00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,655,263 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-04 23:10:27

At 9/4/04 06:05 PM, Joic wrote:

yeah...and I am sorry to say that our dear friend Twin_Uzis (a.k.a. T_U a.k.a. Herbie) has left us...or hasn't he wait...sorry can't remember...brain overheated...must return to non thinking mod.

hey hey hey o_O Herbie has NOT left us..he's just temporarily um..AFK... He's gone back to New York. Right now he just has no internet access. ^_^ He'll be back though.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-04 23:18:16

Godfather, have you accepted me in the NGM Private Fourms?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 01:25:04

At 9/4/04 11:10 PM, Aasha wrote:
At 9/4/04 06:05 PM, Joic wrote:

yeah...and I am sorry to say that our dear friend Twin_Uzis (a.k.a. T_U a.k.a. Herbie) has left us...or hasn't he wait...sorry can't remember...brain overheated...must return to non thinking mod.
hey hey hey o_O Herbie has NOT left us..he's just temporarily um..AFK... He's gone back to New York. Right now he just has no internet access. ^_^ He'll be back though.

uuhm...okay thanks for sharing Aasha...but I didn't know cause with all this Private Forums stuff...aaaaaah well I guess...uuuhm....uuugh...pfffft nevermind.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 01:50:11

You've lost me Aoshi.... Um... what are you trying to say? *I'M* the one that should rightfully be the confusing one!

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 02:05:30

At 9/5/04 01:50 AM, Aasha wrote: You've lost me Aoshi.... Um... what are you trying to say? *I'M* the one that should rightfully be the confusing one!

I don't know...uugh I need coffee....someone slap me please!

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 03:10:48

At 9/5/04 02:05 AM, Joic wrote:
At 9/5/04 01:50 AM, Aasha wrote: You've lost me Aoshi.... Um... what are you trying to say? *I'M* the one that should rightfully be the confusing one!

^^ ::Whirls her mallet in the air.:: Okies :D ::Runs over and smacks Aoshi with the mallet sending him flying. he orbits the planet and lands again.:: ^^ Wakey wakey!

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 03:15:39

At 9/5/04 03:10 AM, Aasha wrote:
At 9/5/04 02:05 AM, Joic wrote:
^^ ::Whirls her mallet in the air.:: Okies :D ::Runs over and smacks Aoshi with the mallet sending him flying. he orbits the planet and lands again.:: ^^ Wakey wakey!

I said slap not hit me with a mallet...geez that hurt goddamnit...now I need some bandaging for these bloody spots.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 03:52:05

At 9/5/04 03:15 AM, Joic wrote:
I said slap not hit me with a mallet...geez that hurt goddamnit...now I need some bandaging for these bloody spots.

^^ ::Grins.:: Bandaging? Okies :D ::She runs off. Minute later she dashes up again with tape badages.:: Hold still >/ ::She wraps him up like a mummy with it's arm's tied.:: Kay...so um...how long will it take for you to heal? ::His mouth is bandaged too. Noticing this she decides to make a breathing hole.:: I'll be right backies. i'll get my gun.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 08:44:28

At 9/5/04 03:52 AM, Aasha wrote: I'll be right backies. i'll get my gun.

O.O" *rips the bandages so shreds* No gun!!!I'm fine realy I swear!

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 14:16:14

Hey guys I'm close to my 2000th post and I shall honour the mafia by posting here when the time comes.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 15:20:46

W00T 2000th post someone crack open a bottle of champagne and get me a box of Cuban sigares!!!

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 15:25:22

shapgne pffffff throws bottle of vodka, and cigars here u go, congrtes,

hey guys drry i havent been posting i was banned.... again :P

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 15:31:07

At 9/5/04 03:25 PM, -RV- wrote: shapgne pffffff throws bottle of vodka, and cigars here u go, congrtes,

hey guys drry i havent been posting i was banned.... again :P

WOOHOO VODKA AND CIGARES!!!
I love you man...not in a gay sort of way...just so you know.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 15:32:43

jesus man first my club and now here lol :P im just kidding

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 15:38:17

At 9/5/04 03:32 PM, -RV- wrote: jesus man first my club and now here lol :P im just kidding

Hey man get your ass on the private forums and check out the kickass rp(Post Apocaliptic rp)

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 16:18:51

link me please

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 16:50:59

Hey everyone just found out that Rabid_Dog A.k.A Divine_Rage A.k.A Raptourus_Sin how ever you wanna call him is going to be off for a while do to the hurricane in florida so everyone send your prayers to him and hope to hear from his soon. Thanks talk to yall later.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 17:29:58

Sorry about the double post but I had to share this. Perfect.

