00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Should Gay Incest Be Illegal?

17,194 Views | 89 Replies

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-22 22:23:18

Incest is incest, but gay incest is just SICK.

Isn't incest a crime? Its fine that way.

Well, if it isn't, it should be, independent on sexuality.

[please insert something interesting here]

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-22 22:44:18

I suppose that if incest is illegal, then it applies to gays too.

Kopaka FTW.

I don't need a preacher or politician to tell me what to think. I have my own brain, thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 00:13:19

At 1/22/10 06:46 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: how is it fair to legalize gay incest but not heterosexual incest?

It's not. Equal protection under the law, and all that jazz.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 01:54:55

Look--if it's between two consenting adults, and while I'm at it, if does not produce any mutant offspring, I don't think we should waste our tax dollars and time on discussing it, really.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 05:11:39

hi guys,
This is my first ever post on newgrounds.com so a big friendly hi and hello :)
Love the humour here btw, I can see there are plenty of intelligent and funny people, I will try my best not to commit an NG faux pas.

I think many are missing the real issue, although a few have said it already. The *real* problem is with having children that will have either mental or physical disabilities due to the inbreeding. Don't get confused with the term 'incest'. I don't think incest itself should be illegal, but assuming that it *is* bad for the gene pool, then it think it safe to say that having children with a relative should be illegal.
Having sex with whoever you want (not considering the age issue, therein lies a whole 'nother kettle of fish, as a previous poster mentioned) should be the general rule, regardless of gender. The next considerations are psychological factors (age) and biological (inbreeding).
If you're going to claim something along the lines of "incest should be illegal", I'd ask myself why I'm making such a claim, and what my assumptions are based on.

Sex does not always leed to children!

That's all IMHO ;)

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 13:51:59

I have nothing against Gay persons as long as they don't try to fuck me or to make me gay, too.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 22:14:41

No voluntary arrangement between individuals, stigmatized or not, should be illegalized. Period. And It always strikes me as strange that people, especially some of the left-wing Atheists, are willing to permit any voluntary behaviour as long as it is sexual or involves drugs, but as soon as MONEY is involved it becomes a sacrilege. People can sell themselfs for sex, but they can't sell themselves for any amount LOWER than 7.50$ an hour.

I'm also curious why Gay incest is the topic of discussion. Is it somehow less disgusting than Heterosexual incest?

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 22:32:15

At 10/4/09 03:03 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: As far as the law goes, incest is incest. It doesn't matter if it's gay or straight.

Considering that, why would anyone have sex with a relative? And one that's the same SEX? I'm beginning to think this is the Land of TOO MUCH opportunity.

OINK.

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-23 23:32:50

At 1/23/10 10:32 PM, porkybacon wrote:
At 10/4/09 03:03 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: As far as the law goes, incest is incest. It doesn't matter if it's gay or straight.
Considering that, why would anyone have sex with a relative? And one that's the same SEX? I'm beginning to think this is the Land of TOO MUCH opportunity.

No such thing. No such thing my boy. You're being too narrow. You need to understand how differently people think then you. If doesn't matter if you would never want to do it. Other's would. if theirs something someone wants to do, and it won't hurt or in anyway badly affect someone, why should it be against the law?

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-24 00:02:20

At 1/23/10 10:14 PM, SmilezRoyale wrote: I'm also curious why Gay incest is the topic of discussion. Is it somehow less disgusting than Heterosexual incest?

Well it's probably not more disgusting that heterosexual incest. It can't produce messed up kids (see assumptions made in my OP) and religions that oppose homosexual activity generally also oppose incest. Might as well ditch the whole religion if you're going to deny a central precept like either of those.

Anyway, either my topics are hard to kill or that bumper is an alt/gimmick account.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-25 18:40:11

I feel that any law regarding incest should not be applied any differently if homosexuality is involved. If incest is legal in a certain area for straight people, I see no reason why it would be illegal for homosexuals.

The only time I would be okay with incest being legal would be if all parties are of legal age and mentally/physically able to be able to consent to sexual activity, and both parties must consent, just as in any other sexual scenario.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-27 05:33:21

I'd mention a Book, two people, and say we're pretty much all boinking our cousins, but I won't.

Straight incest doesn't always end with a disfigured, mentally ill child with hemophilia (bleeds to death from a paper-cut). It'll just HEIGHTEN the risk of it. I see nothing wrong with it, as long as it doesn't lead up to 3+ generations of incest (THEN you'll start seeing mentally ill, disfigured children with hemophilia).

As for homosexual incest: as stated earlier, no children. And if I don't have a problem with straight incest, why should I have a problem with homosexual incest?

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-29 20:12:28

How about ban ALL incest? Ugh!

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!

