00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo club

137,623 Views | 3,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 16:30:46

I just got to a commander, yesss.

gt= AXL dieselpower

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 17:48:17

At 10/11/07 03:07 AM, Jercurpac wrote: Ed Roony

Ah, so you're Ed Roony. I was wondering who the hell that was since there was no NG in the name and I didn't see anyone with that name on Newgrounds. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 17:55:02

At 10/10/07 10:20 PM, Rague wrote: Question though, do they still give you the option to play as Sanghelli or are the "Armor Permutations" supposed to compensate it?

Not only can you play as an Elite, there various are armour permutations to choose from.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 17:58:15

At 10/11/07 05:55 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Not only can you play as an Elite, there various are armour permutations to choose from.

That link helped me a bit to see what all the helmets and body armors look like. I shall read more into this. Thanks for the link BBM. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 19:50:24

Yo, halo is awesome! I can beat all of the games in around four hours. I have beaten most levels on legendary for all three games. My specialty is finding secrets and glitches that do really cool things. Can I join?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-11 22:33:59

i have to admit i am disappointed with halo3's graphics. two was an improvement from one, yes, and three is an improvement over two. but when one came out it was an amazing showcase of graphics and the potential for FPS potential on the console.

now it appears halo has been surpassed by gears of war as being at the bleeding edge of graphics, but more power to them considering halo3 is the last installment.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-12 16:03:56

At 10/12/07 06:07 AM, RageOfOrder wrote: ... And this is just cool. I love sword fights now.

Sweet pic. I can clearly see the ice forming in the middle.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-13 14:47:40

i should be getting live soon

gamertag would be dog stilez (possibly with ng on the end) should i put the ng on?

i'm an asshole

this is my asshole page

thats my asshole signature down there

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-13 17:34:02

Hey, just so you guys know, I will make anybody who PM's me a Halo-themed sig. If they have Xbox Live, I can include their online Spartan and logo in the sig. Here is an example of one:

PM me if interested! Yes, that is how the dude looks online.

Halo club

I'd love to hear from you. :3 | E-Mail: evansweeney@gmx.com | AIM: EvantheDeku | Oh dear, Dekuboy is back..

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-13 21:49:36

I sniped a guy getting launched out of the man cannon while I was being launched on the man cannon. It ruled.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-14 00:35:04

Response to Halo club 2007-10-14 12:25:59

At 10/13/07 09:49 PM, Twone wrote: I sniped a guy getting launched out of the man cannon while I was being launched on the man cannon. It ruled.

needs moar replay on bungie.

NEEDS MOAR REPLAY.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-14 20:05:52

At 10/13/07 10:21 PM, JarrodK wrote: I don't no what was going on. I was playing with 3 people all from my country (australia). and we all took in turnns of being party leader (that does mean host right?) and it as allways about 1 frame per second. We could hear eachother clearly on the mic, but we couldn't do it. Btw I'm having no lag on multiplayer (not co-op) at all. it can't be my connection, I'm not over the limit and ive been complimented when hosting on gears of war. Is there a solution?

Yeah I was having the same problem when trying to play 2 player online co-op. Was very laggy. But since my friend can play with other friends just fine, I'm guessing the problem must be with me, but I have no idea what it could be. Sometimes I even experience lag in matchmaking when playing with friends, and I don't know why because I have broadband internet connection, and no one is using the internet at the time but me.

Could it have something to do with the fact that I plug my Ethernet cord straight into a wall-jack? My friends using a router don't experience much problems, but I don't think using a router and using a wall-jack make a difference. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, I wish to know some of your gamertags so we can have a jolly old time. Mine is Exultant Ninja.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-14 20:47:57

At 10/13/07 09:49 PM, Twone wrote: I sniped a guy getting launched out of the man cannon while I was being launched on the man cannon. It ruled.

I've done that about 5 times but it's quite difficult to do since you're moving really fast when you're getting launched. It's fun to do that though. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-15 13:17:38

At 10/15/07 02:50 AM, JarrodK wrote: Its definitely not the wall jack for me, I might make an inquiry at the BUNGIE forums. This sucks. I really want to play online co-op.

Trust me! Do not even try asking on the Bungie forums. It's worse than the General forums here on Newgrounds.

I think this is just a error in the server. It seems to be such a common problem that it cant just be laggy connections. It happens to me when I play with Kdfs but not with Snype. If I play with both of them it's fine. Even though we all have good connections.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-15 22:31:28

phew, just got all the achievements. My guy is a sexy beast with his security helmet and katana.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-16 09:50:47

the katana looks shit, imo. completely out of place and awkward.

just like the hayabusa helmet.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-16 15:32:15

At 10/16/07 09:50 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: the katana looks shit, imo. completely out of place and awkward.

nah, it's not all bad and plus it's fun to go into social games and see all the noobs in awe when they see my katana

Response to Halo club 2007-10-16 22:08:28

hi, does anyone know how to getthe katana armor?

Response to Halo club 2007-10-16 23:57:31

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileSh are.aspx?gamertag=Ed%20Roony

I've been working on a variant of infection. Regular zombies in infection are cool, but there's too much fuss these days over fast zombies. What ever happened to good ol' fasioned Night of the Living Dead slow zombies. Zombie Tanks kicks down the zombie's speed a few notches, but boosts their health way up. Humans need to work together to kill the over powered beasts and zombies need to work together to catch the speedy people. Check it out I tried it with a group of my friends and we had a blast. High Ground seems to be the best map for it. If you want to try bigger maps like Sandtrap or Valhalla be sure to boost the zombies speed.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-17 11:48:05

At 10/17/07 11:18 AM, RageOfOrder wrote: Get every achievement.
I'm too damn lazy to try lol.

I don't even bother playing ranked matches. If I did play ranked matches, I would of had all the achievements by now. Plus, I would of played the game more often to get the other achievements in story mode. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-17 14:27:13

Response to Halo club 2007-10-17 16:09:22

At 10/16/07 03:32 PM, Freelance-Magician wrote:
At 10/16/07 09:50 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: the katana looks shit, imo. completely out of place and awkward.

nah, it's not all bad and plus it's fun to go into social games and see all the noobs in awe when they see my katana

i find it funny to kill those 10 yr old noobs who call everyone else a noob just coz they get killed!

The Inferior Will Burn In The Pits Of Hell

Response to Halo club 2007-10-17 17:08:46

At 10/17/07 02:27 PM, Truth wrote: everyone has the Hayabusa armor

It's about time he came out with a new video. I was wondering when that one would come out. I love the lololololololololol scenes. They make me laugh my ass off. XD

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-17 22:47:57

At 10/17/07 05:08 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 10/17/07 02:27 PM, Truth wrote: everyone has the Hayabusa armor
It's about time he came out with a new video. I was wondering when that one would come out. I love the lololololololololol scenes. They make me laugh my ass off. XD

yeah, just saw that video today, still cracks me up the second time I saw it.

Just got colonel today and my 47 in lone wolves and DT.
Gamertag= axl dieselpower if anyone wants a challenge.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-18 15:12:18

At 10/18/07 01:21 AM, RageOfOrder wrote: So my friend just topped the "You committed suicide" video. Instead of a ricochet that killed himself, this ricochet blew up some fusion coils right beside him, resulting in a suicide and a betrayal.

I don't think it "topped" it. that one was a headshot right in the face, while this guys hit the fusion coils, which are much bigger targets. Still, it did cause a betrayal too, so i'd call them about even.

Response to Halo club 2007-10-18 15:17:19

At 10/17/07 10:47 PM, Freelance-Magician wrote: Just got colonel today and my 47 in lone wolves and DT.

Is it really that easy to level up in ranked matches alone? I figured it would be a lot of tougher. I'm only on level 11 in Team Slayer. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-18 19:23:38

At 10/18/07 07:17 PM, RageOfOrder wrote: Team is harder. Since your level up depends not only on how well you did, but how well you did compared to your team, and how well your team did compared to the other team. So if your team sucks and you lose, you suffer too.

But, on the other hand, if your team is awesome, and you suck, you win too.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-18 19:55:59

:D I was playing halo 3 yesterday and i was running with the plasma sword (energy whatever xD) and i got killed by a shotgun and right before he picked up the sword it looked like it impaled my head. :D I'll get a screenshot up soon enough

i dont give a fuck a million dollars im a samurai

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2007-10-18 20:47:46

At 10/18/07 07:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 10/18/07 07:17 PM, RageOfOrder wrote:
Stuff
But, on the other hand, if your team is awesome, and you suck, you win too.

That's basically the great part about it but if you're going in alone while no friends are with you, you have to over achieve or count on your team that you don't know to win. Most of the time, they fail. I should try out lone wolfs and see how I do there.

BBS Signature