00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HPinky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,664,491 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 14:36:36

Well, its been a few good years but ive decided its time for me to leave. From becoming a spamming N00b to one of the most powerfull members on Ng has really changed the way i do things around Ng. Its been a good run and ill miss you guys. Before i leave i just want to mention a few names that really helped me out here in the Mafia:
Ghost_Phantom
Charlotte
Ghost
Strauss
Ocelot
Boris
Turk
Quikfox ;)
Nomader
Mast3rMind
And some other that i cant really remember (sorry)

Well, i hope you have a great mafia without me.
P.s Juice, Respect, Pie, And slapping people with large trouts.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 14:54:08

At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, i hope you have a great mafia without me.

I am quite surprised to see that you of all people are going to be leaving. There has obviously been no previous thoughts that you have made known to us that you were leaving. It has been a long time with you here -Speedy-. You of course have you reasons so there is no point in attempting to ask you to reconsider.

No matter what you decide to do with your time on newgrounds, or off for that matter, I wish you the best. I do want you to know that you will be missed here. You have tried to do what you can fot this family and I for one appreciate it. Loosing first Phantom and now you if going to be that much more of a change.

I do not expect any more of an explanation that what you have already given, but if would be good to know what else you plan to do. Are you going to be leavig newgrounds all together or are you just stepping out of the Newgrounds Mafia? It has been a long time man. It's too bad to see you go.

*Turk slaps -Speedy- with a large trout*
*Turk laughs at -Speedy- as he falls into some juice*

*Turk give a final goodbye to -Speedy- as he walks away*

Respect

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 15:11:52

So some people are leaving eh...Ha! Now...down to bissness...the NG Corleones would like to extend a peace offering befor we unlesh our first move...do you except? The terms are that we will work in partnership. Now if you chouse not to except we will be forced to enlist the help of the clock maifa. With the godfather clock with us their will be no more of the NG maifa. OH, you know what I noticed, you dont have many games or moves out so Ha! you cant send your messeg to take over the enternet with out flash! Ofcorse the NG Corleones could help.

Form,
TheUberGameRater
Sr. Enforcer of the internet Corleones

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 15:26:05

At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, i hope you have a great mafia without me.

Damn Speedy l'm gonna miss ya. I hope you and your friend get better after your little accident. Be good man.

*Boris gives Speedy one last slap.

At 6/29/06 03:11 PM, TheUberGameRater wrote: So some people are leaving eh...Ha! Now...down to bissness...the NG Corleones would like to extend a peace offering befor we unlesh our first move...do you except? The terms are that we will work in partnership. Now if you chouse not to except we will be forced to enlist the help of the clock maifa. With the godfather clock with us their will be no more of the NG maifa. OH, you know what I noticed, you dont have many games or moves out so Ha! you cant send your messeg to take over the enternet with out flash! Ofcorse the NG Corleones could help.

You are in now way even close to a threat to us. Hence the reason why we will not make any so called deal with you. You obviously take things way to seriously. There was never any tension between us, just between your so called leader who thought it would be fun to spam this place with bad grammer and real life mafia. Until that time we had no knowledge of you people and hoestly even when we do know about you, we don't care. Our main thing here is to have fun within a good enviorment and with great people. You apparently think that something will come out of threatining us with other clubs that would team up against us, but no one cares. So play in your little fantasy world where e-rep actually means something, now please leave here before you make a bigger fool of yourself. Have a nice day.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 15:38:44

At 6/29/06 03:11 PM, TheUberGameRater wrote:
Form,
TheUberGameRater
Sr. Enforcer of the internet Corleones

I might have left but i want to one last thing.
No we will not partenr up with your gay little crew, No you will not be able to destroy us, and Yes the clock mafia is gay. Have a nice day. Good Bye.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 18:02:27

At 6/29/06 05:26 PM, OceIot wrote: 1. Yes, I'm on all sorts of shit.

2. But it could have been a crackhead that got hold to the wrong stuff!

So what stuff did you get hold of that's not, "wrong", in your opinion?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 18:45:46

At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, its been a few good years but ive decided its time for me to leave. From becoming a spamming N00b to one of the most powerfull members on Ng has really changed the way i do things around Ng. Its been a good run and ill miss you guys.

what the fuck? youre leaving? why the hell would you want to do that?? yes, i am extremely drunk (thanks to my 40oz of 211 steel reserve while driving home) but shit, we need you here! who else is going to be my consigliare? goddammit, you suck. i highly suggest you reconsider, we all respect and appreciate you here, even if you only post once in a while.

well, if youre leaving, good luck, and youre always welcome back, but still we cleared 1000pgs and could really use you.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 19:11:46

At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, its been a few good years but ive decided its time for me to leave.

