00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

60d just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo club

137,060 Views | 3,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Halo club 2007-10-25 16:43:49

At 10/25/07 04:04 PM, RageOfOrder wrote: Always fun going into a social big team battle with my friends and listening to peoples comments on my rank :)

I feel that Big Team Battle is a BIG waste of my time since it takes a lot of time out of Halo 3. I could play 2 Team Slayer games or Team Social games while a Big Team Battle game is going on. More games + wins = better rank. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-25 17:42:05

Yo, can I join this club. I am a huge fan of Halo, and have beaten every game on legendary.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-26 05:49:29

At 10/24/07 05:20 PM, RageOfOrder wrote:
At 10/24/07 04:11 PM, snapper5 wrote: and be able to use practicle cowardise, the art of hiding behind a crate while mr arbiter, elete, or marine does most of the work
That's no fun >:(
I would kill all my marines off straight away if it didn't damage my score so badly. They steal my kills!

you could do what i call a "legal field desertion" thats the art of getting them in a crap vehicle and parking them infront of an enemy wraith or chopper

i'm an asshole

this is my asshole page

thats my asshole signature down there

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 06:01:53

nothing to fancy, you found the grunt on the final level?

i'm an asshole

this is my asshole page

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 08:36:51

At 10/26/07 01:02 AM, RageOfOrder wrote: I often get online with 6 or 7 friends though, and the only mode we can all play is big team. Plus it's not a fuckin race, is it? I'll hit level 50 in time, but I'm content where I am for now.

With 6-7 friends you can play Social slayer, or rumble pit, or multi-team, in fact, pretty much all of the social servers I think.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 09:02:07

At 10/25/07 04:43 PM, Seamonky wrote: I feel that Big Team Battle is a BIG waste of my time since it takes a lot of time out of Halo 3. I could play 2 Team Slayer games or Team Social games while a Big Team Battle game is going on. More games + wins = better rank. :/

Yeah, and it sometimes gets too hectic.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 10:03:31

At 10/25/07 04:43 PM, Seamonky wrote: I feel that Big Team Battle is a BIG waste of my time since it takes a lot of time out of Halo 3. I could play 2 Team Slayer games or Team Social games while a Big Team Battle game is going on. More games + wins = better rank. :/

I see what you're saying, but why play matches with only your rank in mind? The whole point of big team slayer is to get the maximum number of people together for a big, intense (albeit heavily laggy) game type. And when you get, say, eight like minded individuals together on one team, you can have some very interesting results. :P

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 11:51:06

At 10/27/07 10:03 AM, GhandenHanden wrote: The whole point of big team slayer is to get the maximum number of people together for a big, intense (albeit heavily laggy) game type.

Big team is good for when you're on a system link with a ton of people.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 11:54:51

http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/defaul t.aspx?player=dog%20stilez

download my artillery map, i spent awhile getting those fusion coils to spawn in the right place
my other stuff isn't to impressive, i'll probally get some more stuff up tonight

i'm an asshole

this is my asshole page

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 13:26:19

At 10/25/07 05:42 PM, DemonCole wrote: Yo, can I join this club. I am a huge fan of Halo, and have beaten every game on legendary.

yo, twistedx, can this guy join?

Response to Halo club 2007-10-27 23:04:46

Who here hates Gears of war?

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 12:36:40

At 10/25/07 05:42 PM, DemonCole wrote: Yo, can I join this club. I am a huge fan of Halo, and have beaten every game on legendary.

Ah so you're one of those "pros" who play the game to win.

I just play to have fun.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 12:46:03

At 10/27/07 11:04 PM, MJthegreat wrote: Who here hates Gears of war?

I don't hate it. Actually, it's one of my favorite games.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 13:47:05

At 10/28/07 12:36 PM, robattle wrote:
Ah so you're one of those "pros" who play the game to win.

I just play to have fun.

I play on co-op, and though I beat the games, that's not to say that my friends and I don't kill eachother a few hundred times while playing it. lol. I also have fun by doing weird things in the game, like once my friend drove a Hornet, while I stood ontop, and I hijacked a banshee when it flew by.

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 15:59:03

Woo.. LT. Grade 3... have to get 20 Skill to lvl up... or 400 exp XD

i dont give a fuck a million dollars im a samurai

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 17:13:12

The hardest part of Legendary for me ( I went through with it solo) was just before the first Wraith appears on Tsavo Highway, when a shitload of brutes fly in, wave after wave. The marines die real quick, and you have to resort to guerilla tactics, making good use of every bullet you have in your sniper and battle rifle. I died too many times before I made it past that part.

What were your most challenging moments in Legendary?

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 18:19:42

In Crow's Nest, when you're heading up to the barracks after watching Johnson arm the bomb, and you fight a dozen or so brutes up a corridor.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-28 18:28:00

At 10/28/07 05:13 PM, KungFuCow wrote: What were your most challenging moments in Legendary?

That end of the first level, from the moment the scene with Johnson getting beaten ends to the moment you free him. I didn't know about the sniper rifle in the previous area when I did it, so I don't know if that would have made a difference or not.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 17:28:39

At 10/28/07 05:13 PM, KungFuCow wrote: The hardest part of Legendary for me ( I went through with it solo) was just before the first Wraith appears on Tsavo Highway, when a shitload of brutes fly in, wave after wave. The marines die real quick, and you have to resort to guerilla tactics, making good use of every bullet you have in your sniper and battle rifle. I died too many times before I made it past that part.

What were your most challenging moments in Legendary?

I forgot what level it was, so try to grasp the descripiton of the area. It is like an open field, with a hill in the middle. Behind the Hill is a wraith, and a bunch of choppers that charge you. Also there is two trees, with grunts and brutes behind them. Whenever I turned around the hill the brute would throw a flashbang at me, and the choppers would all shoot at me. How I beat it was first I made all the choppers come to me. Then I hijacked them all, and left them there, empty. Next I snipped the brute from behind the tree. Finally I jacked the Wraith, and obliterated the grunts. Note: I died many times on this part before devising this plan, then it was smooth sailing.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 19:22:15

Hey everyone add me as a friend gamer tag = russface

I dont much give you respect kind sir

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 19:38:19

At 10/29/07 05:28 PM, DemonCole wrote: I forgot what level it was, so try to grasp the descripiton of the area. It is like an open field, with a hill in the middle. Behind the Hill is a wraith, and a bunch of choppers that charge you. Also there is two trees, with grunts and brutes behind them.

That's tsavo highway, if I read you correctly.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 22:09:30

At 10/29/07 07:38 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 10/29/07 05:28 PM, DemonCole wrote: I forgot what level it was, so try to grasp the descripiton of the area. It is like an open field, with a hill in the middle. Behind the Hill is a wraith, and a bunch of choppers that charge you. Also there is two trees, with grunts and brutes behind them.
That's tsavo highway, if I read you correctly.

Yeah, thanks dude. I haven't played it in a while. Did you find that part hard at all? Also when I was playin' on live I got 45 straight kills with a banshee. This consisted of ten straight splatters, resulting in a splatter spree. I am going to post it on YouTube. When I do I'll give you guys a link.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 22:27:23

Fuck yeah! I love Halo! I just beat Halo 3 on legendary by myself for the first time. I don't have online on my 360 though...

Response to Halo club 2007-10-29 23:20:29

I'm almost at level 20 in Team Slayer in Halo 3. I played 4 games in a row, won all of them, and I didn't get a rank up. That is so freaking gay. >:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 16:37:06

Just wandering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to get the "Catch" skull (the one in "the storm" level i think, where you have to grenade-jump onto a silo to reach) the wraith's are both active and yet it's not there. Whats going on?

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 16:47:56

At 10/30/07 04:37 PM, AkB00m wrote: Just wandering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to get the "Catch" skull (the one in "the storm" level i think, where you have to grenade-jump onto a silo to reach) the wraith's are both active and yet it's not there. Whats going on?

Sure you're jumping on the right silo?

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 16:50:11

i wanna join too! me me me me!!!!

The aliens are coming to get us.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 18:37:11

At 10/29/07 10:09 PM, DemonCole wrote: When I do I'll give you guys a link.

Can you explain on how to trasfer the files to an mpg or avi format? Or am I just too stupid to realize that there is an option to save them in that format onto your computer? I mean, I know that you can show it on Bungie.net, but it only says "download to Halo 3."

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 18:42:56

At 10/30/07 06:37 PM, Snype wrote:
At 10/29/07 10:09 PM, DemonCole wrote: When I do I'll give you guys a link.
Can you explain on how to trasfer the files to an mpg or avi format?

You can't.

This is because instead of going through a lengthy, processor intense, and low quality process of converting to a movie file, instead the game records where the camera is, and what's going on, ie, player 1 fires gun.
Instead of getting a poor quality, high filesize avi or mpg, you get a VERY low filesize, high quality file watchable in Halo 3, but nothing else.

If you want to record to avi/mpg/whatever, you'll have to record off your 360 like people do for say, all of those Guitar Hero vids you see on youtube.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-30 18:50:12

At 10/30/07 06:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: If you want to record to avi/mpg/whatever, you'll have to record off your 360 like people do for say, all of those Guitar Hero vids you see on youtube.

Ooooooooooooooooooh.

How the hell do you do that?

And can anyone help me beat the damned Cortana level on Legendary? It's damned near impossible.

BBS Signature