00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,655,233 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 10:37:20

At 2/11/06 10:24 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/11/06 09:59 AM, -Superman- wrote: Heres a little something you guys might find interesting... When my mom was a kid she lived right next door to the head of the Chicago Mafia...
Nice... I have blood relation to the founder of the red army... ( check it out yourself if you actually want to know ). But yours is also cool?

Well l don't have any blood relations or anything but l do have a friend whos father is in the russian mob. That's what he tells me but l think he's full-a-shit.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 11:26:55

At 2/11/06 10:37 AM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Well l don't have any blood relations or anything but l do have a friend whos father is in the russian mob. That's what he tells me but l think he's full-a-shit.

Odds are, he is... if his father was he would undoubtedly warn his kid not to say a word even if the kid knew...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 11:38:54

by the way the double post i sent the other day was an accident, im not trying to cheat or anything

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 11:40:53

At 2/11/06 11:38 AM, Jackal66 wrote: by the way the double post i sent the other day was an accident, im not trying to cheat or anything

We don't care too much any way... Now leave both of the clubs I'm in alone until you learn to post much better. Not to mention you posted a 4 word post afterwards, an accident too?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 12:25:05

At 2/11/06 11:26 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/11/06 10:37 AM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Well l don't have any blood relations or anything but l do have a friend whos father is in the russian mob. That's what he tells me but l think he's full-a-shit.
Odds are, he is... if his father was he would undoubtedly warn his kid not to say a word even if the kid knew...

That's what l was thinking when he told me.
Silly kids and their desire to be cool.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 13:07:57

Well my father worked in Shakalin island for a few months. He said once he got there it was either i front company or it was paying protection. I didn't believe him ( he likes to play mind games) but the place he was staying at certainly screamed paranoia. It was a large tower block with a armor plated entrance with gun cabinets on every level. And these contract workers from Europe were told to never open the door without checking with there boss. And when one of them didn't ( i think he was German) check first to let his friend in they sacked him.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 14:00:40

At 2/10/06 01:50 AM, GoodFella wrote:
At 2/10/06 01:27 AM, Turkeybean wrote:
Sign-ups have nothing to do with it, could be an alt, or maybe just person using another NG members name to post here. There could be many things going on.

That makes a lot of sense. I guess I do not pay as much attention to things as i probably should. I have to start looking into things more.

I didn't reply to the other post because I was going to tell you on AIM, but I guess here is just as good. I have been working on a production for my studio that takes a lot of my time, but the flash is coming along. I also have some other stuff going on of course...but its not because you do not have breasts, charlotte and raven prolly don't either, besides, I like my girl live and in person...not over the internet...it is fun to play...but I dunno, something is creepy about it, you just never know who you are really talkin to I guess.

I was just givin you a bad time. I figured you read it, your not one to ignore anyone. That sounds really good. It's good to see you staying busy. Hard will will always pay off in the end. You have to m ake sure to give yourself a break though, don't burn yourself out man. As far as being creepy, like the one on the other end is a 400 pound star trek freak? Yeah, kinda creepy.

knady kane & others prove my point

I'll second that my friend.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 14:25:45

Can I join the mafia. I've always wanted to try my hand at organised crime.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 14:49:48

At 2/11/06 02:25 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: Can I join the mafia. I've always wanted to try my hand at organised crime.

To join the NG mafia a person must have 50 or more intelligent posts, if the person has less than 50 in general he is sent back to post, if he has much more we usually look at the recent 50. While I would like to inform you I can not make a decision about your entry I will give the advice strictly as a simple member to post a little better, by that I mean decent posts that are not too short and contribute to a conversation. I hope you come back soon with all the required posts. Noting is official until a Capo or higher says so. Also if they agree you may try and post here to have certain mistakes corrected. Good luck.

BTW: It is recommended that you go out and post wisely until you have 50 intelligent posts.

( If it ain't broke, why fix it )

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 15:31:54

At 2/11/06 02:49 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: (If it ain't broke, why fix it?)

Because you can make so that it never breaks or bends again.

Damn i'm bored.

So, what's there to do.....not in the mood to make another story. There has to be something. Any one got any ideas cause if not i'm gonna go out and do something stupid.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 15:47:38

At 2/11/06 11:26 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:

Indeed. That's like me saying my dad's a top secret FBI agent.

At 2/11/06 03:30 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: An admin? Very nice... Well in spite of that I believe our Capos would have liked some proof here on NG.

