00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ALONEWOLF995 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nes Or Snes

2,888 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nes Or Snes 2009-11-03 00:03:38

Okay lets take this slowly..... I enjoy the new stuff thats out but.... nothing really can beat the old stuff and it cant be forgotten. Crushing goombas is always a clasic and fighting gannon with 8-bit graphics or shooting ducks with a phycodic dog or... you get the point. Old stuff shall never be forgoten.... At least with me they wont.

Response to Nes Or Snes 2009-11-03 00:10:06

At 11/3/09 12:03 AM, pop798 wrote: Okay lets take this slowly..... I enjoy the new stuff thats out but.... nothing really can beat the old stuff and it cant be forgotten. Crushing goombas is always a clasic and fighting gannon with 8-bit graphics or shooting ducks with a phycodic dog or... you get the point. Old stuff shall never be forgoten.... At least with me they wont.

That logic doesn't clarify anything. Isn't the SNES retro, too? Maybe it's not 8-Bit 80's Nostalgia, but the games aren't exactly 360 Graphics and PS3 Sounds, are they?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nes Or Snes 2009-11-03 10:06:09

As much as I appreciate the NES for setting the stage the SNES refined everything and is superior in pretty much every way. Almost every good game for the NES had a superior sequel on the SNES so I don't think there's much reason to go for an NES beyond nostalgia.