I'll miss you man. Its unfortunate that my time in the mafia has seen many of the greatest members ever leave. Too bad you couldnt make it on the space ship. Dont take things too seriously out there.

+ respect

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 19:27:26

At 6/29/06 06:42 PM, OceIot wrote: Oh, hey there.

Hi how are you doing? I see you met my friend, don't mind him, he pops up every time l feel like it.

At 6/29/06 07:11 PM, MrDeadly wrote: Dont take things too seriously out there.

I'm afraid that your view of reality and internet differ by a lot.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 20:52:04

At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, its been a few good years but ive decided its time for me to leave.

Good God, man! I had at least +7 respect for you! It's just not gonna be the same around here anymore. We've taken too many heavy losses already. Eh, it's your choice, and I respect that. Later days, man!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 21:31:20

See you at the Alliance, Speedy. If you'll still be there.

Strauss, I can always integrate the consigliere's duties with my job like I was doing before you split it.

At 6/29/06 02:48 AM, PenitentTangent wrote: Oh, and for the new story I'm writing (The space one) I'll need everyone's character profile and the position they took. Thanks!

I'm the assassin, and I don't really have a personality, but use whatever you think suits me.
No weapons, I use whatever's available.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 21:42:05

I'm baa-accck!

The beach was wonderful, in case any of you were wondering. I did get slightly sunburnt but no big deal. We stayed in this house with a huge, stuffed elk's head hanging on the wall. Kind of freaked me out...

Twilight, I loved your story. A bit short, but hey, I was one of the main characters so it deserves big pointage=)

Oh, and happy 1,000th! Wish I could've been here.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 21:53:41

i know it is a little late but i was wondering if i can be in the mafia??

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 21:56:45

At 6/29/06 09:42 PM, Fairy_Tale_Romance wrote: Twilight, I loved your story. A bit short, but hey, I was one of the main characters so it deserves big pointage=)

You're int he next one too *wink*

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 22:31:08

At 6/29/06 09:53 PM, AntiDeath wrote: i know it is a little late but i was wondering if i can be in the mafia??

Of course it's not to late. You spend a lot of time in the flash forum and that's a good thing, but just make 25 more intelligent, (No spam or pointless one liner) posts and ask again to join, and it will be decided if you're in or not. Have a nice day.

Does anyone have any opinions about the topic l made in the General forum? It's the first link in my sig. Share your ideas with me.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 23:06:08

Good joke!

You are joking right?

Uggh.. see ya man. You had my respect, and you have given much to this mafia, even though I have little respect for quitters, I can wave them for such an affluent member.

Nice! The Space Story is going to be out! Good job Penitant!

Ok, welli just got back from a baseball game with fireworks, and I'm happy there were fireworks, but the local team lost 6-2, so I am not sure.

Amen. Amen.

"Anything coming must automatically give way to your perfection, your anger, your awesomeness. The world must yield." -- Best Fortune Cookie Ever ; -[AXP]-

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 23:19:51

At 6/29/06 11:06 PM, Ganondorf wrote:
At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: P.s Juice, Respect, Pie, And slapping people with large trouts.
Amen. Amen.

Funny thing is, you don't get that joke heheh.

Respect

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 23:21:43

At 6/29/06 11:19 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 6/29/06 11:06 PM, Ganondorf wrote:
At 6/29/06 02:36 PM, -Speedy- wrote: P.s Juice, Respect, Pie, And slapping people with large trouts.
Amen. Amen.
Funny thing is, you don't get that joke heheh.
Respect

Juice is from Ocelot's sig. Respect is for his friends, I just like pie, and I find hitting people wth overly sized trouts funny.

"Anything coming must automatically give way to your perfection, your anger, your awesomeness. The world must yield." -- Best Fortune Cookie Ever ; -[AXP]-

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-29 23:46:05

At 6/29/06 02:48 AM, PenitentTangent wrote: Oh, and for the new story I'm writing (The space one) I'll need everyone's character profile and the position they took. Thanks!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a couple days, but I had a friend over. Anyways, I saw this quote in Charlottes post and here's my info. I don't have a character profile and I'm the head of (and the only...) negotiator. Sad to see Speedy go, if he's for real. Why are almost all of the important members leaving? With all the recent losses, I don't know where many members stand rank and profession-wise. Someone needs to make a professions list and a list of the ranked members in here.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 00:06:00

At 6/29/06 11:21 PM, Ganondorf wrote: Juice is from Ocelot's sig.

