw.

~Benefits, Yea yea i know this is the part you've been waiting for.
-First we don't plan on making actual money on the game unless it become popular and we make more content for it. And if that happens You will be employed making a nice share of the profit.
-Second if we do make money off of this game it will be split like this. 50% to you and the other 50 spread among the rest of the team.
-Third you will get your own gallery on our website,Listed below to have almost whoever kind of content you like,keep it PG please.
-Four of course your name will be all over the game as a major developer.

~Why chose this game, why waist your time on this game instead of drawing something more stimulating.
-Check out the benefits section above
-Besides that i can assure you that this flash will be a step above the rest the time and effort and just put amount of programmers being poured into this will make this a top grade flash.
-If at any time you feel as if your talents are being wasted you let us know and your free to go at any time with no hard feelings.

-Also if there is anything else you would like let me know and lets see if we can come to middle ground about it.

-if you would like a demo this is the first day of production of the game
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/93a5 8d469f9ad46a7ee91ddb52850e8f

Response to Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-04 01:04:02

Hey man either one and i'll show it to the rest of the team look if you don't think its that good just try there is alway something you can do from character creation. to scene design. to weapon design to even drawing the inventory or health bars. so give me what ever ya got and we'll work from there

Response to Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-04 01:05:35

and that link at the top doesn't work so here is a new one

Castle Sword swf

Response to Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-04 02:07:59

alright good luck get back to me as soon as you can

Response to Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-09 18:25:12

Please don't reply to this thread if you want to help out check out this post in the animations section i was informed that that was the better section for it

Response to Team looking for Knight Artwork 2010-02-09 22:38:44

I didn't see a thread in the animation forum for this... just one in the flash forum, and that's locked. Can you post a link here to the new thread here please. Thanks