00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,836 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 03:16:21

Going to dedicate the day to dominating the quest in Guitar Hero: WOR, which will also net me another 60g for getting 2000+ Stars.

Nearly 200/200d Bastion, got 80% of the Vigils and 3/4s through NG+

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 06:32:03

At 3 hours ago, phrozonfire wrote: Going to dedicate the day to dominating the quest in Guitar Hero: WOR, which will also net me another 60g for getting 2000+ Stars.

Quest stars don't count towards the 2000 stars cheevo, you have to get the 2000 stars in Quickplay+

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 12:36:09

I can do drums anytime, pick me. Oh yeah I don't actually have the game but I'm sure that wont be a big setback right?

Anyways, L.A Noire did show up so that was a nice surprise. It's living up to my expectations thoroughly and I'm really enjoying it. Only problem is I get kind of annoyed when I mess up and can't try again. Which isn't helping considering this playthrough I'm just going through seeing what the story is like for the first time.

It seems to get a lot of the achievements requires a lot of commitment, and obviously guides. So the next playthrough I reckon I'll find a guide that will give me the most achievements in only one playthrough. Though I figure 5*ing all he cases may take some time.

If not I'll try and get like 700G and then send it back.

Police Academy - 15G
A Cop On Every Corner - 15G
One For The File - 15G
The Plot Thickens - 15G
The Straight Dope - 15G
Keep A Lid On - 15G
Golden Boy - 15G
Lead Foot - 15G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 12:47:52

On the topic of drums I'm really itching to get a new set ;__;

I just have to find some.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 14:23:06

At 1 hour ago, Oliver wrote: On the topic of drums I'm really itching to get a new set ;__;

Same here. I've just practically broken my most recent set. But at the moment all the RB1 kits are like £30-£50. I really should have bought 5 of them from HMV when they were £10. Though now I have a job I might save for a Pro Kit, that'd be neat.

The Shadow - 15G
Paved With Good Intentions - 15G
Auto Enthusiast - 15G
Round Heels - 15G

L.A Noire seems pretty long considering I've been playing it since 1pm and I don't think I'm too far through the first disc. And I swear there was some story with Cole's wife or something which hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 15:55:38

At 3 hours ago, Oliver wrote: On the topic of drums I'm really itching to get a new set ;__;

Your pro drums kit never arrived? D:

Also I'd help with GH:WoR but I lent my copy to a friend, I have no idea when I'll get it back.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 16:34:00

At 37 minutes ago, ShadowWest wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Oliver wrote: On the topic of drums I'm really itching to get a new set ;__;
Your pro drums kit never arrived? D:

Nope ;__;

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:24:38

I fell asleep and just woke up now, so that plan went down the drain. Oh well.

Time for Substance, I guess.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:25:20

At A few seconds ago, phrozonfire wrote: I fell asleep and just woke up now, so that plan went down the drain. Oh well.

Time for Substance, I guess.

I woke up at 6:30am only to fall asleep to wake up at midday only to fall asleep AGAIN to wake up at 4:30

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:29:16

At 55 seconds ago, Oliver wrote: I woke up at 6:30am only to fall asleep to wake up at midday only to fall asleep AGAIN to wake up at 4:30

Fortunately I have the week off, so it's no big deal.

Besides, this time is the best, because it's when I get shit done because everybody else is asleep and can't fucking bother me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:30:44

At A few seconds ago, phrozonfire wrote:
Besides, this time is the best, because it's when I get shit done because everybody else is asleep and can't fucking bother me.

True dat yo.

I'm probably just gonna watch Cowboy Bebop finished anyway

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:48:42

That's what I like to do on holidays. Change my sleeping pattern so I basically sleep at 6am every night or not at all. It's so much nicer not to have to deal with other people throughout the day. Which is something that happens a hell of a lot with my current (though not for much longer) set up, I've got my Xbox in the garage and I'm using my mum's laptop (she practically never uses it). But my mum's boyfriend and brother all come in here to do their running on the treadmill and weight training (I tried it but seriously, a guy like me couldn't manage to keep it going for more than 3 months). But basically that means that they play their music loud. In my mum's boyfriends case it's either 60s crap, or Radio 2. And with my brother, yep, you guessed it, Dubstep. Also people walking in and out, leaving the lights on, making fuck loads of noise etc. etc.

BUT WE'RE GETTING BETTER INTERNET NEXT WEEK AND THEN I CAN SET MY XBOX AND GAMING COMPUTER UP IN MY ROOM WHERE NOBODY EVER GOES AND I WILL LITERALLY BE THE HAPPIEST ALL CAPS USING HUMAN THAT EVER LIVED.

/shitnoonecaresabout

On the second disc of L.A Noire now, and I'm still enjoying it. I want to say it seems a little repetitive, not just the fact that the first 4 or 5 cases are all the same pretty much, but like, the way it's done. Loads of interviews and then chase someone, then kill a few people on the side etc. etc. But like I said, it's enjoyable repetitiveness so it's not so bad.

+60G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 20:57:56

At 5 minutes ago, Snuff wrote:
GAMING COMPUTER

I can't stop laughing

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 21:02:28

The newest Saints Row 3 update just deleted my save.
Well, at least I can sell it now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 21:04:25

At 19 seconds ago, phrozonfire wrote: The newest Saints Row 3 update just deleted my save.
Well, at least I can sell it now.

I sold it like a day after I bought it, there just wasn't any replay value in it for me and I didn't feel like getting any of the DLC.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 21:45:42

At 39 minutes ago, Oliver wrote: I sold it like a day after I bought it, there just wasn't any replay value in it for me and I didn't feel like getting any of the DLC.

There is no replay value past getting the cheevos.

Thankfully had a backup cloud save.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-14 21:53:43

At 54 minutes ago, Oliver wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, Snuff wrote:
GAMING COMPUTER
I can't stop laughing

I don't know what's funny but I still feel ashamed. That lion is cruel.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-15 01:16:21

Oh hai gais.

Still here, Laptops still broken though. But still chugging along with that GS.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-15 06:03:01

Didn't play on 1000/1000ing SR3, but thats what's happening.
39/41 challenges, and only the Vehicle Thefts remain.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-15 15:18:10

At 13 hours ago, malachi117 wrote: Oh hai gais.

Still here, Laptops still broken though. But still chugging along with that GS.

Damn, I always forget how different your schedule is to mine, because I pretty much never see you on Live anymore.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-15 15:50:47

I just realised it's been like 5 days since I posted my achievements. I managed to finish Far Cry and thankfully I didn't need to do a 4th playthrough. I'm also still getting on with Burn the Rope which has gotten quite hard but if I do get stuck on a level I slog away at it and sooner or later I get a good run, only got about 13 levels left to go before it's done. And finally I've been working through Alice Madness Returns because I think it's a great game and I need to finish it before I can listen to the latest episode of my mate's podcast which will be full of spoilers.

Too many individual achievements to list separately so I'll just do the totals:

Far Cry: Instincts Predator - 190G
Burn the Rope - 20G
Alice: Madness Returns - 90G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-16 09:41:33

Think I got another 45G from LA Noire yesterday, got to Ad Vice desk and stuff, but I didn't get much time to play because I've been setting up my computer and all my stuff in my room. It feels so awesome having everything I need in the same room I sleep.

Downloading the dashboard update now but it doesn't have long left, wonder what it's about.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-16 13:22:03

155g today.

110g - CoD2
45g - Halo Anniversary

I still suck at Halo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-16 14:51:10

90 more g from Bastion.
Don't know why I was so un-receptive of the game before, it is indeed worthy of it's praise.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-16 16:06:01

Finished all the Vice cases on L.A Noire. I don't reckon I'll be going through the game again. It just seems too long and so much effort to 5 Star each case. If I'm lucky I'll get all the Street Crime Missions because so far, I've done every one that's been called out on the radio thing and a couple others that were on the other side of L.A.

Still, should be done soon, then I guess I'll clear up whatever I can and send it back. Think it's about time I sent back Battlefield 3 as well. I'm sure I'll buy it again though, need more games with you guys.

The Third Degree - 30G
The Up And Up - 30G
Dead Men Are Heavier - 15G
Auto Collector - 15G
No Rest For The Wicked - 15G
Public Menace - 30G

At 420G so far, hoping I can get past 600.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-17 01:05:50

230 more g from Halo Anniversary.

Definitely more fun with a bro.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-17 04:42:58

I got 30G for being boss as fuck in BF3.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-17 06:33:20

+250 or so for kicking some ass on Space Marine. Damn good game.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-17 07:57:08

At 3 hours ago, Oliver wrote: I got 30G for being boss as fuck in BF3.

That was like last week stop pretending you have any Gamerscore.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-02-17 14:53:22

Finally the Sage achievement is getting fixed in Revelations. The patch comes out next week. It better come out before Wednesday, because I'm trading it in with 3 other games to get $100 off the Vita.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature