00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

676,738 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-07 22:27:11

At 1/7/10 09:47 PM, Lagamuffin wrote:
At 1/7/10 09:21 PM, Fezz wrote:
6.PROFIT!!!
A $4 profit?
Quite the entrepreneur now aren't we?

He's gonna make it big one day. You'll see. You'll all see!

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 00:08:14

After working my arse off for the last 4 days I'm having a day off today. Gonna use the time to work on my evil character in Fallout 3 and see how close I can get to level 30. I'm nearly level 19 now so it's gonna be a miracle if I get anywhere near 30 today. Next break isn't until Tuesday...

Fezz your sig is awesome! Darkest Hour have been one of my favorite bands for 7-8 years.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 00:33:58

I got a copy of Assassin's Creed II sitting next to me, but I also have an XNA trial in which I get to use Rock Band 2's Audition Mode and make my own songs.

That and my friend is selling me lint for $30, and he is going to throw in L4D2 for 360 in the offer FREE.
Best lint ever.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 05:21:16

I might pop in to Gamestation later and pick up a copy of Mass Effect. I haven't played it and everyone on this thread seems to get boners over it - big, fat, dripping, vainly boners.

Baby Britain.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 06:14:46

Just got my evil character to level 20. Damn that took longer than I expected! This is my first achievement in fucking ages - bout 5 or 6 days I think.

Scourge of Humanity - 30G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 07:06:11

At 1/8/10 05:21 AM, Jack wrote: I might pop in to Gamestation later and pick up a copy of Mass Effect. I haven't played it and everyone on this thread seems to get boners over it - big, fat, dripping, vainly boners.

It's £8 and it's okay from what I've played, I'm not feeling it that much though, I'll give it another try later seeing as I have today off as well.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 07:51:42

At 1/7/10 10:19 PM, Fezz wrote:
Failed Troll is fail.

4.Get refund of full $15 when I only payed $11.
Stupid idiot is stupid.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 08:10:26

At 1/8/10 05:21 AM, Jack wrote: I might pop in to Gamestation later and pick up a copy of Mass Effect. I haven't played it and everyone on this thread seems to get boners over it - big, fat, dripping, vainly boners.

I resent that. I hate that game. I had to restart that game so many times and when I finally finished it I found that I had basically been raped. I found the story dull and uninteresting characters as stale as a year old baguette and the combat was horrible.

I will play Mass Effect 2, but I'm not paying for the fuck feast that is sure to be coming our way.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 08:16:21

I'm trying to squeeze G from GH3, by mainly finishing; Hard, Normal and Easy and 5*ing every song in those difficulties, I'm just over halfway through Hard.
Also, I almost got 200k on Cult of Personality, I needed 5k more... :c

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 13:34:13

At 1/8/10 08:10 AM, Simple wrote:
I resent that. I hate that game. I had to restart that game so many times and when I finally finished it I found that I had basically been raped. I found the story dull and uninteresting characters as stale as a year old baguette and the combat was horrible.

Well, in the end I didn't actually buy it - I will at some point though.

Weird hearing that a bunch of you guys didn't like the game so much - maybe I imagined the positive words about it in this thread. Although, I remember BBM really digging it.

Anyway, going to start Street Fighter IV. btw I've sent some overdue friend invites.

At 1/8/10 01:19 PM, Nivis wrote: rented Batman: Arkham Asylum instead

fuck me some parts of this actually shit me up haha, amazing game so far

Good choice - the more you play, the better it gets :D

Baby Britain.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 13:52:16

I LOVE MASS EFFECT

no srs

everything that everyone has said against it i disagree with

except perhaps repetitive and a tad boring free-roaming on the uncharted planets.

but anyway, more to the point,

Does anyone want to play some spec ops (i need 1 on charlie, 4 on delta, and all 3 on echo) in the next four or five hours?

I'm tearing my hair out trying to do some (read: all) of them.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 15:14:42

Hey Bayonetta is a pretty easy 1,000/1,000 if you've got the patience to play through it three times. I haven't really touched on the hardest mode yet (Which is "NON-STOP INFINITE CLIMAX," somewhere I think the translation team messed up) but I intend to have it done by the next update. It's definitely not as hard to play through as DMC 4 was, it doesn't have you play the game backwards for the second half or anything.

At 1/8/10 01:52 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Does anyone want to play some spec ops (i need 1 on charlie, 4 on delta, and all 3 on echo) in the next four or five hours?

I'm tearing my hair out trying to do some (read: all) of them.

If you really want some help, and our connections aren't too terrible considering the distance, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot later on this afternoon.

They're mostly fun to do, I don't remember getting too particularly frustrated trying to do any of them except when I tried to help my friend re-do the echo juggernaut tanker mission. I gave him the Barrett because I was being a human target, trying to draw the juggernauts out of hiding, yet he managed to kep getting downed first leaving me mostly helpless to fight back and unable to rescue him without ruining everything. :(

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 15:35:22

Did not like.

I had the Dark Void demo downloading while I was at school today. So I'm gonna go play that.
All I've been doing the past couple days it MW2 online. Now I have this demo.
The Saboteur's last achievement is VURRY annoying.
Tip to anyone playing it. Go for the save 40 civilians achievement before completing the game. Civilians being harassed only come up in black and white areas and I have to go all the fucking way to Starrbucken or whatever just to find about 2 to save after 20 minutes. Then die so I can go back to HQ so that the civilians will be in Starrbucken again to save.
for anyone that doesn't know; the closest place to spawn to get to Starrbucken is ridiculously far away. I don't know if I'll get this achievement at this rate.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 17:35:02

At 1/8/10 07:51 AM, Lagamuffin wrote:
At 1/7/10 10:19 PM, Fezz wrote:
Failed Troll is fail.
4.Get refund of full $15 when I only payed $11.
Stupid idiot is stupid.

That doesn't make me stupid, you ignorant piece of shit. You're 7-8 months older than me. Stop acting like you're 7-8 years older than me.

BUT ANYWAY

Went to friend's house today to straighten out my gamerscore, went for a 1G achievement, got 116. That works too.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 19:16:35

Spent the whole night playing Modern Warfare 2. It started out well, but then hit the shit.

I could have been playing Saboteur or Rock Band 2.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 22:30:17

On my 3rd playthrough to get all intel.

Really hard.

Can't

Bring

Myself

To

Do

It.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-08 22:55:34

Finally finished up Saboteur. Wow, that took a bit. That Not on My Watch was a pain in the ass, but so was the kissing the women thing.

Girls. Ick.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 00:27:31

At 1/8/10 10:55 PM, Jonas wrote: Finally finished up Saboteur. Wow, that took a bit. That Not on My Watch was a pain in the ass, but so was the kissing the women thing.

Girls. Ick.

If you prefer kissing guys I would recommend Bully.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 00:36:05

At 1/9/10 12:27 AM, sushi13 wrote:
At 1/8/10 10:55 PM, Jonas wrote: Finally finished up Saboteur. Wow, that took a bit. That Not on My Watch was a pain in the ass, but so was the kissing the women thing.

Girls. Ick.

Or Oliver.

And he can't say anything back, because he's banzored.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 01:30:09

I'm bacccccccccck. Anyone miss me?

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 01:51:39

At 1/9/10 12:27 AM, sushi13 wrote:

Girls. Ick.

OH I GOT THAT ONE ALREADY <3<3<3<3<3<3

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 03:52:45

Bayonetta spoilers below, kind of. Don't read it if you plan on playing it, it could ruin part of the game for you, but I try to be rather vague anyhow.

Non-Stop infinite climax is hard, well it was, until you unlock the secret boss' weapon and rape the face of anything the game throws at you. I'm not so sure it will do too hot on the actual final boss(es) but common enemies and mini-bosses which you see throughout the game don't really stand a chance at all.

It makes me wonder what reward I'll get for collecting all of these stupid crows and achievements; apparently there's something very special that happens, but this secret boss' weapon doesn't really seem like it could be topped. I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Spoilers over and shit.

For now I'm taking a break from Bayonetta, I've already played through it once in a day and it's not something I want to repeat the following day. It is a pretty short game all things considered but I don't want to drive myself mad doing the same levels three times in the span of three days. I should savor it, considering I can't think of any games coming out in the next month or so that I would pick up first day no questions asked (beside No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, but that's a Japan only release and it's likely to stay that way, god damnit.)

Actually, more on that; didn't No More Heroes sell much better in the states than in Japan? Why, then, would they have a japan only remake on the other consoles? Surely they can't think that if the Wii version didn't sell well the 360/PS3 HD remake would do better? That's just illogical. Ubisoft, you bastards, why won't you just pick up publishing rights again?! If it really comes down to it I may have to just import the PS3 version and play it whether I'm able to read or understand anything going on or not. I can only hope that within this last month before it's released by some miracle NMH:HP is picked up by an American publisher.

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 04:13:32

20g from Dead Space. :(

I was on the second chapter going through my first zero G bit, and after I did some shit I turned around and some motherfucker pops out of nowhere and I seize up and scream "AAHH FUCK OFF!" and mash the fire button and pause at the same time to catch my breath. My friend was with me as well, he burst out laughing and it took a moment for me to gather myself.

I hate playing this game so bad, especially on my own, god damn.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 04:52:05

At 1/9/10 04:13 AM, Obvious-M wrote: I hate playing this game so bad, especially on my own, god damn.

There's worse than that later on. >:)

Going to start moving soon, so hopefully I should be back soon with a fully working card.
When I get back a pre order of the most expensive edition of Bioshock 2 is on the cards. :D

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 07:31:30

At 1/9/10 04:52 AM, Simple wrote: When I get back a pre order of the most expensive edition of Bioshock 2 is on the cards. :D

There are different editions coming out? News to me. Any special editons with limited crap for them?

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 08:12:01

At 1/9/10 07:31 AM, warshark wrote: There are different editions coming out? News to me. Any special editons with limited crap for them?

Yep. Costing £70. Can't wait for it to be honest.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 08:18:34

At 1/9/10 08:12 AM, Simple wrote:
At 1/9/10 07:31 AM, warshark wrote: There are different editions coming out? News to me. Any special editons with limited crap for them?

Wow that's pretty sweet. I'll be getting the game def. for my b-day, just not sure whether to get the game or the sepcial edition.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 08:30:16

At 1/9/10 08:18 AM, warshark wrote: Wow that's pretty sweet. I'll be getting the game def. for my b-day, just not sure whether to get the game or the sepcial edition.

There are many things I would do to the original that lead me to get this special edition. I also picked up Batman, despite me not being a fan of him. The reviews and scores this has gotten should outweigh my dislike of him.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 10:13:05

At 1/9/10 08:12 AM, Simple wrote:

Wow it comes with an LP? I am so fucking buying that!

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2010-01-09 11:29:30

+10 from Dragon Age: Origins for having sex with Morrigan :3
I shat bricks when Flemeth transformed into a dragon.
I wouldn't reccomend getting Dragon Age just for acheivements.
It takes at least 5 full playthroughs to get 1000G and its a seriously long game.

In other news:
ECHO IS REALLY DAMN HARD