Fuck Ayn Rand

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-30 00:50:01

Do you have to make specifications if you're gay or straight to make incest illegal? I mean it's bad enough already when straight people do it...plus the science speaks for itself, most people who are born out of an incest are usually morons and this is usually because the genes of the parents are too similar...I mean, sure you have to be humane and treat people nicely even if they do have mental disabilities (and sometimes you don't get mental disabilities from an incest, sometimes it's hereditary) but even so, the point is do you want to give birth to morons DELIBERATELY? Plus I don't think it's love if a father makes out with his young daughter...worse still if it's an aunt to her neice...you rarely find that both are compliant to an incest, most of the time it's the stronger person forcing it on somebody...but if both people want it...well...it's open to interpretation

This is why we have rules people, they're there to protect people, so even if your carnal desires are screaming out for incest, you're better off not doing it...let's be honest, you're probably contributing to the destruction of humanity by producing more morons which cause countries to spend millions and millions of dollars to facilitate these disabled people, which cause countries to borrow from other countries, which makes these countries weaker and will eventually lead to world anarchy (I skipped a few steps there soz)...but hey no pressure, I suppose people are open to judge...then again, since there's such a demand for incest scientists might invent something to stop kids born out of incests from becoming morons...and are you still comfortable with it even though you know that incest is wrong whether you're gay or straight?

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-31 01:51:21

If gay incest were illegal then how would my pee-paw have been born? I miss my pee-paw. He had twelve toes. Called the other two his lucky toes he did. God bless that one-eyed bastard.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-31 01:52:39

Incest is the best, put your grandpa to the test!

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-01-31 13:04:03

i think that someone should be able to be "leagally gay" as it is a matter of personal choise
i am not gay myself however i respect the personal opinions of most people

snpurerandomness

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 15:46:57

I have had many a JO fantasy about having sex with my Father, he was one hot dude.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 16:08:02

Incest is incest, regardless of sex or gender.

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!

Fuck Ayn Rand

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 16:19:17

At 7/3/10 04:08 PM, mikailus wrote: Incest is incest, regardless of sex or gender.

This. Why would it matter who's fucking who? As long as you're in the same family, I'm not sure that's such a good idea.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 20:36:36

I didn't even bother reading. ALL GAY ACTS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5814-2714

Believe in yourself. Not in you, who believes in me. Not in me, who believes in you. But believe in you, who believes in yourself!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 20:43:41

Wow.. I have nothing wrong with gays but gay incest.. who does that.

"Some people say it's impossible to know how to go down on a woman and navy seal workout routine well forget those people, because I've proved it - Ryan Hetz

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-03 23:57:01

At 7/3/10 11:19 PM, Rabid-Animals wrote: Incest of any kind should remain illegal. I don't care if it's homosexual or otherwise, there are are too many risks to the participants. Traumatic memories and emotional disorders can result. Biblical precedent doesn't even matter to me.

Sexual acts between non-relatives can also be traumatizing, I think what you are describing is more in line with underage sex (defined sexual relations under the age of consent).

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-05 20:41:13

There is no direct opposition to gay marriage in any of the founding documents of the country. However due to the culture of the time we can understand why. It simply wasn't done or thought of so the Founding Fathers may have not thought to put it in due to the fact that it was so widely accepted at the time. However depending on how you argue it, the Constitution does give us freedom of religion which could possibly be translated to mean that gay marriage could be legal.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-15 21:33:37

Seeing as two men or two women can't have a child, there would be absolutely no point to this whatsoever.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-15 22:38:46

At 1/22/10 06:46 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: how is it fair to legalize gay incest but not heterosexual incest?

Because heterosexual incest leads to deformed babies? But I guess using this logic there should be mandatory abortions for all pregnant alcoholics.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-15 23:48:04

At 7/15/10 10:38 PM, Warforger wrote:
Because heterosexual incest leads to deformed babies? But I guess using this logic there should be mandatory abortions for all pregnant alcoholics.

Sounds like a plan, I mean... Why not?

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-18 05:01:22

All forms of incest should be illegal. It's not the medieval ages anymore, date outside your kin. And what kind of fucking weirdo is attracted to their sibling anyway?

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-18 11:56:40

At 1/21/10 02:54 PM, Ericho wrote: The main reasoning behind making incest illegal is that we don't want retarded children and the like. Since you can't get pregnant with two men or women related, there's no trouble in the baby, but it should still be illegal, because standard codes say it is wrong to be incestful, as homosexuality is apparently more biological-driven, and incest may be more of a choice.

So you are arguing that homosexual incest should still be illegal simply because most people would frown upon it? Considering there are no repercussions, I don't see why homosexual incest should be illegal. The thought of it isn't at all enticing to me, but people should have the freedom to do as they will so long as their actions don't have a negative outcome for others.

Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? 2010-07-18 15:19:55

At 7/18/10 11:56 AM, KidneyThief wrote: So you are arguing that homosexual incest should still be illegal simply because most people would frown upon it? Considering there are no repercussions, I don't see why homosexual incest should be illegal. The thought of it isn't at all enticing to me, but people should have the freedom to do as they will so long as their actions don't have a negative outcome for others.

I would consider it to be illegal because it should be just as bad as straight incest. You want to give gays their rights, don't you? So if they commit crimes in the same manner as the heterosexual, they should not have any priviledges or anything. I assume it would make those wanting straight incest jealous. There is no evidence that incest is biologically drived like homosexuality.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock