00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

global warming consipracy

1,026 Views | 23 Replies

global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 18:41:47

What do you think about it?
Do you really believe such thing as global warming really exists or is it just an idea that the elite trying to sell to people that having problems with questioning and thinking?
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 18:45:05

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote: What do you think about it?
Do you really believe such thing as global warming really exists or is it just an idea that the elite trying to sell to people that having problems with questioning and thinking?
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

you have some fucked up beliefs my friend, if you live in a clean area, of course your gonna think that. but if you look at the world in some places, you will see the fucking pollution and litter everywhere.

but who gives a fuck? cuz i dont :P

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 19:00:50

discuss

You sir, are an idiot.

Do yourself a favour, go watch An Inconvenient Truth

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:14:36

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote:
discuss

You need to look into things before you cry bullshit on obvious facts...Take a serious look around and it is completely visible as to what humanity has done...

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:18:49

Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
70's it was we were gonna run out of food in 20 years.
80's it was overpopulation. by 2000 the whole planet would be like tokyo.
90's it was we're gonna run out of oil.
now it's global warming.

Those of us who have matured, know to just ignore the absurdities of the liberal elite.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:25:44

At 11/5/09 04:23 AM, Sekhem wrote: it's less a conspiracy and more of a promotion of absurd ideas by recent grad students

AHA! A man after my own..... something.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:30:35

There's no more proof anymore of Global Warming... There was around 2003-2005, but not anymore. So everyone start wasting again!

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:40:30

Its undeniable that our factories and motor vechicles are releasing gases which is heating up the planet. But it isnt near as bad as they make it out to be. Do you want to know why they have implemented the big scare?

They will tax you for your carbon footprint. They will tax you for personal pollution. Bullshit right? youre saying, nooooo that will never happen, they cant do that, it will never pass, blah blah. well just wait and see.

By 2016, just wait and see. i doubt it happens during obama's first term. But it will happen soon enough.

watch the obama deception.

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 05:06:52

Even if global warming is real, I think that just before we all die, an army of horrible ghosts will come along and save us all with their magic ghost powers! And then the earth will be safe for another 2000 years! (then North Korea will kill us all :P) Now shutup and go to bed!

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 06:55:48

Go read big fat book all about Global Warming.

That should help you

Don't you DARE click my sig....

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:41:44

The only reason global warming is still around is because of all the hot air Al Gore produces from not shutting up about it.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:43:37

At 11/5/09 07:41 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote: The only reason global warming is still around is because of all the hot air Al Gore produces from not shutting up about it.

That was actually pretty good.

Mind if I use that one?

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:44:38

At 11/5/09 07:43 AM, physicsman09 wrote: Mind if I use that one?

Be my guest :P

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:17:47

At 11/5/09 08:04 AM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote:
Ice age anyone?

Congradulations, you have discovered the first counterargument everyone who doesn't know anything about climatology bring up.

It's funny, I first heard of the greenhouse effect, as it was called at the time, in the 90's. It was a completely uncontrovercial theory. But then, in the 00's, when scientists started saying that, you know, it's a serious threat and we should probably do something about it, suddenly there's a bunch of "climate change sceptics".

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:21:25

At 11/5/09 04:18 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
Those of us who have matured, know to just ignore the absurdities of the liberal elite.

Do you have any fucking idea how overpopulated we are?

It's America's Hat!

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:27:17

Have you been to the mid west recently?
I'm in Utah.
And before you say that we can't live in that land because we're using it for farming, ITS EMPTY!!!
Utah is a desert covered in salt! I live here just fine.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:35:14

;;;
While there is no doubt mankind's activities have an effect on this planet, to say we are causig global warming exclusively isn't proven at all.
I believe it is a money grab.
A way to increase taxes on Businesses who add to the 'carbon foot' print. I see it constantly now how they're trying to get taxes & credits in place to on businesses & countries with higher carbon contributions to our planets air & waters.

This planet has cycled through warming & cooling trends for billions...that's right BILLIONS of years. So we are just a little blip on the history of the world. I don't believe that increrasing taxes or implementing taxes on us will do anything to prevent global warming. All it will do is make a certain segment of the population richer than they already are, & we the workers of the world will have to pay for it.

Do yourself a favor, every time some TV station decides to bullshit you about global warming...change the channel, or call & complain to them. They get enough people to stop viewing their alarmist crap, & they'll stop playing it. Because its all about the money & any chance in hell that they will lose viewers, it will adversely effect their advertising revenue stream...& they won't allow that !

You have the power to shut down the Bullshit, you just need to exercise it.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:38:47

At 11/5/09 04:18 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
90's it was we're gonna run out of oil.
now it's global warming.

Add. S.A.R.S, Bird Flu and Swine Flu to that list as well.

I'm not denying Global Warming. I think it will happen. But as so many times before us, it is probably exaggerated way out of proportion.

EGB || NGPD || ART || NG SIG MAKER || WI/HT REGULAR ||

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:48:22

At 11/5/09 08:27 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Utah is a desert covered in salt! I live here just fine.

Yeah, because you get your food from elsewhere. It still has to be farmed somewhere., And in case you eat meat, all the fodder for the livestock has to be farmed somewhere.

Overpopulation was never about "running oout of space to live", it's abbout running out of arable land.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:49:37

At 11/5/09 08:48 AM, JohnnyWang wrote:
Overpopulation was never about "running oout of space to live", it's abbout running out of arable land.

I'm not worried about it.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:20:36

its been proven that the whole solar system is heating up, not just earth. its just a money grab to tax us more.

Sure pollution needs to be looked at and decreased, but its been blown way out of proportion for greed reasons.

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:31:29

From what Al Gore said about pollution he's right. We do need to crack down and recycle more as well as find better, cheaper, and more efficient ways to go about our everyday living. However using Global Warming as a scare tactic isn't the proper way to do it.

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:32:49

WOO YEAH, LETS MELT THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANET DOWN!!!
please, i don't believe in a world of such cold hearted people. that the planet could be warming
and if we are the cause of global warming, your fucking right we warmed the damn planet up, warmed it to shit.

BBS Signature

Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:47:52

i believe its true, i just don't give 2 fucks