Correct on that.

Respect is for his friends.

Not really, a while ago that word was more populare then, "it" or, "the".

I just like pie.

Maybe you do, but why would Speedy say mention it if you like it?

and I find hitting people wth overly sized trouts funny.

So did everyone else when the chat room had it's two days of fame.

Only one day left to those who have been keeping up with my topic.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 00:12:13

At 6/30/06 12:06 AM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 6/29/06 11:21 PM, Ganondorf wrote: Juice is from Ocelot's sig.
Correct on that.
Respect is for his friends.
Not really, a while ago that word was more populare then, "it" or, "the".
I just like pie.
Maybe you do, but why would Speedy say mention it if you like it?
and I find hitting people wth overly sized trouts funny.
So did everyone else when the chat room had it's two days of fame.

Only one day left to those who have been keeping up with my topic.

Yes! 1 out of 4! That is... 25% I get an F! Yes!

Ok, penitant you knwo my info, as you basically promoted me to that position.

I haven't been able to get enough time to post my projects lately, and I keep turning into a liar. Uggh.I will really try to get a project update up today or tomorrow, but don't bet on it, it's probably only a 50/50 chance.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 00:15:24

And Boris, about your topic, if its still there in the morn, ill check it out. its off to bed for this little murderer.

At 6/29/06 09:31 PM, CharIotte wrote:

Congrats on the level up in advance.

At 6/29/06 07:27 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: I'm afraid that your view of reality and internet differ by a lot.

really? how?

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 00:29:59

Massive space project update:

I've finally developed the rifle issued to the ODST. All of the following weapons work in this manner. There is a small 'clip' filled with a volatile chemical I've yet to name.

While the rifle appears to feed from a box like a conventional machine gun, the "ammunition" is contained in a small disc-shaped body that is loaded indirectly into the barrel and repeatedly hammered to discharge the energy pulses. When exhausted, the ammo disc is ejected and you must manually load another disc into place.

Instead of a grenade launcher for secondary fire, I use a plasma discharge laser. This system uses EM pulses a priori to allign the stochastic motions of the plasma atoms, herding their trajectories and eleven degrees of motion into a laser fine columnated beam within a microsecond.

Charlotte, thank you for taking an asassin position. I'll give you a description of your weapon. It is a fully automatic handgun using the same method of fire as the AR2. For longer range kills, it has a transformation capability. This gun uses an air compression system to soften the sound of the hammer drop.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 00:40:01

At 6/30/06 12:15 AM, MrDeadly wrote: And Boris, about your topic, if its still there in the morn, ill check it out. its off to bed for this little murderer.

Oh hoho don't worry, lt'll be there. You can trust me on that one, and l don't even have to bump it. Something like this doesn't come around often.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 01:22:05

At 6/30/06 12:40 AM, Boris-4-U wrote: Oh hoho don't worry, lt'll be there. You can trust me on that one, and l don't even have to bump it. Something like this doesn't come around often.

Man, I do NOT like the way thats looking. Its has my I.P, I am FREAKING OUT HERE, MAN!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 03:17:20

It's a hoax, www.eon2.com is about architecture, www.eon5.com is probably a screamer site.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 07:52:14

Hey guys, I don't want to become an extreme trendwhore by posting in the eon8 topic.

It isn't anything to worry about, I talked about it to a friend, he says it's a clever worm at the most.

He DDOS'd it btw

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 13:05:12

At 6/30/06 03:17 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: It's a hoax, www.eon2.com is about architecture, www.eon5.com is probably a screamer site.

But you have no cold hard evidence, a guess isn't good enough for me.

At 6/30/06 07:52 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: Hey guys, I don't want to become an extreme trendwhore by posting in the eon8 topic.
It isn't anything to worry about, I talked about it to a friend, he says it's a clever worm at the most.
He DDOS'd it btw

Well your friend must be really smart because no one else on Newgrounds, YTMND, or the shmucks on Ebaums, has cracked it yet. Bravo to your friend for being the first.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 13:35:26

At 6/30/06 01:05 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Well your friend must be really smart because no one else on Newgrounds, YTMND, or the shmucks on Ebaums, has cracked it yet. Bravo to your friend for being the first.

How can you crack it? Most of the site uses a sha1 thumbprint algorythm encryption hash, and a hash is one-way, so there is no crack! Did your friend find any I.P's on there?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-06-30 13:44:01

im putting a hit on the fomy confesion things in the portal so go blam please or at least watch it