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 18:19:28

At 9/5/04 06:13 PM, fbipolux wrote: Congratz Joic!! 200 posts isn't nothing! I'm approaching my 1000th!! I just need to post a little bit more and...

Actually he said two thousand... 2000. Not 200.
Anyhow, congrats Joic.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 19:50:31

Congrats Joic! May your next 2000 be just as happy- or wheatever.
I love my beardie buddy ^_^ The bearded dragon my friend Christie got is so cute ^.^ I've spent like an hour or more just staring at it... Fair warning to all girls who are going to handle bearded dragons though, these are social creatures who love to be held, and will go straight for your cleavage every time XD

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 20:26:37

XD Good thing you said something Blinky cus like I like those things and a pet shop is one of the places I might work at soon. he gets out easily right? Like, no clinging?

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 21:28:12

posts are getting a little short here, guys. try to keep them a little longer. i really dont feel like having the same issues that we had before, now that we're finally rid of them.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 21:56:44

At 9/5/04 09:28 PM, Strauss69 wrote: posts are getting a little short here, guys. try to keep them a little longer. i really dont feel like having the same issues that we had before, now that we're finally rid of them.

the link is in mr gloomy's sig RV...lol jk Strauss.Anyway thank you all of those that have gongratulated me.yep another short post but I don't have anything to say.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-05 22:54:00

At 9/5/04 07:50 PM, blinkybabe101 wrote:
I love my beardie buddy ^_^ The bearded dragon my friend Christie got is so cute ^.^ I've spent like an hour or more just staring at it... Fair warning to all girls who are going to handle bearded dragons though, these are social creatures who love to be held, and will go straight for your cleavage every time XD

Aw, your friend is lucky! I saw one in a shop a few months ago, thought it was awesome and really cute, and I've been wanting to get one ever since. Too bad my roommates have problems with any kind of reptile.....haha but I'll be sure to keep your warning in mind if I ever do get one. ^__^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 02:28:40

I just saw this movie about a girl from colobine and i am...how you say? In need of an actual movie. it was borning as hell it was a dad of one of the girls repeating the same things over and over at a church then saying how everything was set up by god (which is not crap). it was just boring.

I saw the greatest thing ever on saturday! a boot shop (cowboy boots.) my friend's dad owns it and makes the most awesome boots. I saw the ones i want, they were sting ray!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 11:35:28

Hi guys, we got a little break in the strom so i can make a real qiuck post. This storm is crazy! last night the wind got up to 76 mph. Shit was flying all over the place, A fucking tree fell in my garage! Were sorta in the eye now, so its gonna come back, so once again i wont be albe to talk. See you soon Mafia.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 11:38:42

At 9/6/04 11:35 AM, Rapturous_Sin wrote: Hi guys, we got a little break in the strom so i can make a real qiuck post. This storm is crazy! last night the wind got up to 76 mph. Shit was flying all over the place, A fucking tree fell in my garage! Were sorta in the eye now, so its gonna come back, so once again i wont be albe to talk. See you soon Mafia.

Good luckies :/ ... I hope everything turns out okies over there. (The last two didn't reach me here in Virginia).

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 12:22:06

At 9/6/04 11:35 AM, Rapturous_Sin wrote: Hi guys, we got a little break in the strom so i can make a real qiuck post. This storm is crazy! last night the wind got up to 76 mph. Shit was flying all over the place, A fucking tree fell in my garage! Were sorta in the eye now, so its gonna come back, so once again i wont be albe to talk. See you soon Mafia.

Hope you get threw it man, don't get hit by some sort of flying object. Hopfully the damage amount isn't that much after it's all done. Word on the street is that we're all praying for yeah
*wispers to Aasha to see if we actually are praying*
Yes...yes we're praying for you lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 16:29:02

At 9/6/04 11:35 AM, Rapturous_Sin wrote: See you soon Mafia.

Just be careful man. losing anybody to a storm would suck. hopefully you can give us some stories after though.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-06 20:08:57

And we are done.

Storm has passed and (with the exception of a couple of bruises and cuts) i'm okay. Now comes the fun part...Cleaning up and rebuilding... I want to thank all of the Mafia members for their kind words and for their support, and big thanks to Stick0 for taking over for me while i was gone.