I would give you a link to his posts on the alliance but it you won't be able to view it unless you're a member. But regardless, it's no big deal.

At 2/11/06 09:59 AM, -Superman- wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... Not anymore...

So I was hotter than her whole my profile said femaile but not anymore?

Though I did used to live in Bulgaria. That's the country of that guy from Harry Potter >_>

Think Eastern Europe, add a pinch of insanity and a whole lot of corruption and you got yourself Bulgaria's capital. Just to give you an idea, my mom used to work for a marketing company of sorts. I was about 6 so I'm not sure what they did exacly, but at the moment they were making calendars/posters. She got a call from a would be customer. So there she is, with example merchendice telling him what they make and the special deals and what not. After talking for a while they establish what they order will be. He takes his gun out (pistol mind you, not an AK47) and he puts out on the desk between them and asks what the price is going to be. I couldn't get any more details out of her though my guess is the price they agreed on wasn't too high.

And here's the kicker. That same guy, became the Minister of Defense for the country a few years later. Or was it Internal Affairs, I duno how it translates in English but he was head of the police and fire departmens. Basically any anti-crime in the country was under that same guy's jurestiction.

And that's just one example out of hundreds. Believe me I'm happy to have moved out of there and into Canada.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 15:47:59

At 2/11/06 03:31 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Because you can make so that it never breaks or bends again.
Damn i'm bored.

Remember, every thing will break and dent again. Why because every thing around will most likely include the words "Made in China" I think that Chinese people are very bored to get up every day and start sewing and stuff " I do know they do for the few bucks they get but why can't they make good shit?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 15:56:34

At 2/11/06 11:40 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: We don't care too much any way... Now leave both of the clubs I'm in alone until you learn to post much better. Not to mention you posted a 4 word post afterwards, an accident too?

You can't tell people to fuck off. That's not your job.

At 2/11/06 02:49 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: BTW: It is recommended that you go out and post wisely until you have 50 intelligent posts.

How many times do I have to tell you people that members-to-be are allowed to post in here before they reach their quota, unless deemed otherwise by a capo or higher.

"Damn I'm sorry but I was trying to be helpful sheesh"

I don't care, just don't overstep your bounds, and get familiar with the rules before dictating them to others.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 16:21:51

At 2/11/06 03:47 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/11/06 03:31 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
Remember, every thing will break and dent again. Why because every thing around will most likely include the words "Made in China" I think that Chinese people are very bored to get up every day and start sewing and stuff " I do know they do for the few bucks they get but why can't they make good shit?

Because we pay them to make so-so stuff. It's supply and demand. We demand goods at low prices, they produce goods at low quality. Most people today would rather pay less for quanity than more for quality. That is just the way things are today. Fifty years ago we were not afraid to make things for ourselves, to get our hand dirty, and to accomplish things without help. We have now become lazy, we would rather hire or pay somone to do our work for us. The work ethic is dead to many people now. Why should we take the time to make things for ourselves when they can be made for us. We get what we pay for nowadays, which isn't much. Almost anything you flip over is made in another country. it is such a rare occasion anything is made here anymore that I get excited when I see "made in usa" on somthing. It has nothing to do with chinease people, it has to do with what we are willing to pay. the fact that they tend to be harder working than we are is our own downfall. They are getting rich as a country due to our lazyness. if we would get up and do things ourselves we would be much better off. In a sense other countries have more control of this one than we do. We are going to have to learn to change things if we are going to survice, or at least have a decent quality of goods. Once we learn that a little hard work never hurt anyone we will be much better off. Untill then, things will stay the same.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 16:29:43

hiya im back with some cash $1000000
i dropped a present for you in ur labs Regus ^-^
btw can you repear my tank plz its wrecked !! and put a new paintjob on it if you want ?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 16:37:22

At 2/11/06 04:29 PM, MC_JP wrote: hiya im back with some cash $1000000
btw can you repear my tank plz its wrecked !! and put a new paintjob on it if you want ?

No one will ever see you coming, lol.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 17:15:19

At 2/11/06 03:47 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I do know they do for the few bucks they get but why can't they make good shit?

The only things l think are good from China are robots and anime. Or is that Japan? Doesn't matter, can't understand a word they say anyway.

At 2/11/06 04:37 PM, Turkeybean wrote: No one will ever see you coming, lol.

HAHA good one Turk. He'll be the sneakiest motherfucker ever wit that.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:02:48

At 2/11/06 05:59 PM, Britkid wrote: Just a little note from me. I won't have access to a computer over the next week so I won't be able to post here. I hope you guys carry on the way you have been and have a good week.

See ya in a week Brit, have fun where ever you're goin.
Be good.

_PCE_

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:18:26

At 2/11/06 04:37 PM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 2/11/06 04:29 PM, MC_JP wrote: hiya im back with some cash $1000000
No one will ever see you coming, lol.

thnx turkeybean im driving in it now ! i like this ride . mhh maybe some 30" woofers and a nice spoiler

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:24:35

So, what's been going on people? I haven't been here awhile and i feel kinda weird that i haven't posted in one of my more favorite topics.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:38:51

At 2/11/06 02:25 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: Can I join the mafia. I've always wanted to try my hand at organised crime.

I went through your posts and for only a tad bit over twenty, I must say that I am impressed. You seem to have good structure for a level one, or at least better than most. Sadly, I can not allow myself to let a person with only a days worth of experience join this solid establishment. Feel free to hang around.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:48:57

hey godfather _Ghost_ can i join pleaze
"sits down and drinks some water and says:'it will be an honour !'"
well o powerfull godfather can i ?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 18:58:12

At 2/11/06 06:48 PM, MC_JP wrote: hey godfather _Ghost_ can i join pleaze
"sits down and drinks some water and says:'it will be an honour !'"
well o powerfull godfather can i ?

When mommy says no go straight to daddy huh? Do you feel that you have made the 50 intelligent posts that the capos sent you to do? Because i'm a little skeptical about you but it's not my place to let you in or not, just giving you some advice.

Here's a little tip for your posting skills, ease up on the enter button. Hitting it after every period dosn't substitute for all the one liners you make. Just type man, a sentence can do alot more explaining then a couple words.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 19:04:41

oww yeah thanx . well i diden't understand what you said about mommy and daddy thingy ....... well .. i hope thad i could join. it would be realy cool to have an powerul ( a little bit crazy) cool friend around this thread . i mostly help other users in forums ...
well thnx anyway for the tip !

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 19:08:46

At 2/11/06 07:04 PM, MC_JP wrote: oww yeah thanx . well i diden't understand what you said about mommy and daddy thingy.

You asked the capos who said not now, then you asked Ghost. Get it.

No problem man. If you ever need somtin, come to me and i'll try to help ya.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 19:13:14

At 2/11/06 07:08 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
At 2/11/06 07:04 PM, MC_JP wrote: oww yeah thanx . well i diden't understand what you said about mommy and daddy thingy.
You asked the capos who said not now, then you asked Ghost. Get it.

No problem man. If you ever need somtin, come to me and i'll try to help ya.

aah yeah now i get it.
k i know now thad there is already a helping hand for me ^-^ :-)

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 19:55:19

Shit, sorry I haven't been keeping up, I've been kind of busy with my website. Chapter 2 of my story. note: for the new members we write stories here to entertian others. If you think it's sad and pathetic, then don't read 'em. Well any ways I'm writing it right now.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 21:53:14

At 2/11/06 07:55 PM, TheBoneThug wrote: Shit, sorry I haven't been keeping up, I've been kind of busy with my website. Chapter 2 of my story. note: for the new members we write stories here to entertian others. If you think it's sad and pathetic, then don't read 'em. Well any ways I'm writing it right now.

how is Chapter 2 comin along TBT? No writer's block or anything? I have trouble with that myself quite often.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 23:34:52

At 2/11/06 09:53 PM, BigLundi wrote:
At 2/11/06 07:55 PM, TheBoneThug wrote: Shit, sorry I haven't been keeping up, I've been kind of busy with my website. Chapter 2 of my story. note: for the new members we write stories here to entertian others. If you think it's sad and pathetic, then don't read 'em. Well any ways I'm writing it right now.
how is Chapter 2 comin along TBT? No writer's block or anything? I have trouble with that myself quite often.

Motherfucker, I finished the second chapter, and my computer froze, fuck, shit, cunt, cocksucking, twat. It was fucking hilarious too. FUCK.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-11 23:50:25

At 2/11/06 11:34 PM, TheBoneThug wrote: Motherfucker, I finished the second chapter, and my computer froze, fuck, shit, cunt, cocksucking, twat. It was fucking hilarious too. FUCK.

HAHA so far that's happened to you, me, and MasterMind lol. That's exactlly how l reacted to.
I'm fuckin tired. See yas tommorrow when l'm done shovlin all this fuckin snow.

_PCE_

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature