00:00
00:00

Gumbys Hideout

91,557 Views | 798 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-01 20:00:03



BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-02 10:17:05


At 7/1/10 08:00 PM, Havegum wrote: Weeeeeee!

Yes, I would like some coffe. nice art, like the color choice and the creativity!

hello forum:P

click <<here to check out my thread^^

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-04 15:15:04


Thanks!

Now, a ghost!

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-04 20:34:42


Now a tree!

Result of boredom and stuff

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-04 21:24:03


At 7/4/10 08:34 PM, Havegum wrote: Now a tree!
Result of boredom and stuff

it's not because he is a tree, but because he has some really stiff wood


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-08 00:30:52


15 minute speedpaint
although it has it's flaws, I'm very happy with it

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-08 12:31:08


At 7/8/10 12:30 AM, Havegum wrote: 15 minute speedpaint
although it has it's flaws, I'm very happy with it

Seems pretty good for 15 minutes, If you haven't you should take a look at AlvinHew's timelapses and then perhaps spend a few hours more on a landscape scene like this. It would be good Gumby :)

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-19 19:45:57


Thanks Cloudy! I'll probably do some more landscapes in the future, and possibly spend some more time on it!

Anywho, meet Mister Magneta

Around one hour spent on this guy

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-19 19:54:03


And if you liked Mister Magneta you'll like his friend, Mister Cyan

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-19 19:56:30


He has a massive forehead.

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 05:00:17


At 7/19/10 07:54 PM, Havegum wrote: And if you liked Mister Magneta you'll like his friend, Mister Cyan

In fact I like mister cyan way better;
Mister magneta is a bit bland; he shows no expression. Mister cyan stands out from the background a bit more; and the color of his background is slightly more pleasing. Furthermore; Mr C may indeed have a huge forehead; but that only helps to accentuate the expression, whereas Mr M has no forehead all together (or chin for that matter).
Such "Quick" drawings of faces have helped me a lot in improving my art/technique, so I applaud you for doing them. Keep it up.


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 05:12:30


At 7/1/10 04:12 PM, Havegum wrote: animooting

this animooting is really good gumby! You seem to have added in too many unneeded frames. The best way to animate is to draw just the important frames that when you play should show the movement and correct timing, then add in fill frames to make the animation smoother.

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 21:04:08


At 7/20/10 05:00 AM, J-qb wrote:
At 7/19/10 07:54 PM, Havegum wrote: And if you liked Mister Magneta you'll like his friend, Mister Cyan
In fact I like mister cyan way better;
Mister magneta is a bit bland; he shows no expression. Mister cyan stands out from the background a bit more; and the color of his background is slightly more pleasing. Furthermore; Mr C may indeed have a huge forehead; but that only helps to accentuate the expression, whereas Mr M has no forehead all together (or chin for that matter).
Such "Quick" drawings of faces have helped me a lot in improving my art/technique, so I applaud you for doing them. Keep it up.

Thanks alot! :D
I'm pretty sure I'll make some more of those as I liked working on them!

And to complete the trio, I bring Mister Yellow! As in CMY(K)
I was gonna post this yesterday, but internet crapped out

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 21:17:55


Also microwave

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 21:27:21


wait, that means next is mr black, careful there gumby, touchy subject

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-20 23:53:26


At 7/20/10 09:17 PM, Havegum wrote: Also microwave

I could see that on a t-shirt.

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-21 02:50:03


At 7/20/10 09:27 PM, Ashman wrote: wait, that means next is mr black, careful there gumby, touchy subject

KEY ash; next is mr KEY


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 18:51:52


Snowy scene 30 minutes

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 22:13:45


swamp hut ~25 minutes

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 22:15:37


At 7/25/10 10:13 PM, Havegum wrote: swamp hut ~25 minutes

I thought I was the swamp thing in there.... nope just my own reflection...
:D Coop pix bro


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 22:28:24


I demand Mr. K of your CMYK faces!

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 22:43:29


At 7/25/10 10:28 PM, M-Vero wrote: I demand Mr. K of your CMYK faces!

No, because he'd be in grayscale, and that would be boring!

And I don't want to force myself into drawing something I don't wanna do in the first place ...

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-25 22:47:31


At 7/25/10 10:43 PM, Havegum wrote:
At 7/25/10 10:28 PM, M-Vero wrote: I demand Mr. K of your CMYK faces!
No, because he'd be in grayscale, and that would be boring!

wouldn't be boring to those who are color blind, now would it.
Are you going to discriminate against the colorly visually challenged? Huh? Is that the way it is? Yeah, huh?
:3


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 00:01:32


no kinsei, you're just being ignorant!

anyways, insects 20 minutes

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 00:05:52


At 7/26/10 12:01 AM, Havegum wrote: no kinsei, you're just being ignorant!

anyways, insects 20 minutes

simply AMAZING!!!\

Are they about to fight or about to fuck, i can't tell. But somethings going on, that much is clear.


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 08:56:51


It's a bird!
It's a plane!

IT'S A PLANE!

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 09:02:30


its a very badly designed plane :P
gotta be aerodynamic, and have angines
clouds look nice and pretty though

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 09:14:37


At 7/26/10 09:02 AM, Ashman wrote: its a very badly designed plane :P
gotta be aerodynamic, and have angines
clouds look nice and pretty though

screw engines, it is run by IMAGINATION!


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 10:57:08


fart rage!

Gumbys Hideout


BBS Signature

Response to Gumbys Hideout 2010-07-26 12:27:46


At 7/26/10 09:14 AM, Havegum wrote: screw engines, it is run by IMAGINATION!

It's the Magic School Bus plane!