00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Altongoodbottle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need music for D&D games

2,308 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need music for D&D games 2009-12-27 21:24:36

I've seen your work, musicians and mixers, and would like to see some music from the best artists on the net!

I need some music suggestions for a D&D campagin I'm DMing. This music doesn't need harpsichords, lutes, or other old-timey instruments, but it does need to powerfull convey a tone for situations I drop my players into. Panic, Suspense, happy calm, celebration, royalty, tactical planning, general fighting, boss fighting, depressing, and any other feelings associated with a journey of self discovery would be excellent. Instrumentals without lyrics are preferred, but they could do and loops would be top-notch.

I know you can help, so if you got any ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks! ;)

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-27 21:58:37

THIS is where you should post this advert. Good luck to you sir.

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-27 22:05:56

he is not advertising for hes own music, but he is requesting some music that he can use, so i dont think this fits in the audio advertisement thread...

Back to the matter at hand:

Try looking in the "Ambient" section if you could find something in there, if not, try:

BBS Signature

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-27 22:17:35

Hey, this song seems to work for a lot of situations, possibly even a theme song. If you want me to change it up a bit for your game just let me know.

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 00:18:00

I play Dungeons and Dragons all the time and we always listen to Tiesto: In Search of Sunrise. But hey you could try this, we actually have listened to this during a battle.

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 10:05:06

Thank you very much!

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 10:14:09

Thanks a 10,566! (million and billion are so cliche and this number is too big to count in an afternoon anyway) This can be used in many different ways, I forsee. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion!

In regards to it's olde tune, I guess you could say:
"THAT'S SO GAYE!"

...and merry too. Couldn't resist. Sorry.<3

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 11:28:11

Thank you for this wonderful suggestion! It makes good travel music in my oppinion. No changes are needed. Thanks again!<3

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 11:44:03

Pretty nice, but I'm not sure how I will use it yet. Thanks a 10,020!

Response to Need music for D&D games 2009-12-28 12:56:14

Whoops! I thought my replies would be listed beneith the person I replied to and I didn't figure it would all congeal at the bottom. Please don't ban me...

Anyway, in case I am on the block, thanks to everyone for all their suggestions so far. Most of everything you gave me will be used, and I thank you for sharing music for free when you could probably get paid for it. Please, keep the suggestions coming!

I would like to reiterate that any genre of music would be accpetable so long as it repeats well and can pass off a certain mood. From blaring Folk Metal to the less obscure, I'll use anything if it fits!

Thanks a 749,011! Chin out! :D))